Detroit Pistons at New York Knicks Game Thread 1/13

Which recent event was the most embarrassing?

• Zach Randolph being benched and having words with Isiah

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Stephon Marbury calling out Isiah and criticizing his strategy

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Isiah Thomas going public with his 3 favorite Knicks

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Jamal Crawford being one of Isiahs favorite Knicks

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pricey

Rotation player
Here comes the Marbury hate, who invited you to post in my gamethread? Your not welcome here so take your Marbury hate somewhere else son.

Brett Favre will get retired by the Giants
Very happy with a 11 pt lead at half time.

Farve will throw 4 TDs next week lol. Giants have had a hard couple weeks man and i think in the Packers home ground in there conditions it will be a New England vs Green Bay Superbowl!!!!!

My bro goes for New England so i can see a massive brawl happening lol, love it.

Starks

Starter
re: Marbury

http://www.zshare.net/video/6484309ec4e91b/

thats a video file a poster from another site threw up real quick.

I think this has something to do with what Marbury said in the papers the other day, (when he gets paid too much to be a role player, etc.)

Notice Zeke says "If he decides to play again"

Sounds like another feud that's being taken care of "in house". Or Marbury has the same "injury" that Penny had, and never came back.

Should be a couple of stories on this in 2mrws paper in between the Giants coverage

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
This Tells U That Steph No Longer Trusts Isiah Anymore. I Think He Needs A Change Of Scenery So That He Can Shine With A Team Like Miami Where He Can Play Along Side A Superstar In D.wade, Shaq And Udonis Haslem Instead Of The Knicks With Bench Players Like Jamal, Q. Rich And Others Who Are Now Starting For The Ny Knicks. I Keep Saying This, If The Knicks Want To Turn This Season Around, Steph Has To Be Involved Because He Is No Doubt The Best Player On The Team. Him, Malik, Jared Jeffries And Q.rich Are The Only Players On The Team With A Playoff Appearance Other Than That, Non Of The Players On Have Even Being In A Playoff Game.

I knoww!! I just turned over from the giants game a few minutes ago and i was flippin.

I was also flippin when i saw thekidd's new sig lol

I guess we have to be playin great d-cuz they have 38 points with a few minutes left in the 3rd!

GetRealistic

Starter
Last game of a game trip for the Pistons. Plus the Knicks look like a decent team tonight, shame we only play like this 1 out of every 5 games.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This Tells U That Steph No Longer Trusts Isiah Anymore. I Think He Needs A Change Of Scenery So That He Can Shine With A Team Like Miami Where He Can Play Along Side A Superstar In D.wade, Shaq And Udonis Haslem Instead Of The Knicks With Bench Players Like Jamal, Q. Rich And Others Who Are Now Starting For The Ny Knicks. I Keep Saying This, If The Knicks Want To Turn This Season Around, Steph Has To Be Involved Because He Is No Doubt The Best Player On The Team. Him, Malik, Jared Jeffries And Q.rich Are The Only Players On The Team With A Playoff Appearance Other Than That, Non Of The Players On Have Even Being In A Playoff Game.

I think the best thing would be to get rid of Marbury, I hate to see his last couple of good years go to waste. Isiah mite officially be the biggest idiot in sports history, im waitin for espn to do a "who's Number 1: worst coach."

metrocard

Legend
Alright guys; I'm done.

No more smoking; I've become so delusional to the point everyone online is saying Knicks are up by 30, NBA.com is saying Knicks are up by 30, and MSG is showing the game live. This is most the fictional thing I ever experienced and I'm convinced these Dominican dudes put PCP in the weed.

Last edited:
Wow this is just a joke of a game the Pistons should've just forfeited. The only thing this win does is open the door for another five games of pathetic, no effort losing.

The Marbury situation is really sad. No matter how big of an idiot/asshole Isiah is Steph shouldn't be quitting/leaving the team.

Pricey

Rotation player
u would think with this margin players like Chandler would get a run. very hard to get every player a shot but man let him do his thing.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Anyone just see that nice pass by Mardy? Crazy just Lee didn't catch it. I am disappointed with Lee not playin well.

Balkman, and Mardy got nice energy, Isiaherr GOTTA play those guys more PLEASE!!!

I think the best thing would be to get rid of Marbury, I hate to see his last couple of good years go to waste. Isiah mite officially be the biggest idiot in sports history, im waitin for espn to do a "who's Number 1: worst coach."
I really hope he leaves new york soon because his reputation is getting destroyed-and is probably already wrongfully being associated with the demolition of this team. Also, i think this team is capable of winning without him. Even with him here-this team doesnt win that often. This is turning into a joke.

nyKnicks126

Suprising night.. but I wanted to mention Steph for a minute. He wasn't on the bench he wasn't present at all in MSG... what is he doin? He is not a team man.. He's just livin in a different world right now and has to come back. I am wondering if Steph will come back. I know its an ankel injury but at least show up for the game.. There really is no excuse. Other then surgery or something which that didn't happen.

Balkman ++ This guy is a SPARK!!!!

m_30d60b92b7a061104216324fb5d537cb.gif

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea man it was a kool win...but we alwais win against pistons...well play good against the in graden...not convinced dow i mean c mon we havent even gone on a 2 game winning streak in awhile!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont think this team is as good without Marbury but there going nowhere with him. Either Isiah or Marbury has to go and it doesnt look like it will be Isiah so its gonna be Marbury. I hope he can find a team where he can have a starting job and be successful. I know hes got a bad rep for many things. He only deserves that bad rep for one thing, leaving the team earlier in the season but who knows whats going on with him and Isiah, its obviously not good but its unfair to make a judgement. I think Isiah would even admit that Marburys still capable of leading a team. The problem is Isiah is a F*ckin idiot and he choses to run the offense through 2 whoppers who are turnover prone and an inconsistent not efficient turnover prone Jamal Crawford. To get the most out of Marbury, the coach has to let Marbury run the offense. I know everyone always says he cant get a team past the 1st round of the playoffs but what about Z-Bo, Eddy, and Jamal? Crawford still hasnt played in a playoff game but to wrap things up I just hope Marbury finds a team where he can start and partially restore his rep.

nyKnicks126

He never had a rep.. lol every team he played for and left the next season they come up with 50 or more wins in a season, he simply has to go.. He wanted to play in Italy maybe he might find some luck there? I hard feelings but I got my opinion about Marbs..