Washington Wizards vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/14

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Sorry to say, but with No Q.Richardson the Knicks would WIN more Games.
We need Marbury & Q.Rich to get an injury to keep them out for a month or two.

When I said "Richardson is included in this group every game so far except tonight but I expect him to return to his usual self for the next game" by usual self I meant this years form, not last year.

I dont think the Knicks will be any better without Marbury. Hes only played in 24 games out of 36 but I think about 4 of those games him minutes were very low so its kind of like he missed almost half the season already. We played terrible in December without Starbury. This team still has ability and players who can score and defend without him. Isiahs starting lineups and rotations are a big part of the losing so far this season so the only way this is gonna change is if players like Balkman and Lee get more minutes while bums like Q-Rich, Z-Bo, and E-City get less minutes. Add Crawford to that group, I think Crawford can be effective if he is used at the right time but 40 minutes a game is too many minutes for a player with his shooting percentages, turnovers, and lack of defense.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
my God............it happened................2 in a row..........................:beer:

dare we dream of a 3rd win in a row?

Last edited:

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Let Them Say Whatever They Want To Say About Marbury, His Absence Has Helped Knicks Win Two Games In A Row, Blah, Blah, Blah. All Am Saying Is Good Win For The New York Knicks, Lets See Whether They Can Make It Three Games In A Row. Its Just Crazy How Some People Think Marbury Is The Reason Why The Knicks Are Losing But In Reality The Knicks Are Still The New York Knicks. When He Was Out In December, Why Didn't The Knicks Tweak Consecutive Wins In A Row. But People Are Here Acting Ignorant And Hypocritical. I Just Laugh When I Read Some Post Stating Marbury's Absence Is Suddenly Going To Change The Knicks Season Around, Its Just Comical. Don't People Also Say The Wizards Are Better Without Agent Zero But In Reality They Not, Maybe The Loss Of A Teammate Will Allow Others To Step, Same Thing Was Said About Tracy Mcgrady When He Wasn't Playing But In Reality They Need Those Guys.

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
Funny how well the team plays with "cancer removed." Addition by subtraction.
ur a moron. Wizards played back to back matches against Boston and ur making the Knicks to be the be all and end all!!!!
Fred Jones carved up 1st half, thats telling me that Washington were in bad form tonight.
Stop making this into a "no cancer" thing. Its not valid cause if it did then in December when he wasnt playing we would have won more games.
Wait til we play teams that have had a rest or not had back to back matches against quality teams before making stupid comments

jimkcchief88

All Star
ur a moron. Wizards played back to back matches against Boston and ur making the Knicks to be the be all and end all!!!!
Fred Jones carved up 1st half, thats telling me that Washington were in bad form tonight.
Stop making this into a "no cancer" thing. Its not valid cause if it did then in December when he wasnt playing we would have won more games.
Wait til we play teams that have had a rest or not had back to back matches against quality teams before making stupid comments

Sounds like you want the Knicks to lose. Are you a Knicks fan or a "Starbury" fan???