Washington Wizards vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/14

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Wow! this board is being hard on each other and alot of members when I recall we all was a little optimistic about this Knick Team before the regular season started. The comments we make is out of ANGER of a "11-26" record.

The Marbury & Starbury thing is to old to bring up 4 years later, his tour of performance with the Nets & Suns explains Marbury.

We all was optimistic about this Knick Team this past offseason because of what we seen in the Last Two Games "The Deep Depth on our the Bench" of "Nate, Balkman, and Lee".

The Knicks Head Coach has FINALLY let the three Bench-Players be FINSHERS and get 12 straight minutes of playingtime together (for two straight games this season which prove to be the best "TEAM-PLAY" we seen all season from this 15 roster of players).

We Knick-Fans can not get angry amongst ourselves on how the Knicks Head Coach think his Rotation of Players should be (And Isiah Rotation of Players were Terrible from the Start of the season). His rotation did not agree with alot of us, and it made alot of our favorite Knick-Player look bad playing alongside of a teammates that dont motivate their talents.

Isiah Thomas putting all the Highest Paid Knick Players in the "Starting-5 Lineup" this season is why he got the treatment he got from the Knick-Fans in MSG "FIRE-ISIAH" chants.
Knick-Fans expected much more from him being the "President/GM/Coach".

We had reason to be optimistic but for whatever reason Isiah like you said played the highest paid players. More Balkman, Nate and Lee = more victories. I expected them to be in the playoff race but the acquisition of ZBo slowed things down. Now things are startin to look better but I wouldnt get to optimistic yet. We should enjoy the wins instead or arguing and thats kind of my fault. I believe i was the one who brought Starbury up but I wasnt lookin to start any arguements, that was jimmychief. F*ck him, he got Deboed by everyone on here last night. My only comment on what you said about Marbury is that I disagree. Im gonna leave it at that but why is Isiah playin Balkman and givin Nate more minutes now that Starburys gone? This wouldve prevented some of the losses that we've had to this point, do you think hes tryin to make Marbury look bad?

I the Knicks played good against the Wizards. I like how they didn't panic, when the Wizards made a run, and they continued to play as a team.The people that impressed me the most this game was, Jamal Crawford, who knocked down his shots and had 29 points, Zach Randolph, who did his thing on the boards, and did a good job scoring,Balkman and Nate Robinson, who provided energy as usual.

Nate and Balkman are 2 key players who I wanna see get big minutes, Lee goes without saying.

what a game! Knicks really had that one in the bag since the first quarter. But in the 3rd they cut it to 4 points. That was when I had some doubts.

Knicks Nets tonight!

Wheres the NETS game thread? Cuz my homie MSG is doin a great job wit them.

Sorry man I just got it up no homo. I had to work from 7 to 2:30 today and it was tough because of the back to back games but I made a much better game thread then this one. It helps me once in a while to make a shitty game thread with all the losing us Knick fans have endured.