Anything To Get Excited About?

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Weve beaten Detroit. Weve beaten Washington. But does it change anything? Did we just get lucky against the worn out Pistons? Washington tied from their battle with boston?
The way i see it is that maybe things have changed. Maybe the players are starting to play for each other. The next few games will provide the answers.
Tonight we square off against the Nets. I think its time we proved we are still THE team of New York!
Lets hear your thoughs on this....

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think the Knicks are for real.Over their last 7 games, they've played hard.
I've seen an improvement in their teamwork, and players are starting to build chemistry. The one thing that the Knicks struggle with, and I think they will continue to struggle with is their defense. They have not proven that they could play well defensively at all this season. But I do think that they will continue to play as a team, and compete against their opponents.The Knicks have a lot of offensive talent, and I think they've finally learned how to use it.I don't think the Knicks are going to make the playoffs, but if they continue to play like this, they might get 34 wins and have their best record in 4 years.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Its Been Rumored That The Knicks Will Trade Jamal Crawford To The Cavaliers And If Isiah Is Fired, Vince Carter May Become A New York Knick. I Just Want To Know Whether This Is True. Secondly Espn's Chris Sheridan States That Zach Randolph Approached Isiah And Asked Him To Trade Him During Their Altercation On Friday Against The Raptors, Are The Players Frustrated About Playing In New York With The Drama Going On In Here?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
I've seen an improvement in their teamwork, and players are starting to build chemistry. The one thing that the Knicks struggle with, and I think they will continue to struggle with is their defense. They have not proven that they could play well defensively at all this season. But I do think that they will continue to play as a team, and compete against their opponents.The Knicks have a lot of offensive talent, and I think they've finally learned how to use it.I don't think the Knicks are going to make the playoffs, but if they continue to play like this, they might get 34 wins and have their best record in 4 years.
Yea ive noticed 2...but even when we try we still suck...we aint going nowhere if we dont D up...they can play as hard as they want but we aint winning when we give the other team open dunks

Its Been Rumored That The Knicks Will Trade Jamal Crawford To The Cavaliers And If Isiah Is Fired, Vince Carter May Become A New York Knick. I Just Want To Know Whether This Is True. Secondly Espn's Chris Sheridan States That Zach Randolph Approached Isiah And Asked Him To Trade Him During Their Altercation On Friday Against The Raptors, Are The Players Frustrated About Playing In New York With The Drama Going On In Here?
Jamal 4 who dow? and fuck it Z bo goes oo wellz just want a defense guy 2 come in

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Yea ive noticed 2...but even when we try we still suck...we aint going nowhere if we dont D up...they can play as hard as they want but we aint winning when we give the other team open dunks

Jamal 4 who dow? and fuck it Z bo goes oo wellz just want a defense guy 2 come in
I agree. The Knicks will have a hard time winning games, if they don't play defense.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I hope this isn't true. I don't want to see Vince Carter come to the Knicks.As great of a player as he is, he's still a playoff choke artist.Plus, Jamal Crawford has proven that he can put up big numbers himself. The Knicks don't need a shooting guard that can score. We need a good defensive Center and a good defensive point guard.And we also need to try and get a small forward that can knock down perimeter shots.Also, I hope Zach Randolph isn't serious about wanting to be traded. He's played well this year, and I wouldn't like to see him go. Plus, as poor of a defender as he is, we need people that can Knock down jumpshots. Jared Jeffries,Quentin Richardson,David Lee, and the inconsistent Jamal Crawford can't cut it.We need people that can knock down jumpers, and Randolph provides that.If the Knicks trade Randolph, nobody will want him, and we will have to settle with whatever garbage they give us. And if we want someone good for Randolph,we will most likely have to give away a draft pick as well. It's not worth it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I am so glad the Nets wanted no part of it. We have too many guards on our team to begin with, and like I've been saying, the Knicks need defense, not another big scorer. We have scorers on our team.We need players that puts hands in people's face and can contest or block shots.And the fact that Isiah thought of a rediculous trade like this shows us he has no clue what he's doing.Vince Carter makes huge money, and he won't provide the defense that the Knicks need.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think Carter is a much better defender then Crawford but I would go for a pf or C who plays defense first. Carter did have a bad series last year against Cleveland and hes gettin older. Vince is gonna start losin his hops any year and who knows how it will effect his game.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Weve beaten Detroit. Weve beaten Washington. But does it change anything? Did we just get lucky against the worn out Pistons? Washington tied from their battle with boston?
The way i see it is that maybe things have changed. Maybe the players are starting to play for each other. The next few games will provide the answers.
Tonight we square off against the Nets. I think its time we proved we are still THE team of New York!
Lets hear your thoughs on this....

3 in a row, lets see... Yea I'm excited

knicklover

Benchwarmer
JKidd was quoted as saying that Isiah offered Randolph for Carter but the Nets wanted no part of it.

A trade like this would make some sense for the Knicks if they were in playoff contention and one player away from a championship. As it is, I am glad the Nets said no. The last thing we need is an aging superstar with no record of winning that ties us up financially while he's going downhill but makes us just good enough to not get a good draft pick and never win the ring,

Kiyaman

Legend

I have to agree that the Players are starting to play to their teammates strengths on this Knick Team, rather than their own strengths. The Turnover Ratio went down for everyone except Zach (he dont pass when he is tripple teamed however, the Knick players are taking it alot better than they did lastseason with Curry by not letting it affect with their performance.
So the improvement in chemistry has been improving in the last three games.

I'll hold off on my hope of this team turning a corner untill we beat washington and miami. I don't think we could posably take down bosten at the end of this string of games but I'll also be interested in how we react after a loss at the end of a good run.