New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 1/18

Should Nate Robinson be the starting point guard for the Knicks?

• Yes, hes been shooting great and hes cut back on turnovers

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No, Fred Jones should be starting because hes a better defender

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mugili716

Benchwarmer
haha yea i saw that... nate looks like a lil 50 cent...
i think the wizards didnt expect the knicks to be so competetive, the wizards seem like they are getting a little tense

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
lol I also saw Jeffries struggle down low.. That was a good laugh. That kids hustle is there actually.
Seems like the refs are callin more things on the Wizards then on the Knicks they are lettin the Knicks play, but not Washington.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
yo that kid nick young isnt half bad... im impressed, but i think next time he drives to the basket we need to show him he's still a rookie and give him a hard foul and we wont have to worry about him the rest of the game...

Pricey

Rotation player
yeah he has hit his shots.
sort of lost our way towards the end but Jeffries with that 3 point play has made it a decent half time score.
Our offence is fine but we r letting them hit too many easy shots

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
lolz damit! playing type sloppy...but there u go...Q rich is only goona do good 4 that half lolz...and dam yo put robinson in let him play the whole game...im getting frustrated dont know y dow

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Anyone wanna make the game thread tomorrow, I gotta work early and I wont be able to have it up until 4:30 or 5. I could do it rite now but it wont be one of my better game threads.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Maybe we are watching a rerun of The Twlilight Zone by mistake. :teeth:

lol I think this is a replay from last year

lolz damit! playing type sloppy...but there u go...Q rich is only goona do good 4 that half lolz...and dam yo put robinson in let him play the whole game...im getting frustrated dont know y dow

yea Nates got 8pts and 7 assists, he should be gettin big minutes but he did all that in 13 and a half minutes

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I think Eddy Curry should retire RIGHT F#ckin NOW!!!!!!! He is lazy as sh!t, not gettin those DEFENSIVE rebounds. F#ckin Bum.\

Why can't we play Balkman and Lee more.. We actually had success with them on the floor.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
as long as we start the 4th quarter off on a decent run we'll be right there.. remmeber we're on the road as long as we are hangin out i think we'll be ok

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think Eddy Curry should retire RIGHT F#ckin NOW!!!!!!! He is lazy as sh!t, not gettin those DEFENSIVE rebounds. F#ckin Bum.\

Why can't we play Balkman and Lee more.. We actually had success with them on the floor.

This is why were losing, Balkman and Lee need more minutes. We look tired, why cant Isiah do a better job with the lineup rotations.

anybody see that play where zach just stood there and let the guy dunk on him???

i saw it, wow mr. softy needs to stay away from ice cream and start liftin some weights.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
if the knicks wanna actually get a decent streak goin they have to fight through adversity.. come on guys!!! Go KNicks Go!!