Ridnour to the Knicks rumor. Who would you trade?

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Ridnour would be great running the point. He is a pass first point guard, and is good with the ball.

But I dont know who i would trade for him. Marbury is unlikely to go there. I dont think Isiah will trade Robinson.

Im thinking Randolph could be involved. Hopefully curry.

If Isiah really wants him.

I guess

Ridnour/Collison for Randolph/Richardson

I would love it if it was curry instead of randolph.

ridnour
crawford
balkman?
randolph
collison

Not great but something to work with

metrocard

Legend
He plays no defense, he isn't that good and isn't the solution to our problems.

Trade for expiring
Draft picks

Thats it, I've been saying it for years now...you guys seem never to get it.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Not familar with his game, but if he doesn't defend then we don't need him. Plus three years on his contract makes him even more unattractive, buy none of that has ever stopped us before.

Toons

is the Bo$$
he's an outseide threat, hes bin injured all this season tho,,,,,earl watson starts ober him cuz he plays no defense..

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Luke Ridnour is not what we need.We need a good defensive point guard.The Knicks should just wait till the draft and try to draft a good defensive point guard in the second round.Marbury and Nate Robinson already provide offense at the point.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Ridnour at the point is a better option than Crawford or Robinson. I agree the ultimate solution would be to trade for expiring contracts to put our selves in a much better position in two years but that doesn't solve out pg problem now. Very few college players are NBA ready their first year and if you believe that Collins can be our future PG then drafting a PG is pointless.

Robinson is great coming off of the bench but he's not ready to lead the team, nor is Collins. Maybe under the instruction of a better coach they will be.

Randolph/Jeffries
for
Ridnour/Szczerbiak

Don't know how likely this trade is but it makes cap sense. Seattle doesn't really have a low post threat and Szczerbiak's contract expires after next season.

Ridnour
Crawford
Szczerbiak
Lee
Curry

This would be a serious white boy squad!:thumbsup:

donchris

^ HELL NO Don thats like the worst trade ever.

Z Bo got more trade value then that man...... wow.

LOL I know but Randolph's contract is awful. Have you ever wondered why Portland gave him away for peanuts? I'd rather clear the books and make way for Labron. Besides, every one seems to think Lee is better at the four then Randolph. This way everyone gets what they want.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Thats why we trade Zach Randolph to Minnesota for Ratliff and a pick :)

But we all know it will be hard to acquire a 1st round pick from Minnesota. But you never know. They only got to give us Ratliff. 11 million expiring this season..

Knicks trade Zach Randolph,and Wilson Chandler...for Minnesota's Doleac,Ratliff, and 2008 first round pick.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
So you sayin that Z BO, Wilson for 14m+ Expiring CASH, and a chance at Derrick Rose, or Micheal Beasley aint a good trade....

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
at the end of da day, dolan got to co sign it, idk, i wanna see this unit stay together longer, i like what i see from our floor general

to make it clear, i don;t like dolan or isiah... my only point is a boss hires his staff , and whether it be the head of the mailroom or the head of the company, they have clear parameters in which to work/make decisions on their own without consulting a 'higher-up'.

i believe that dolan hired this 'dick' and gave him wide authority to bring us a championship.. i think all he will bring us is a lottery pick

donchris

So you sayin that Z BO, Wilson for 14m+ Expiring CASH, and a chance at Derrick Rose, or Micheal Beasley aint a good trade....

It's not a bad idea but the T-wolves already have a Al Jefferson. I don't see them brining on Randolph to play along side Jefferson although it would be fun to watch.

Toons

is the Bo$$
the jazz have a lot of fowards....korver is getting sum burnn now...whats up with kerinlenko's contract, i wud love to see him in a knick jersey....AK47 for q.rich and balkman