• I like them

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Marbury Rules!!!!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
while rondos ass raping crawford, hes dreamin about ass raping him off the court.

Wow, Rondo has made crawford his bitch.

mugili716

Benchwarmer
that was a terrible ending of the half man.. shit we were right in it till like 2 mins left ... The C's big 3 havent done anything either.. just Perkins, and Rondo

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Curry is proclaiming his throne as worst defensive center in the NBA by giving up 22 points to Kendrick Perkins in one HALF and the half isn't even yet.

Crawful is getting ass raped by Rondo is everyway possible...Crawford is just too soft and too clueless, atleast Marbury holds his own, Crawford just looks like a total bitch on the court letting Rondo man handle him.

I never understand why we pass to Randolph on that gay ass isolation play that goes no where 80% of the time.

yo i'll be the first to say curry is one of the worst defensive palyers in the earth but the reason perkinds got 22 points, is not because of curry, is the frontline allowing ppl to go into the paint, so crawford/fred jones and the others are doing a terrible job keeping their man in front of them, ya love to see the statline, numbers dont mean everything, and stop bringing up stephon cuz last year rondo raped us too

Will Isiah ever teach this team how to play help defense? When someone gets beat you rotate to help out. The knicks hardly ever do this. Nice to see Jeffries missing layups as usual. Eddy Curry is truly an amazing player. How can a guy that is as big, strong and athletic as he be so bad defensively? He's a phenomena. Crawford's playing good on the offense but can the guy move his feet at all on the defensive end?

At the rate people go around Crawford and Curry they should should be renamed 'the corner'.

Nate is the man.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yo i'll be the first to say curry is one of the worst defensive palyers in the earth but the reason perkinds got 22 points, is not because of curry, is the frontline allowing ppl to go into the paint, so crawford/fred jones and the others are doing a terrible job keeping their man in front of them, ya love to see the statline, numbers dont mean everything, and stop bringing up stephon cuz last year rondo raped us too

Nov. 18
Rondo-5pts(1-4),3asts,2TO
Marbury-8pts,8asts

Nov. 24
Rondo-3pts(3-4),3TO
Marbury-2pts,3asts

Dec. 11
Rondo-6pts(3-5),2TO
Marbury-15pts

Feb. 28
Rondo-4pts(2-7),9rbs,8asts
Marbury-23pts,6asts

F*ckin Hater, no one take this hater seriously in any Marbury arguement. Where the F*ck did you get that from? Rondo didnt do shit against us last year. Stop makin shit up.

Rondo averaged 4.5 points against the Knicks last year. The numbers were so small I was able to do the math in my head.

metrocard

Legend
Nov. 18
Rondo-5pts(1-4),3asts,2TO
Marbury-8pts,8asts

Nov. 24
Rondo-3pts(3-4),3TO
Marbury-2pts,3asts

Dec. 11
Rondo-6pts(3-5),2TO
Marbury-15pts

Feb. 28
Rondo-4pts(2-7),9rbs,8asts
Marbury-23pts,6asts

F*ckin Hater, no one take this hater seriously in any Marbury arguement. Where the F*ck did you get that from? Rondo didnt do shit against us last year. Stop makin shit up.

Rondo averaged 4.5 points against the Knicks last year. The numbers were so small I was able to do the math in my head.

Oh
my
god

the god damn ownage that was just displayed. LOL, you gotta laugh when fools make crap up just because of their personal bias. They'll say anything that will take credit away from Marbury and preform a ball suck on Crawford.

To all the Crawford/Curry/Isiah lovers

Trin_Starr

Starter
yooooo - Q had pierce shook
he was afraid to go back to the locker room

good for his dumb ass - pierce wanna talk shit but can't back it up - Q was saying - "i'll see u in da back" pierce was afraid to go lol punked

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol yea Q-Rich finally helped us out, I think he would F*ck pierce up. Nate threw the dunk down while Ray Allen watched. F*ck Ray and Pierce. I hate both of them, I hate the entire Celtics team and the city of Boston.