The Giants Ae In The Super Bowl !!!!

Pricey

Rotation player
Im shattered mate, im a Green Bay fan so im very supirsed we got beat by the Jets.

I will be supporting u in the superbowl but, my bro is a New England fan and has been talking trash all year so i want him to get burnt

damn yo im so excited!! The last time the giants were in the super bowl I was like 6 so I don't really remember it that well lol. But man I think we got a chance cuzza the way we played em in December.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
damn yo im so excited!! The last time the giants were in the super bowl I was like 6 so I don't really remember it that well lol. But man I think we got a chance cuzza the way we played em in December.
yea and we came close 2...man i hope we do beat them...right now we are playing betta than Patriots...man i just hope some1 shoots brady -_-

Pricey

Rotation player
The Giants r jerks. Ruined my planned superbowl day. Was going to take the day off and get pissed with my brother and hurl abuse at eachother.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man idk...i think its bostons year...not saying Celtics gonna win it all but its looking good 4 boston...RED SOX won it all Patriots undefeated and celtics best team in the nba...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Celtics aren't the best team in the NBA.

Fuck the Red Sox.

Patriots will lose.

Post of the year potential. I hate the city of Boston. I hate the Red Sox, the Patriots, and the Celtics. F*ck all them!!!!! We need to start an Official F*ck Boston Thread.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Celtics aren't the best team in the NBA.

Fuck the Red Sox.

Patriots will lose.
man i hate Patriots and Red sox and Celtics more then anywun man...but yo compared 2 us...we suck and they are betta then us...if Patriots win i say Celtics will win it all 2

Pricey

Rotation player
its possible. One of the greats. I really hope that wasnt his last pass in the NFL.
I hope the Giants win now, fk New England and fk my brother.