Official Walt Clyde Frazier Thread

Why because I'm the only person on this board that realizes he uses the same 8 multisyllable words in order to sound smart and accomplished.

It's honestly like Clyde brings a checklist of words he must use every game

Ohh there were go, got tenacious in there

hmm how about loquacious

and yes.. omnipotent.

Dude tries way too hard

Clyde is right on point. I fear you just dont understand the lingo. I'd much rather Clyde than that blind homer with Boston who's disgraced by the refs after every minor call made against the Celts.

Get with the program dude...

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
When the Knicks were slumping.. Clyde was the one who made the games somewhat more entertaining to watch..

I seriously have a better time watching the games when he's commentating and the games are on MSG than when its on some other network..

Although I do agree he made it more bearable, but I just can't stand it anymore.

Maybe its because there are more games on per week.

insanity4289

Benchwarmer

Clyde is right on point. I fear you just dont understand the lingo. I'd much rather Clyde than that blind homer with Boston who's disgraced by the refs after every minor call made against the Celts.

Get with the program dude...

I don't understand the lingo?

He rhymes two words which are connected by the word "and", and for the most part the second word really doesn't have anything to do with the play it just rhymes.

Maybe you don't understand the "lingo" and how the way he uses some of his words don't really fit into the game of basketball.

I understand he is trying to be poetic, but there is a difference between trying to be poetic and being poetic.

He is trying way too hard.

zshopa

Benchwarmer
I can not stand listening to Clyde any longer. He uses the same 8 adjectives over and over.

Today, while looking for a word or phrase to describe the Knicks defense he paused........... for about 4-5 seconds and then said, (this is word for word)

"The knicks defense with the Teflon D, not sticking to their man"

Are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me?

I can't stand anymore of his dumbass rhymes.

Are you out of your mind? CLYDE IS THE MAN. no ifs ands or buts,

and the Knicks do tend to play "Swiss cheese defense" or "Matador D"

if u cant stand Clyde.......become a nets fan?

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Clyde still calls it as he sees it, does not sugar coat it, so I respect that.

"The guy can only go left, stand to his left, turn him the other way, come on man, this is not that hard". :thumbsup:

zshopa

Benchwarmer
I just get bored watching other games without Clydes funny little rhymes and I've been listening to him for many years.