Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
There's always that weird player that people struggle against.Charles Barkley said he struggled against Popeye Jones.And David Lee was giving Yao Ming problems, when he guarded him earlier this season.So I guess Randolph's weird nemisis is Reggie Evans. I hope this isn't true, cause we're gonna need another double-double from Randolph, if we're gonna win this game.I don't expect Richardson to play well tonight, cause he's been struggling all season, so I expect someone else to pick up the slack, like Crawford,Curry,Randolph, or Nate, or maybe even David Lee.

lol I remember Barkley sayin that. For some reason Popeye Jones, one of the ugliest players of his time owned Barkley. Z-Bo has already played better in 12 minutes then he did in those 2 games in December, he has 6 points and 6 rebounds. I wish Richardson would start playin better, I was almost ready to by a Q-Rich jersey before the season but once the season began he was terrible. He has finally showed some (few) signs of life in the past week or 2 but Im not gettin ready to buy a jersey again. He still hasnt proved nothin and played real bad against the Celtics. Oh yeah, he would still F*ck Pierce up and I hope the Minnesota Celtics beat the Boston Celtics tonight. I wanna see Al Jefferson dunk on and outplay Gay G (The Big Stick-it).

Knicks Started Mardy Collins, great move.
If Mardy Collins play over 26 minutes the Knicks will WIN this game vs BUM Sixers.

Its about time Collins gets some minutes. One thing he does well is rebounds. Hes had problems with turnovers but in his 8 and a half minutes of play he didnt have one.

O.K. Calvin Booth may be the ugliest player in the NBA.

Calvin_Booth-arton20876-240x240.jpg

looks like humpty hump...

012706_8.jpg

Good Find, definitly one of the top 10 ugliest.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Jamal wow!!!!

Another highlight move by Jamal. The shake, bake, blowbye, and dish for 2!!!If Jamal were James Bond he would drink his martinis shaken, not stirred.

Kiyaman

Legend
Nate or Collins should always be on the court, what is the matter with our ex-player PG Coach Isiah Thomas?

Crawford is not a PG! his passing skillz are terrible (Bad timing).

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
When it comes to passin I think Jamal is inconsistent. He does make good passes sometimes but he has some passes that are way off. Overall Jamal is inconsistent (on offense), he never plays any defense.

Kiyaman

Legend
lol I remember Barkley sayin that. For some reason Popeye Jones, one of the ugliest players of his time owned Barkley. Z-Bo has already played better in 12 minutes then he did in those 2 games in December, he has 6 points and 6 rebounds. I wish Richardson would start playin better, I was almost ready to by a Q-Rich jersey before the season but once the season began he was terrible. He has finally showed some (few) signs of life in the past week or 2 but Im not gettin ready to buy a jersey again. He still hasnt proved nothin and played real bad against the Celtics. Oh yeah, he would still F*ck Pierce up and I hope the Minnesota Celtics beat the Boston Celtics tonight. I wanna see Al Jefferson dunk on and outplay Gay G (The Big Stick-it).

Its about time Collins gets some minutes. One thing he does well is rebounds. Hes had problems with turnovers but in his 8 and a half minutes of play he didnt have one.

Good Find, definitly one of the top 10 ugliest.

Mardy Collins need consecutive playingtime to get familiar with the NBA.
Collins needs to know that he will get decent playingtime in every game to bring his confidence level up to his original born talent.
All PG make mistakes and turnovers within their first few minutes on the court.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Mardy Collins need consecutive playingtime to get familiar with the NBA.
Collins needs to know that he will get decent playingtime in every game to bring his confidence level up to his original born talent.
All PG make mistakes and turnovers within their first few minutes on the court.
I agree, I want to see him get consecutive playingtime. Im with you on all the young players (no homo), Mardy Wilson Chandler and Randolph Morris should all be gettin playin time. With Starbury injured Mardy Collins is needed. Did Isiah forget about the way he played at the end of last season while gettin consistent minutes?

Kiyaman

Legend
Cheating Mardy Collins out of playingtime for Fred Jones, Marbury, and Crawford at the "Point position" is why this Knick Team only have 13 WINS in 41 games.

Kiyaman

Legend
When it comes to passin I think Jamal is inconsistent. He does make good passes sometimes but he has some passes that are way off. Overall Jamal is inconsistent (on offense), he never plays any defense.

Jamal is strictly a SG that plays worst defense than Allan Houston.
At least Allan Houston knew how to front his man so well for him not to dribble pass him, and let the coach know that he was not a PG in any capacity so let Sprewell play the PG. But Jamal is not Man enough to say to the coach that "I need all my energy at the SG position late in the game so keep me a PG in the game with me.".

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Jamal is strictly a SG that plays worst defense than Allan Houston.
At least Allan Houston knew how to front his man so well for him not to dribble pass him, and let the coach know that he was not a PG in any capacity so let Sprewell play the PG. But Jamal is not Man enough to say to the coach that "I need all my energy at the SG position late in the game so keep me a PG in the game with me.".

That might have somethin to do with the #11 connection, Crawfords on Isiahs D*ck and would never go against him.

ahaha yeah when I hit post reply I was like oh here we go again lol. but I don't feel like fighting now I'm kinda tired lol. We should make an official starbury war thread so we don't trash all the other threads lol.

Knicks betta get there heads in the game quick

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
ahaha yeah when I hit post reply I was like oh here we go again lol. but I don't feel like fighting now I'm kinda tired lol. We should make an official starbury war thread so we don't trash all the other threads lol.

Knicks betta get there heads in the game quick

Im tired of fightin about Stabury too but if it happens im not stayin out of it. I was thinkin about startin an official Starbury war thread, next time a battle comes up thats what we gotta do.

It looks like Crawfords run is over, hes only shootin 2-9. What a pass from Zach Randolph. He would be one of my favorite players if he was a better team player, hes got so much ability and talent but hes wasting it in NY. Hes without question a way better passer then Curry (when he wants to be).

Kiyaman

Legend
Why is Q.Richardson getting playingtime when Jefferies & Balkman is 10 times better than him even Jefferies & Balkman Jumpshot is more dependable than Q.Rich.

Kiyaman

Legend
Zach Randolph need to take most of his jumpshot from the key of the fouline, this way his defender dont help defend the paint.