Lose Lose situation

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
this tread is so true man...we make it 2 playoffs were just gonna go and get SWEPT by Boston...or we can blow it and have another bad season and get a high pick =D

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
i dont give a fuck i wanna at least make it to the playoff nobody know what happends there thats a whole new season shit look at the giants nobody expected that from them shit if the knicks make it to the playoff this year i will cry {No Homo} have been a knicks fan for 18 years i never seen them win
now i got 5 years without seeing them in the playoffs i miss that emotion

You should stop following basketball since everything you preach is invalid completely.

This draft is very deep and strong, do your research.

Really? Last I checked there weren't any Lebrons, Duncans, Odens or Shaqs in this draft. So please, do like your moms said to me, dont come unless you come correct.

Pricey

Rotation player
Really? Last I checked there weren't any Lebrons, Duncans, Odens or Shaqs in this draft. So please, do like your moms said to me, dont come unless you come correct.
Interesting cause Beasley and Rose seem to me like future All-Star players. I say tank and tank hard.
U didnt make a mom joke did u? lol

Interesting cause Beasley and Rose seem to me like future All-Star players. I say tank and tank hard.
U didnt make a mom joke did u? lol

Truth be told the knicks don't need to tank anything, this team is more then qualified to lose while making an effort. All I want is the young players to get minutes, there is no need for Crawford to be playing 45 minutes a night.

Every draft has all star players and no doubt Beasley and Rose sure look like the real deal. However there are all stars, then there are franchise players and once every few years you have guys that you know are definitely hall of famers, who will be competing for, if not winning championships, ie duncan, shaq, lebron, hakeem, ewing, magic, bird. Those are the guys nba teams have tanked for, Beasley and Rose may end up being great, hall of fame players but as of now, unlike the list i just wrote, they are not sure things.

Yeah that was a mother joke, not one of my better efforts, my bad, i just figured that if I took things down to rugrat level metro would understand me better.

metrocard

Legend

You're honestly the worst poster on this site. No insight, research, logic, facts or ability to mutually understand. If you didn't have a funny screen name, 100% of this forum wouldn't read your junk; lucky for you, you got 5% of the forum paying attention to you.

No one predicts NBA lottery picks to be hall of fame players, don't be so ignorant. There are a lot of quality players in this draft if you do your research; its very DEEP. Just because you don't follow NCB doesn't mean you need to invite your ignorance to this thread and say some stupid shit, especially since the only players you know in this draft are Rose and Beasley. I'm tired of smacking you around like a child. How about you post something useful for once? Everyone on this site contributes knowledge, even Don Chris, except you and the monkey. Like MSG33 said, go read a book or give up following basketball. It isn't your thing. You're not even in college or working, just sitting @ home butt naked eating pancakes con cyrup with Curry and Zach.

You're honestly the worst poster on this site. No insight, research, logic, facts or ability to mutually understand. If you didn't have a funny screen name, 100% of this forum wouldn't read your junk; lucky for you, you got 5% of the forum paying attention to you.

No one predicts NBA lottery picks to be hall of fame players, don't be so ignorant. There are a lot of quality players in this draft if you do your research; its very DEEP. Just because you don't follow NCB doesn't mean you need to invite your ignorance to this thread and say some stupid shit, especially since the only players you know in this draft are Rose and Beasley. I'm tired of smacking you around like a child. How about you post something useful for once? Everyone on this site contributes knowledge, even Don Chris, except you and the monkey. Like MSG33 said, go read a book or give up following basketball. It isn't your thing. You're not even in college or working, just sitting @ home butt naked eating pancakes con cyrup with Curry and Zach.

Really??? People didn't think guys like Ewing, Shaq, Duncan, Lebron etc etc were future hall of famers going into their respective drafts? I mean come on, you can not be serious.

lol at me not being in college or not working. How you guys would actually know that is beyond me but for the record I've graduated college. Also you have no idea how funny it is that you tell me to go read a book considering that my job is to actually write them.

metrocard

Legend
Really??? People didn't think guys like Ewing, Shaq, Duncan, Lebron etc etc were future hall of famers going into their respective drafts? I mean come on, you can not be serious.

lol at me not being in college or not working. How you guys would actually know that is beyond me but for the record I've graduated college. Also you have no idea how funny it is that you tell me to go read a book considering that my job is to actually write them.

YOU CAN'T PREDICT A HALL OF FAME CAREER YOU STUPID FUCK UNTIL THE PLAYER ACTUALLY STARTS PRODUCING AS AN ALL STAR CONSISTENTLY. INJURIES AND POOR WORK ETHIC ARE ALWAYS POSSIBLE.

You're not showing you graduated out of college or write books.. lol @ you complaining about me being defensive in the past, but yet you do the same, you a fool son.

YOU CAN'T PREDICT A HALL OF FAME CAREER YOU STUPID FUCK UNTIL THE PLAYER ACTUALLY STARTS PRODUCING AS AN ALL STAR CONSISTENTLY. INJURIES AND POOR WORK ETHIC ARE ALWAYS POSSIBLE.

You're not showing you graduated out of college or write books.. lol @ you complaining about me being defensive in the past, but yet you do the same, you a fool son.

That's why everyone nba related said Lebron was a future hall of famer or Duncan or Magic, or Bird or Shaq. Out of the 4 major sports basketball is by far the easiest to predict at the top of the draft.

I'm not being defensive papa, I'm just laughing at you.