Expiring Contracts

Who do you think deserves an extension the most?

• Nate Robinson,David Lee,Balkman

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Jerome James & Malik Rose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mardy Collins

• Wilson Chandler

• Stephon Marbury

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This guy is starting to envolve into one of the worst posters to ever register on this forum, what a disgusting read anytime he leaves a shit stain on a thread.

At least I haven't been banned from this site. By the way what does envolve mean? Do you mean evolve? Learn how to spell.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
You need to get BANNED, your post can put a 11 year old child on xtacy to sleep.

For someone who insults everybody on this site, you sure are sensitive. You must not watch the Simpsons, or else you would have realized I was joking. Just ignore me if it bothers you so much.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
obviously nate, lee, and balkmania deserve an extension. These are currently the only shining lights for the knicks.

If we do trade Stephon which i think Isiah will try to do. He has to get a centre. We currently only 3 centres on our entire roster. 1 hasnt played more than 15 minutes, 1 is overweight. And Eddy cannot play defence.

So if marbury goes it better be for a centre included.

Marbury could be traded to Atlanta for Johnson and Pachulia. Not good. Would prefer curry to go for these two.

Johnson
Crawford
Rich
Randolph
Curry/Pachulia

(shit)

Marbury could go to Twolves for Telfair and Ratliff

Telfair
Crawford
Rich
Randolph
Curry/Ratliff

(even worse)

Trading Marbury is not the solution unless a promising young centre can come here; (horford, kaman, bogut)

The answer is to let our contracts expire and sign a talented free agent.

We should trade curry for picks (unlikely) or for a veteran player. Because the knick team will be young in a couple of years.

We should pick up mayo (pg) who will be available. Or hibbert who is more likely.

We should then sign Swift minimum contract. And go all out for Marion in free agency.

The Knick TEam

Marbury (16/8)
Mayo (18,2,2)
Marion (22, 9)
Randolph (20, 8)
Swift (8,6,1)

you can only dream for that.

metrocard

Legend
For someone who insults everybody on this site, you sure are sensitive. You must not watch the Simpsons, or else you would have realized I was joking. Just ignore me if it bothers you so much.

Anyone finished reading the first 3 words of this post? So boring.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
obviously nate, lee, and balkmania deserve an extension. These are currently the only shining lights for the knicks.

If we do trade Stephon which i think Isiah will try to do. He has to get a centre. We currently only 3 centres on our entire roster. 1 hasnt played more than 15 minutes, 1 is overweight. And Eddy cannot play defence.

So if marbury goes it better be for a centre included.

Marbury could be traded to Atlanta for Johnson and Pachulia. Not good. Would prefer curry to go for these two.

Johnson
Crawford
Rich
Randolph
Curry/Pachulia

(shit)

Marbury could go to Twolves for Telfair and Ratliff

Telfair
Crawford
Rich
Randolph
Curry/Ratliff

(even worse)

Trading Marbury is not the solution unless a promising young centre can come here; (horford, kaman, bogut)

The answer is to let our contracts expire and sign a talented free agent.

We should trade curry for picks (unlikely) or for a veteran player. Because the knick team will be young in a couple of years.

We should pick up mayo (pg) who will be available. Or hibbert who is more likely.

We should then sign Swift minimum contract. And go all out for Marion in free agency.

The Knick TEam

Marbury (16/8)
Mayo (18,2,2)
Marion (22, 9)
Randolph (20, 8)
Swift (8,6,1)

you can only dream for that.
Why in the hell would the ATL trade Joe Johnson?Joe Johnson is one of the best players in the NBA.He's an all star, and he played for the USA team.If they trade him for Marbury, they are on some serious drugs.Especially considering the fact that they currently have the 7th spot in the east.Also, Marbury said he was retiring, after his contract expires, which means the Hawks would be trading for 1 years worth of a player.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Why in the hell would the ATL trade Joe Johnson?Joe Johnson is one of the best players in the NBA.He's an all star, and he played for the USA team.If they trade him for Marbury, they are on some serious drugs.Especially considering the fact that they currently have the 7th spot in the east.Also, Marbury said he was retiring, after his contract expires, which means the Hawks would be trading for 1 years worth of a player.

lol i know

i meant anthony johnson

the veteran point guard

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
lol i know

i meant anthony johnson

the veteran point guard
That trade wouldn't be so bad then.But you right.Eddy Curry is a better person to trade than Marbury.I was supportive of Curry last year,cause his offense was consistent, even though he lacked defense and rebounding.However, he has now become a liabilty on offense, defense, and rebounding.I hope Curry gets it together and starts to play more consistent.But chances are he isn't, so I wouldn't mind for him to go.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
[B said:
theknicks3[/b];46884]obviously nate, lee, and balkmania deserve an extension. These are currently the only shining lights for the knicks.

I just HAVE to correct your statement. You said we only have 3 centers on our team, 1 is overweight, and Curry can't play defense.I think you meant to say 2 are overweight. lol Curry and James weigh 285lbs each, and are just 30 lbs shy of combining for 600 lbs.lol

C'mon fellas, Telfair is related to Marbury. He has to be good. Who actually is paying any attention to how he does in Minnesota? The More Marburys the better. Like I said before if it was up to me I would clone Marbury so he can play every position. Telfairs averaging almost 10 points and 6 assists in 32 and a half minutes, not bad.

Marbury + Telfair = Stars

MSG you're funny. You can't possibly be serious. Send me a pm and lemme know where you're getting your weed from cause I reckon its some good shit.

You got banned from this site?I didn't even know it was possible to get banned. lol

Metro got banned from this site? hahahaha

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Metro's the only one to get banded and have a petition to bring his ass back. It was like the get Bobby Brown out of jail movement. Most ridicules shit I'd ever seen. I was laying into every body over that shit.