• Renaldo Balkmen "Plastic Man"

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Isiah "Zeke" Thomas

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree that Mardys been turnover prone and hasnt done much to prove himself but as a couple of members on here have pointed out he hasnt recieved consecutive playing time. We know what hes capable of after the end of last year, Isiah just needs to get him in there more often.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Great energy from the second unit tonight, esp nate and balkman. Hopefully Eddy can recover from the to early fouls to contribute because this Warrior team is like a "jelly donut", soft in the middle. We also had a Q sighting.... Go Knicks in the second half!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What an end to the 3rd quarter. Balkman saves the ball and dishes to Curry for the dunk, Baron Davis hits a 3 at the buzzer to end the 3rd.

NYK-79
GS-76

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
wow pathetic. 2 open 3s at the end when they were down by 4. Bad game for the knicks so what they played well they lost. So frustrating!!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
Scrappy effort by the Knicks esp. the second unit. Bad rebounding game and poor perimeter shooting. We really need a designated gunner from 3 point area because nobody on the team is consitent from range. Nice all around effort though to lead most of the game. Can't understand why we didn't foul with under a minute to extend the game.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
we should have won this game, nate was way too reckless early in da game, mardy doing too much charges, but hey he still learning, played a solid game, good to see Q knocking down some shots, i think we should have gone more inside to curry

New New York

Quiet Storm
Lack of D! Too many second chance pts. We need a interior Defender in the worst way. Effecient game from Jamal other than the miss 3 at the end. Good game from Q. We just need to suck it up and go knock off LA

Crawford looks tired out there and in a funny way I think this is helping him see the game differently and play smarter. That said Crawford does not need to play 45, almost 46 minutes a night because he's just not that good.

metrocard

Legend
My assessment on the game.

Baron Davis doesn't play that much different compared to Crawford, both are horrific chuckers.

Crawful - 9-22 FG 0-7 3pt
Davmiss - 8-21 FG 2-9 3pt

Lucky for Baron, he has an excellent supporting cast.

Biendrins had 26 fucking rebounds, what the fuck. I guess its easy when you're catching Jamal's bricks.

Balkman is the best player on this team.

New New York

Quiet Storm
My assessment on the game.

Baron Davis doesn't play that much different compared to Crawford, both are horrific chuckers.

Crawful - 9-22 FG 0-7 3pt
Davmiss - 8-21 FG 2-9 3pt

Lucky for Baron, he has an excellent supporting cast.

Biendrins had 26 fucking rebounds, what the fuck. I guess its easy when you're catching Jamal's bricks.

Balkman is the best player on this team.

Jamal played pretty good tonight I thought, I mean his shot wasnt on, but I think he wasnt just out there gunning like he has in the past. he got to hoop at times and played pretty controlled.

Now about Baron, how can you like Steph and not him. Baron is playing at the same level Steph was when he first came to the Knicks. Baron is an All Star give him his due.

LOL, also I thought you said Q was your favorite Knick?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks did what they had to do against the Warriors;they had to play to their strength.The Knicks' strength is their offense, and their weakness is their defense, so they had to just go out their and try to overcome not being able to defend.Overall, the Knicks played well.What killed them was their lack of perimeter defense, in the fourth, and their lack of interior defense in the 1st 3 quarters.The 3 key guys that needed to play well defensively, but did not was Jamal Crawford(who kept leaving Stephon Jackson open for 3)and Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph(who allowed Monta Ellis,Andris Biedrins, and Baron Davis to get easy lay ups and dunks).I was especially impressed with Quentin Richardson.He had his scoring,defense, and rebounding.He looked like how he used to look way back on the Clippers,where he averaged 17ppg and 6 rebounds.The only thing I regret he did was give the ball to Crawford, after he missed that 3 pointer.Q should've shot it again, cause he was the guy that played the best that game.Hopefully he continues to play like this more often, though.Good job,Q!And may the Knicks continue to compete like they have been doing all month.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
wow...this cant be good...were probably gonna go on a 5 game losing streak...and ey atleast Curry showed passion 2night