The savior for the Knicks

Isiah is The Savior

To whom it may concern:
The true Savior of the Knicks is Isiah Thomas.

All he has to do is GO AWAY. Resign, retire, quit, get fired...whatever. Just LEAVE already. Now.

PLEASE. JUST. GO. AWAY!

It's less about players anymore, and more about not being able to successfully manage the talent.

The entire Knicks organization is an absolute mess, it has been for many years, and that's not going to change as long as people keep buying tickets to games. The people running the organization don't even care as long as ticket and merchandise sales are steady. Isiah is WORTHLESS as a coach. Keeping him around is the ultimate slap in the face to fans.

Save the Knicks, get rid of Isiah Thomas. Only the first big step....but ya gotta start somewhere!

Sincerely,
Life-long and absolutely DISGUSTED Knicks fan,
Schoolyard Ball

P.S. Isiah, (just in case you're not getting it, because you obviously have a MENTAL DEFECT)--YOU NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF N.Y. because YOU SUCK as coach!

There, I feel better.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Maybe we can get LeBron in 2010. I thought about it and realized that he will be playing for the Brooklyn Nets. I can't confirm this but I believe Jay-Z has a verbal agreement with LeBron about joining his team when they move to Brooklyn and his contract is over. They're close puls LeBron is always rockin Yankee caps. He loves NY.

Blas

Benchwarmer
Artest isn't a leader. That is what else we lack besides defense and to me that is much more important.

Pricey

Rotation player
LeBron will only end up in 3 places, LA Lakers, Chicago Bulls or the Nets from all reports.
Was watching some program and they were saying he could end up at the Lakers, I doubt this but a scary thought. They also said Chicago cause thats where he is from and also the Nets as i have heard that same thing about him and Jay-Z having a verbal agreement.

I am of the opinion that the Knicks could get him cause by then Marbury would be gone and probably a few large contracts so we could make a play for him.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I hate to say it but I think hes goin to New Jersey which means Isiah needs to die or get fired and someone needs to come in and blow it the F*ck up like the trade thread.