The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Crawford is a chuck man,he has poor selection on his shot...and his field goal perecntages havent been any better then Marburys....and how playoff games has Crawford led his team to.?

JRG3

Benchwarmer
None but what im saying is why does crawford recieve so much hate for being a good sport. And i said marburys FG% wasnt good with the knicks not that crawfords was better cuz its certainly not. Marbury hasnt been Mr. Marvel either by leading us to the playoffs and getting us wins their.

metrocard

Legend
None but what im saying is why does crawford recieve so much hate for being a good sport. And i said marburys FG% wasnt good with the knicks not that crawfords was better cuz its certainly not. Marbury hasnt been Mr. Marvel either by leading us to the playoffs and getting us wins their.

Whats the point of being a good sport if your performance is garbage?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
what has crawford done the past 2 games? Nothing. He never plays any defense.

past 2 games crawford is 6-23 (about 27% im guessin), averaging 9.5 points

He was 1-4 against the celtics and didnt go to the free throw line once. Matter of fact all of his shots were 3 points....smh

Crawford continues to give us new stats to add to this thread :lol:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
he is woefully inconsistent. I wouldn't mind some poor D from him if he dropped a solid ppg above 20 which he is obviously capable of. His no.s are gonna drop potentially this year. Assumption yes, but if it doesn't happen this year it's not far away. We HAVE to trade Z Bo! I think we should trade Crawf too before it all goes to sh1t. I know Z Bo is not included in the title of this thread. I am also aware that there is a thread specifically aimed at trades for bettering the Knicks. But I'm going to have myself a frickin' thread jamboree and throw in a trade that clears the Knicks of Crawford's inconsistent play and Z Bo's fat ol' salary.

Incoming Players

Zach Randolph
Salary: $14,666,667 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 20.5 REB: 12.5 AST: 1.4 PER: 20.45

Jamal Crawford
Salary: $8,640,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 19.6 REB: 1.5 AST: 4.4 PER: 16.47

FOR

Larry Hughes
Salary: $12,827,676 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 7.8 REB: 2.8 AST: 0.5 PER: 12.68

Tyrus Thomas
Salary: $3,749,880 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 7.1 REB: 6.1 AST: 0.9 PER: 9.47

Aaron Gray
Salary: $711,517 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 3.5 REB: 4.8 AST: 0.5 PER: 11.51

Cedric Simmons
Salary: $1,742,760 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 1.5 REB: 1.0 AST: 0.3 PER: 17.92

We gotta get rid of Crawf. We gotta get rid of Z Bo.

We're not gonna get to the playoffs this year with this team and even if we do, it's gonna be short and sweet. Thomas is the catch here. If moulded properly his ability to be a power shines pretty bright.

No playoffs this year as I say. It seems very unlikely with:

Orlando
Boston
Toronto
Detroit
Philly- def improve throughout season
Atlanta-
Indiana- def improve throughout season
Cleveland

We are 7th now but that's only courtesy of a very tasty schedule from Stern to kick off the season.
All these teams are better than us.

I have no faith in Crawf to hold us through the critical points and get it done. Nor Z Bo really.

Crawford is good when he's good, but, like Marbury he just doesn't phuckin' get it. He gets it more (obviously) but he doesn't get it enough. Inconsistent
to the umpteenth degree.

Keep looking to the future because holding on to the present isn't really a wise step. That's what I reckon.

Until half the team gets shipped,

Go Knicks!

After they do,

Go Knicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRG3

Benchwarmer
Whats the point of being a good sport if your performance is garbage?

Its Not his fault his idiot coachs give him the green light...I like crawford for not being a head case and not cousing problems with lets see....Larry Brown... Isiah...Marbury was responsible for fueds with those coachs...It wasnt all marburys fault but crawford hasnt done that hes just plain had horrible stats SOMETIMES...

jpz17

Starter
jrg3...... did you just call D'Antoni an idiot? Dude, Your new, so no one will really try to destroy you, but just re-read stuff please.... ( I NOW MAKE HIMTHE NEW "JPZ17 SHOCk POSTER") don't worry jrg, I was the same way... lol

metrocard

Legend
Its Not his fault his idiot coachs give him the green light...I like crawford for not being a head case and not cousing problems with lets see....Larry Brown... Isiah...Marbury was responsible for fueds with those coachs...It wasnt all marburys fault but crawford hasnt done that hes just plain had horrible stats SOMETIMES...

Most of the times.
It is his fault.
Crawford is responsible for HIS actions on the court.

JayJ44

Starter
Coach's don't have THAT much control over what a player does. No matter who your coach is, a player should know when he shouldn't take a shot becuase it is contested or too difficult. Also, it doesn't take a genius coach to figure out that when your not shooting well one night, you should get to the basket and to the foul line. Crawford is either unable or unwilling to do either of these things, which is why he sucks. I'm not even gonna get started on his defense.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I DOnt see how people could be happy with Marbury i just dont get it and i never will. I hate him.. I think he is a creep and a loser and im happy to see him not playing because the team will be better of without him. You all would hate on Craw but he has done nothing but play for the coaches hes had. He hasnt argued and fought with them.. Hes played to his ability. Isiah is the one that plays him 41 mpg as well as dantoni so i just dont get why he recieves hate and marbury recieves love for destroying a knick team last year. Someone plz tell me why marbury recieves love instead of Crawford. marburys FG% of .415 and .419 are so amazing arent they......come on Now ..... And Craws not a Head case

Steph is so cool because he is the 2nd highest paid player in the league next to the Big Ticket for sitting on the bench. Oh yea, he is also a great teamate, has plenty of playoff sucess, and is willing to sacrafice his game for the team. Did I mention how great his tatoos are, esp the one on his head ??? Why would you like Jamal for playing 41 minutes a game last year while hurt for 1/4 of Steph's money??? How dare you like anyone else on this team but "Starbury"??? Welcome to the site with the most KNOWLEDGABLE basketball fans in the league!!!

metrocard

Legend
Because I'm sure has had as much playoff success as Marbury.

w9ttn8.gif

btw, Cheif fans are ignorant hicks like YOU, don't question the knowledge of fans on this site, especially since everyone here has owned you.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Because I'm sure has had as much playoff success as Marbury.

w9ttn8.gif

btw, Cheif fans are ignorant hicks like YOU, don't question the knowledge of fans on this site, especially since everyone here has owned you.

If you are going to talk s**t, at least learn how to SPELL. Its CHIEF!!! Keep earning your nickname: METROTARD!!!!

JRG3

Benchwarmer
guys, settle down... give him a break, don't gang up on him.. hes got potential

Yea guys come on....give me a break im new...LOL...it just bewilders me that a guy that causes no problems recieves so much hate. Plus JPZ Dantoni must be an idiot if he gives a guy the green light that has poor shot selection...I dont think Dantoni is an idiot i happen to really like him. Its just the point im trying to make. Plus i think craws shoot selection has been better this year than the last. Theres no point in talking about Marbury because hes not going to get the chance here to prove he can play because of Dantoni....SO why does Dantoni choose crawford over marbury if Crawford is so Bad? IDK

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
what has crawford done the past 2 games? Nothing. He never plays any defense.

past 2 games crawford is 6-23 (about 27% im guessin), averaging 9.5 points

He was 1-4 against the celtics and didnt go to the free throw line once. Matter of fact all of his shots were 3 points....smh

Crawford continues to give us new stats to add to this thread :lol:
And one day later, crawford is no longer a knick :thumbsup: :cool: :beer: :teeth:

Avi

Rookie
emmm..Hello knick fans, i'm Avi from Israel, bin a knick fan for a long time. I gotta say that i'm pretty stunned from all the hatred you guys have for Jamal..marbury I can get, but Jamal? to me this trade will hurt the knicks offence which was very good so far this season, and jamal had a big part in that...that harrington guy just isn't worth it. maybe i don't hate Jamal cause the NBA coverage here is only scores and a story once in a while...i'd like Jamal to stay..a bad trade in my view.