The Official Crawford Sucks Thread

I never said you said he was a bad shooter.
Houston isn't an elite player. But he is an elite shooter.

Houston got respect amongst his teammates and showed leadership on the court. How are you going to bitch about a man who'll go through pain to play basketball for his team? Houston sacrifice his health for the better of the team. You show no appreciation for this and show no understanding what a "leader" is. The difference between Houston and Crawford as leaders is that Houston brought that winning attitude to the Knicks. The 2002-05 Knick teams weren't as good as the previous years, but they played with a lot of heart and toughness, despite being old and under size. Houston and Sprewell were the leaders after Ewing was traded, and once Sprewell departed, Houston took full leadership responsibility. So not only you're wrong on Houston not being an elite shooter, you're also wrong on your definition of a leadership and Houston's status with the Knicks. Research would help this weak arguement you're holding. Don't get frustrated, if you want to look better take the time to do research.

Houston created his own shot a couple of times, he scored 53 points on a couple of good defenders(Fox, Byrant, George).

You sound like you don't know alot about playing basketball, you use a lot of elementary terms that make me laugh when you consider a former NBA all star doesn't know how to create his own shot.

Houston was on an elite level on terms of footwork. His foot faking was a work of art and amongst the best in the NBA, very similar to the likes of Jordan.
Houston had an awesome jab step that got him free whenever he pleased and if he was on fire it was natural for him to go for 30+.
Houston use to toy his defenders with multiple shot fakes and jab steps that made his already picture perfect jumpshot more efficient.

LOL @ Ray Allen being unable to create his own shot. Just shut up already, you're making an ass out of yourself.

Obviously this shows you lack knowledge of basketball techniques in creating space. Crossing over isn't the only way to create your own jumpshot.

Van Gundy tried running Sprewell at the point, not Houston. Houston only average 2 turnovers a game, thats average for a 20 ppg scorer.

You're not helping me because you're not explaining anything. Benard King played in the paint, he wasn't a shooter, his style was comparable to Carmelo Anthony of today. SF with a lot of post skills. He shot 71% from the FT and 10% from 3pt range.
Did I say Allan was the best in NBA history?
I said he was one of the best and definitely was on Rice, and Allen's level. Miller is the best shooter of all time because of his history, famous shooting form, and how he dominated with his shooting.
Bradley and Frazier are from the old days, and Frazier was more of a penetrator than shooter. Houston was obviously the better pure shooter.

You got yourself hanging on a rope here now, you're not providing enough information or even a solid arguement to back up these clown ass statements that Houston isn't an elite shooter, Houston was never a leader, he can't create his shot, the only way to create a shot is with a fancy cross over, and that even Benard King is a better shooter than Houston. You have a history of saying the most ludicrous things here just to get attention on here. Now you own the title of most losingest poster in KO history.

Why have you gone from embarrassing yourself in talking about basketball to now discussing that my dick is "impotent"? You've really lost yourself here.

lol@ you saying I have no clue about basketball. Son I wasn't coaching in college at the age of 19, I was actually playing in college so go put your clipboard down and get me some water scrub.

The only way for someone to create their own shot is off the dribble. His jab step was sweet and his footwork brilliant, definitely a coach's son, but you're not beating anyone solely with that unless it's off a screen, curl, ball movement etc. You need to handle the ball in order to create your own shot Allan had no handle. Allan's biggest knock was that he was one dimensional.

You're wrong Van Gundy did experiment by having Houston run the point but it obviously didn't work because he couldn't handle the ball. Houston only averaged two turnovers because unlike Jamal Crawford he was either smart enough to not put the ball on the floor or Van Gundy would yell in his ear not to.

Houston, nor Sprewell, not even Ewing was the leader of the mid-late 90s teams it was L.J. If you can't comprehend a simple fact like that what can I do?

Again Houston was one of the best shooters but I wouldn't call him elite as I am a very hard marker. Elite is only for three or four people and in my opinion guys like Miller, Rice, Allen, Curry were better shooters then Houston. Allan would be at the top of the list of the next group.

metrocard

Legend
Playing left bench? What college was this, the University of Pancakes? The most athletic thing you ever done in your life was flip pancakes for Curry. Feel your man boobs and then really think about you telling people you do athletics.

Good to see you finally shut up after you could only reply to 25% of my post.

Allan Houston beat many with his footwork and fakes, on isolation plays and one on one situations facing the basket and even with his back to the basket. Houston was very capable of scoring his points one on one, much more efficiently and accurate compared to Crawford.

Your wrong again, Van Gundy used Sprewell at PG, Houston played the off guard.

Houston and Sprewell played heavy leadership roles in the playoff runs we had. L.J. was a role player who brought veteran leadership to the team. Ewing always was the man in the mid 90's. Drop stuffing your face with donuts, you don't even know the basics of the team you "follow".

You can't define elite, since your posting is the worst here.
You said Houston was one of the best shooters, but not elite? Why do you always contradict yourself. English wasn't my first language, but damn homie, you really are clueless on knowing what words to use. LOL @ you only being able to name 3 or 4 elite shooters in NBA history after I scratched off the previous garbage list you had before. Now time to do this one.

Houston's shooting
44% FG
40% 3PT
86% FT
17 ppg
33 mins

PLAYOFFS
19 ppg
45% FG
42% 3PT
89% FT

Rice
45% FG
40% 3pt
84% FT
18 ppg
35 mins

PLAYOFFS
43% FG
36% 3PT
17 ppg

Curry
45% FG
40% 3pt
11 ppg
21 minutes

PLAYOFFS
40% FG
35% 3pt
7ppg

Not only Houston was ELITE like Rice, and Curry, he was the superior playoff and much more clutch playoff performer that Rice and Curry couldn't be on.

Allen and Miller are the greatest shooters in NBA history, they're on their own level. Houston is at that next level on terms of a pure shooter.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Jesus Priest, why wont this argument die like Houston's come back hopes! Why does every one talk about Houston like he was Kobe Bryant or something? Houston was a great shooter and an good shooting guard. That's hard for me to say because I personally think he should have been traded rather then get an extension that was the beginning of hell for the Knicks. It all seems like a distant memory now that Thomas has destroyed the team. Back on topic, I use to watch Spreewell and loved his energy and wondered, wtf is Houston doing? Then by the end of the game Houston would have 26 pts to Sprees 22. That's what Houston was good at, getting easy shots.

Allan Houston = Predrag Stojakovic

metrocard

Legend
Jesus Priest, why wont this argument die like Houston's come back hopes! Why does every one talk about Houston like he was Kobe Bryant or something? Houston was a great shooter and an good shooting guard. That's hard for me to say because I personally think he should have been traded rather then get an extension that was the beginning of hell for the Knicks. It all seems like a distant memory now that Thomas has destroyed the team. Back on topic, I use to watch Spreewell and loved his energy and wondered, wtf is Houston doing? Then by the end of the game Houston would have 26 pts to Sprees 22. That's what Houston was good at, getting easy shots.

Allan Houston = Predrag Stojakovic

Even a notorious hardcore Allan Houston hater like Don Chris realizes the reality.

Playing left bench? What college was this, the University of Pancakes? The most athletic thing you ever done in your life was flip pancakes for Curry. Feel your man boobs and then really think about you telling people you do athletics.

Good to see you finally shut up after you could only reply to 25% of my post.

Allan Houston beat many with his footwork and fakes, on isolation plays and one on one situations facing the basket and even with his back to the basket. Houston was very capable of scoring his points one on one, much more efficiently and accurate compared to Crawford.

Your wrong again, Van Gundy used Sprewell at PG, Houston played the off guard.

Houston and Sprewell played heavy leadership roles in the playoff runs we had. L.J. was a role player who brought veteran leadership to the team. Ewing always was the man in the mid 90's. Drop stuffing your face with donuts, you don't even know the basics of the team you "follow".

You can't define elite, since your posting is the worst here.
You said Houston was one of the best shooters, but not elite? Why do you always contradict yourself. English wasn't my first language, but damn homie, you really are clueless on knowing what words to use. LOL @ you only being able to name 3 or 4 elite shooters in NBA history after I scratched off the previous garbage list you had before. Now time to do this one.

Houston's shooting
44% FG
40% 3PT
86% FT
17 ppg
33 mins

PLAYOFFS
19 ppg
45% FG
42% 3PT
89% FT

Rice
45% FG
40% 3pt
84% FT
18 ppg
35 mins

PLAYOFFS
43% FG
36% 3PT
17 ppg

Curry
45% FG
40% 3pt
11 ppg
21 minutes

PLAYOFFS
40% FG
35% 3pt
7ppg

Not only Houston was ELITE like Rice, and Curry, he was the superior playoff and much more clutch playoff performer that Rice and Curry couldn't be on.

Allen and Miller are the greatest shooters in NBA history, they're on their own level. Houston is at that next level on terms of a pure shooter.

D-1 school actually biatch.

96-01 if yer 19 now that would make around 7-12 in those years and you supposedly remember better then G.R. and I? Van Gundy did have Spre run the point but he also did experiment with Houston running it as did Don Cheaney.

As I've told you before numbers don't mean anything. Stop reading articles with other peoples opinions and start watching the games so you could form some of your own.

pat

Starter
Okay, here are three things everybody should be able to agree on:
1.) Allan Houston was a great shooter
2.) Sprewell could go to the basket whenever he wanted
3.) LJ was the lockerroom leader. (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...933A15756C0A96F958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1)

I know, we are running out of topics but this fight is absolutely useless. Crawford is still out there, Houston didn't manage to make a comeback and LJ ...
... I don't even know where he is.

metrocard

Legend
Another L for fatboy, goes complete off topic when he gets tired of holding his delusional statements in his little fat hand.

Why would anyone say they play for a D-1 school online but not even name it? You're not even good at lying.

You're 28 years old and 15 year olds on this site stay tackling you for being such a clown.

You wanted to be the village idiot of another thread by sucking Crawford off and trying to say discombolated comments of Houston not being an elite shooter, having no leadership skills, crossing over is the only way to create your own shot and only H20 being a spot up shooter who can't create his own shot.

Mamaguebo, DonChris is a Allan Houston hater, but atleast he does it proper and accepts that Houston was good; his agenda is that Houston was overpaid, became injury prone and couldn't add alot of dimensions to his game.

You're just a complete clown who doesn't accept the facts and tries to say anything just to be in a conversation. You bring nothing to this website, except making good threads into garbage.

Back to Crawford's suckage

Dude has gone his whole life without appearing once in the playoffs. He leads a team in scoring, and they suck horribly, coincidence or no?

Another L for fatboy, goes complete off topic when he gets tired of holding his delusional statements in his little fat hand.

Why would anyone say they play for a D-1 school online but not even name it? You're not even good at lying.

You're 28 years old and 15 year olds on this site stay tackling you for being such a clown.

You wanted to be the village idiot of another thread by sucking Crawford off and trying to say discombolated comments of Houston not being an elite shooter, having no leadership skills, crossing over is the only way to create your own shot and only H20 being a spot up shooter who can't create his own shot.

Mamaguebo, DonChris is a Allan Houston hater, but atleast he does it proper and accepts that Houston was good; his agenda is that Houston was overpaid, became injury prone and couldn't add alot of dimensions to his game.

You're just a complete clown who doesn't accept the facts and tries to say anything just to be in a conversation. You bring nothing to this website, except making good threads into garbage.

Back to Crawford's suckage

Dude has gone his whole life without appearing once in the playoffs. He leads a team in scoring, and they suck horribly, coincidence or no?

Hmm you really can't figure out why I wouldn't name the school jackass? It was a school in the America East conference and I'll leave it at that. Furthermore the only reason it was mentioned is because you're constantly posting your resume, not to mention your days schedule, as if that somehow legitamises you and makes those of us who disagree with you idiots who know nothing about basketball.

Hey metrotard when did I write that Allan Houston wasn't good?

I never wrote the word crossover once. What I have been saying is if you can't handle the ball you can't create your own shot. Everyone from jv level up knows this about the game. Also as I said there are plenty of great players a la Reggie Miller, Ray Allen who can't get their own shot. All these players need to come off screens, have plays run for them, have post presences, playmaking points etc. How you don't understand this simple fact is beyond me.

Here are the things that were debated between you and I here. Leaving your alter ego MSG aside this is what happened.

Houston was a very good shooter but not an elite one. Uhh nobody else called him elite besides you.

Houston was poor defensively. Everybody else agreed with me, not you.

LJ was the locker room leader not Houston. Everybody else agreed with me, not you.

Houston wasn't able to create his own shot. Everybody else agreed with me, not you.

So how did I 'lose' again?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Here are the things that were debated between you and I here. Leaving your alter ego MSG aside this is what happened.

pancakes.jpg

TunerAddict

Starter
Hmm you really can't figure out why I wouldn't name the school jackass? It was a school in the America East conference and I'll leave it at that. Furthermore the only reason it was mentioned is because you're constantly posting your resume, not to mention your days schedule, as if that somehow legitamises you and makes those of us who disagree with you idiots who know nothing about basketball.

Hey metrotard when did I write that Allan Houston wasn't good?

I never wrote the word crossover once. What I have been saying is if you can't handle the ball you can't create your own shot. Everyone from jv level up knows this about the game. Also as I said there are plenty of great players a la Reggie Miller, Ray Allen who can't get their own shot. All these players need to come off screens, have plays run for them, have post presences, playmaking points etc. How you don't understand this simple fact is beyond me.

Houston was a very good shooter but not an elite one. Uhh nobody else called him elite besides you.

Houston was poor defensively. Everybody else agreed with me, not you.

LJ was the locker room leader not Houston. Everybody else agreed with me, not you.

Houston wasn't able to create his own shot. Everybody else agreed with me, not you.

American East for real? Stony brook? UMBC? Albany? Bing?

I'm going to Bing next year for college.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Toons, first of all, I'm being realistic when I say I saw 50-60 Knicks games. By reading your post I doubt you've watched half as many games.

Time to end this thread debate for once and for all.

Paul1355, you tripping.

20 and 5 means nothing.
Crawford gets 40 minutes a game. Do you think his 20 and 5 out impresses guys like Kobe, Paul, or other all star players who gets 40 minutes a game?

Crawford isn't efficient.
He gets 20 and 5 because he was allowed to dominate the ball and take majority of the perimeter shots.

That lead to a lot of LOSING, fact.
Why?
Crawford isn't a player who can lead a team, instead he forces the team to watch himself play like a clown.
A lot of isolation, missed shots, bad decisions with the ball and a lot of indecisive overall. He's a TERRIBLE first option and was the WORST first option in the NBA last season. Find me someone worse, thank you.

Crawford wouldn't even be an efficient 3rd option on a WINNING TEAM.
He belongs on the bench similar to Eddie House.

You guys act like bitches about "Knicks counting on Crawford"
Thats 100% bullshit.
Isiah gave this team to Crawford, does that excuse Crawford for playing like a dumbass all the time?
No.

Toons,
1z4v6nb.gif

Crawford isn't a good ball handler because he tries too hard to be fancy and doesn't make the right decisions with the ball. His basketball IQ is as low as it gets for a guy who's been in this league for so long (Whats this, his 6th or 7th year? Dude is already vet and plays like an 8th grader) and gets so many minutes.

Who said Crawford sucks?
He's a C level player.
Thats average.
Crawford just sucks cock as being the primary player on your team.
**** ESPN and you're made up shit you have no SOURCE of providing here, just something you heard in your delusional Crawford-manlove mind. If you could provide an article or vid where a sports journalist said then, then do it; if not shut the **** up about it.
So yeh, **** ESPN here's a fact.
When Crawford is the primary option of your team.
Your team is bound for the lottery.
Your team is bound for a 50-60 loss season.
Don't believe me?
Look at Crawford's glory in the Bulls.
Look at the Knicks the last 3-4 seasons under Crawford.
It seems like we got WORSE when Crawford's role got bigger, check out the records.

Crawford caused a lot of problems on the court, he played like the biggest dumbass on the Knicks and put us in a losing situation every game. But once or twice a season he would hit a game winning shot, while missing 15-20 of those, but still being proclaimed as "clutch" by the Crawfordsexuals. Funny right?

You acting like a bitch right now, no snitching? **** that Cam'ron shit.
If you don't like Isiah, how the hell can you like Crawford? Isiah is Crawford's Don. Crawford wore his number in dedication to Isiah and Isiah made Crawford untradable when he should of been traded two seasons ago.
Crawford didn't say shit because Isiah had his back. So obviously a Crawfordsexual wouldn't beef with Isiah and Isiahsexuals so much.

Marbury was tired of the losing and the manlove between Crawford/Isiah. He came to NYC to rep his hometown, and these midwest faggots weren't repping the Garden right. Marbury had EVERY RIGHT to call out Isiah's punkass for soiling the Garden with his draft blunders, free agent failures and complete debacles on trading with other teams making them better.

How DARE you even take defense of a bitch like Isiah just for the sake of your homeboy Crawford. You pick this team first, and Isiah and Crawford hurted this team too much for them to be defended. A Knick fan defending Crawford is like Bush coming to the defense of the Taliban.

Son, I got like 20 other paragraphs I could DESTROY Crawford with, I've been bashing Crawford for 3+ years already and got a shitload of information and facts that would already make this thread burn more than its already burn.

Don't challenge me, **** Team Starbury...thats just a sarcastic thing; sensitive Isiahsexuals like you need to fall back and stop taking jokes so serious.

Crawford has to go.
LosingEST player in the NBA
Heres a fact from not too long ago.

Miami, Minnesota, Memphis, Seattle and New York are on pace to finish below the Crawford Line (.307) this season -- the most teams to finish with fewer than 26 wins since 2000-01. The Crawford Line is named in honor of New York Knicks guard Jamal Crawford, who has a career winning percentage of .307, worst among active players with at least 400 games played.

GTFO.gif

a classic post from metro....good work as always fam :thumbsup: :agreed:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Some More Reasons.....

why crawford sucks

Crawford aint close to being a good shooter. He shoots 41% from the field and 35.6% from 3pt range. Thats terrible for someone who takes 17.4 shots a game and only hits 7.1 of them. You cant find many shooting guards that shoot worse then Crawford.

He averages more 3 point attempts per game then free throws. Like i already pointed out Crawford only shoots 35.6% which has him ranked 81st in the league. So why would he shoot more 3's instead of driving to the hoop trying to get fouled and shoot free throws? Because hes dumb and he sucks.

His 41% field goal percentage has him ranked 48th in the league (guards only) which means most teams have a point guard and a shooting guard that shoots better then crawford.

On top of all this he plays no defense so please...i dont want to ever see anyone defend crawford again. Hes gotta career winning percentage of about 32%...he sucks just like the thread title says.

Marbury>>Crawford (not close)

I wanna post this one more time

Crawford-41%fg (Ranked 48th amongst guards)
35.6% 3PT (Ranked 81st amongst all players)

So how is Crawford good? He cant shoot. He doesnt defend.

Why the f*** does everyone bring up marbury and say they want him outta here so bad....when no one can compare to Crawfords entire career of losing. None of this starbarians team starbury haterburys stuff would be on here if people said "I want Marbury, Crawford, Randolph, and Curry gone." Although i dont think marbury is a problem at least that quote would be identifying the 3 largest problems left (Isiah was the biggest problem). But to mention marbury and not bring up those other 3 players....it just shows that the posters are biased and have something against Marbury. I dont respect that. Zach Randolph punched a teammate in Portland and he threw water at nate robinson. Crawford is selfish and he cant win...and Curry doesnt care about basketball. I cant respect you haterburys

Album_no_respect-740595.jpg

4or0k5t.jpg

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
okay this FG% shyt is kind of an overrated stat:

Baron Davis: 42 FG%, 33% from 3(6.4 3PT attempts and only making 2) and shoots 5.2 FTS a game, so he takes more 3 point shots then FTs, does that make em a bum??

baron davis is another chucker, does that make em selfish too???