NBA All Star Game

Pricey

Rotation player
yeah he did, Wade and Kidd sucked massively. Can't hit a jumper to save their lives.
Kapono was awesome in the 3 point contest, i had money on Gibson so i was dissapointed but man i dont know if i have seen a better shooter for 3 then Kapono.
Also credit to Gibson for 11 3 pointers in the sophmore match. Was funny everytime he hit a 3 LeBron got up and walked the court

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmao @ Williams bein better then Paul. And Isiah Thomas is one of the best gms in the nba, f*ck outta here.

I still cant believe what Dwight came with (no homo). I was happy to see him win, I gotta say I agreed with Bill Russell, it was closer then most thought but Dwight still clearly won. Magic kept talkin about the dunk contest the past 2 years and about how Gerald Green brought it back last year, f*ck outta here tragic. Nate brought that shit back 2 years ago when he dunked over Spud Webb, true story.

Pricey

Rotation player
i thought the cupcake dunk was pretty cool and the one with his shoes off was great. I dont think they realise how hard it would be to dunk without shoes.