Goofy Trade that works

New New York

Quiet Storm
Chicago Bulls

<TABLE class=tablehead style="CLEAR: both" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead><TH colSpan=2>Incoming Players</TH></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=35>
3606.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Chris Wilcox
Salary: $6,500,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 12.8 REB: 7.2 AST: 1.0 PER: 17.07
</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=35>
3012.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Kurt Thomas
Salary: $8,091,188 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 7.5 REB: 9.2 AST: 1.3 PER: 16.35
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Outgoing Players: Ben Wallace
nyk.gif
New York Knicks

<TABLE class=tablehead style="CLEAR: both" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=colhead><TH colSpan=2>Incoming Players</TH></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=35>
3149.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Ben Wallace
Salary: $15,500,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 4.5 REB: 8.7 AST: 1.8 PER: 11.96
Outgoing Players: Malik Rose, Eddy Curry
sea.gif
Seattle SuperSonics

3134.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Malik Rose
Salary: $7,101,250 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 1.7 REB: 1.9 AST: 0.4 PER: -2.41
</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD width=35>
3514.jpg
</TD><TD vAlign=top>Eddy Curry
Salary: $8,947,543 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 13.9 REB: 5.0 AST: 0.5 PER: 16.24
Outgoing Players: Chris Wilcox, Kurt Thomas

Bulls get a low post scorer with a short term deal(Wilcox), they get cap relief with Kurt Thomas, and they rid themselves of Ben Wallace's contract

Seatle gets a young center to play along with Green and Durant, Eddy gets from under the scrutiny of the New York media. Seatle doesnt play D and neither does Eddy, perfect match!

I know I know, the Knicks eat another bad contract, but we get a legit shot blocker and rebounder! His deal is just as long as Eddy's but a little more expensive, so I think we can get a second rounder off Chi. The most important reason for this trade is the fact that Zach isnt going anywhere, so we might as well build around him. Ben wont at all complain about his lack of touches, and he and Zach will get you twenty boards a game for sure.

Now please keep in mind that this is just a fun fan trade so dont slam me too hard!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I honestly don't see anything fun about that trade.That is exactly the kind of trade that will make us an even more sh*ty team for years to come.No offense, cause most of your threads have been very good, since you came here, but both your Jamal Crawford for Larry Hughes trade proposal and Eddy Curry& Malik Rose for Ben Wallace trade proposal are garbage deals.They would benefit Chicago's salary cap situation and possibly help the Cavs win a championship.The Knicks would just get some more overpaid scrubs,and be closer and closer to losing all of its fanbase to the Brooklyn Nets.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Hmmmm....call me crazy, but I don't see how acquiring Ben would be so terrible. We are the worst shot blocking team in the league. We have NO low post D what so ever, and we have no players on our team that have won in this league ( except Malik and he doesnt even play). Ben is exactly what we need. Like I said before, we are not getting rid of Zach Randolph, that we can bet on. So we need to add players to compliment him is why I would even propose such a trade.

Now both of my threads (Hughes and Ben Wallace) are hypothetical, and in fact the Larry Hughes thread was off the strength of an article printed in a Cleveland paper. And I said I would only consider those moves if we added Ron Artest. The same could be said for Ben Wallace, if we land Ron, then I wouldnt be totally against that trade.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
if we get artest i will like ben to be wit us

Thats how the largest brawl in NBA history started. With Ben Wallace pushing Artest.. I dont think they like each other.

lol. Ben Wallace 33 years old.. 4.5 ppg. 8.7 rpg.. only 1.6 bpg.. that trade would haunt knick fans for a LONG time. 44 million owed by 2010.. NO thanks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
co-sign

If your trade had us gettin Wilcox and Kurt Thomas it would be better but theres still a problem:

Z-Bo
Lee
Wilcox
Kurt Thomas

You cant have all 4 of these players, one would have to go. My pick would be Z-Bo and I think the oldest of these 4 is still the best, Kurt Thomas.