New York Knicks vs Seattle Sonics Game Thread

How do you feel about Mardy Collins? (Check Game thread Spotlight for stats)

• Not gettin enough consecutive playing time has hurt

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • He got lucky last April

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • He was never good

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I wish Carmello broke his jaw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metrocard

Legend
MSG33 obviously is hungry for that best poster of the year award, another victim getting slammed with the knowledge, MSG is a beast!

NYKnicks15

Starter
im not one to go off topic soooo jamal sucks.

in better news and the real reason i posted GO GIANTS!!!!!! my boy plaxico scored the winning touchdown. we went to highschool together so this is a really exciting time! gooooo giants! i hate you tom brady, i hate you!

Pricey

Rotation player
im just glad the team that knocked out out the playoffs has won the SuperBowl. My brother is at home drunk and not talking to anyone lol. Cop that cheats

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Marbury played the first 5 games of January for the Knicks. If anything the better teamplay started because of him.

Marbury deserves credit for improving ball movement but what the F*ck does it matter, were still losing.

Co-sign, west>>Crawford

I love you and your stats (no homo), but I'm going to have to call BS on this one.

If you want to say that the Knicks were already playing better before Marbury left, I can't argue with that.

If you want to say that the Knicks are better with Marbury, I won't argue with that.

But you are practically crediting Marbury for the turnaround in ball movement and better play during January even though he wasn't playing most of the month. That's Twilight Zone stuff. :shrug:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Marbury played the first 5 games of January for the Knicks. If anything the better teamplay started because of him.

We know from my game thread stats that the Knicks only averaged 16.4 assists in the month of December. Marbury barely even played, he only played a couple of games.

Marbury deserves credit for improving ball movement but what the F*ck does it matter, were still losing. The only reason why it matters is because of ignorant assholes like datruth who need to check on things.

If you think the Knicks are a better team without Marbury shoot yourself in the F*ckin head.

I felt it was necessary to quote this again just to make you feel dumber. Your clearly a hater. No matter what Marbury does you wont give him credit. You jumped to the conclusion that we are playin better without him because you hate him, not because of any stats or facts.

You should change your name because you dont speak datruth.

Ball movement? 2 games so far in February and were averaging 14.5 assists. It doesnt matter what someone thinks of Marbury. You can criticize him for this and that but no way are we a better team without him.

first off, let Re-state this, im am not a marbury hater, im just sick of defending em, when he first arrived here, i got his authentic jersey that same week, him losing through out his whole career, it just isnt a coincidence this guy cat wint with any team

NOw to reply to what u said, u said the reason started playing good is because of marbury, u must be marbury's stan, he played 6 games, we was 1-5 in those games, in dat 1 win marbury came through for us big wit that shot dat put the game out of reach, i give it up to em but its still 1-5 record, now the next 7 games, we go 5-2, losing to boston and washington.....so as soon marbury gets hurt we go on a nice streak but oh yea i forgot, we talking about marbury, so just like his whole damn career, its just a coincidence..my fault

let me get this clear though, this team is still bad, this team needs a true PG bad but in marbury's case, i hope the best of luck for this guy, maybe he could win overseas but i forgot again, damn, he got his ass busted by overseas players too in da olympics, yeah, its just a coincidence

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I love you and your stats (no homo), but I'm going to have to call BS on this one.

If you want to say that the Knicks were already playing better before Marbury left, I can't argue with that.

If you want to say that the Knicks are better with Marbury, I won't argue with that.

But you are practically crediting Marbury for the turnaround in ball movement and better play during January even though he wasn't playing most of the month. That's Twilight Zone stuff. :shrug:

Heres a quote from what I wrote:

"Marbury deserves credit for improving ball movement but what the F*ck does it matter, were still losing."

Im goin by what the stats tell me. We had no ball movement in December (the month that Marbury missed almost all of) and then he comes back and plays 6 games. During those 6 games we had better ball movement and it continued through the rest of the month. What other conclusion am I suppose to draw? Like I said in my quote anyways, it doesnt f*ckin matter. Im just settin layin down stats that were ignored.

first off, let Re-state this, im am not a marbury hater, im just sick of defending em, when he first arrived here, i got his authentic jersey that same week, him losing through out his whole career, it just isnt a coincidence this guy cat wint with any team

NOw to reply to what u said, u said the reason started playing good is because of marbury, u must be marbury's stan, he played 6 games, we was 1-5 in those games, in dat 1 win marbury came through for us big wit that shot dat put the game out of reach, i give it up to em but its still 1-5 record, now the next 7 games, we go 5-2, losing to boston and washington.....so as soon marbury gets hurt we go on a nice streak but oh yea i forgot, we talking about marbury, so just like his whole damn career, its just a coincidence..my fault

let me get this clear though, this team is still bad, this team needs a true PG bad but in marbury's case, i hope the best of luck for this guy, maybe he could win overseas but i forgot again, damn, he got his ass busted by overseas players too in da olympics, yeah, its just a coincidence

Besides stating that you are not a Marbury hater (false) your first paragraph means nothing to me. You are just looking to bring up stuff to save your ass but its too late. Fact is you made an ignorant comment and I corrected you on it.

As for your second paragraph, heres a quote from what I said that I also had to post for Knickslover:

"Marbury deserves credit for improving ball movement but what the F*ck does it matter, were still losing."

I never said anything about us winning. All i did was mention the fact that the ball movement had improved which my stats back up. In case you didnt read what I wrote to Knicklover, here you go:

"Im goin by what the stats tell me. We had no ball movement in December (the month that Marbury missed almost all of) and then he comes back and plays 6 games. During those 6 games we had better ball movement and it continued through the rest of the month. What other conclusion am I suppose to draw? Like I said in my quote anyways, it doesnt f*ckin matter. Im just settin layin down stats that were ignored."

Your final paragraph is irrelevant. Stop trying to change the subject and avoid my facts. I ended you with my first post now you and Knickslover comeback with some bull ish. You start by wishing him good luck and then your true hater side comes through when you mention how he allegedly got his ass busted in the olympics. That has nothing to do with this arguement and again it shows that your a real hater. Stay on topic. Class is dismissed.