Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
WILSON CHANDLER = STARTING AT SF

Isiah....is flat out of ideas.
dance.gif

About Time!

Chandler is an Offense/Defense Asset that been sitting on the Bench all season long.
Breen said this is Chandler 8th game he played in this season, and he only gathered 53 minutes this entire season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Just tuning in on the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter where the Knicks had 50 points to the Spurs 32 points. Is the Spurs playing around with this Knick Team?

Kiyaman

Legend
Are the Knicks going to LOSE this game too with to much of playingtime given to Crawford (Another Marbury)?

End of 3rd
Knicks 62
Spurs 59

Kiyaman

Legend
I am not thrilled about Jamal Crawford two 3 pointers to gain back the lead.
The guy is daydreaming on defense, and the last one down court on a fastbreak. What position does he play again?

Kiyaman

Legend
I am not thrilled about Jamal Crawford two 3 pointers to gain back the lead.
The guy is daydreaming on defense, and the last one down court on a fastbreak. What position does he play again?

Balkman is the MAN!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
Crawford vs Bowen
Who do you think will come out the better in the 4th quarter to help their team WIN?

NY 84
Spurs 83
2 min left in the game

Kiyaman

Legend
I will keep saying this, "Marbury, Crawford, Q.Rich, Zach, and Curry" are not 4th Quarter Players vs any NBA Team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I will keep saying this, "Marbury, Crawford, Q.Rich, Zach, and Curry" are not 4th Quarter Players vs any NBA Team.

Please dont bring Marbury into this, he hasnt even played that much. and he is a 4th quarter player but I agree about the other 3.