Knicks win two straight, Indiana is next

egluck

Rookie
I think the knicks can win this one. They played tough against Indiana the last time they played them at the Garden. For some reason Mutumbo was good at stopping Jermaine, even if he couldnt stop him on the last play of that game. But probabaly to toughest part of this game will be the defense of Ron Artest. Presumably he will be put on Van Horn, which will probabaly lead to Van Horn having a poor game. This means there will be alot of pressure put on Marbury and the rest of the team to score and I dont know if they are capable of this feat.

NYK Man8

Benchwarmer
mutombo isn't getting to many minutes lately, and he did a great job last time.
damn right it's gonna be a tough one, but both of the teams won 7 of their last 10 games.
i think we have a shot

egluck

Rookie
Seems only fair that their best player is hurt considering our best player is too. (Although you could say Marbury is our best player now.)

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
i don't know if that thing between bird and thomas will have anything to do with, but i don't think the pacers ever won 2 straight games at the garden in a season.

knicks 98
pacers 94

rady

Administrator
Staff member
gotta win this game, zeke's pride will play a very important role, but how many games like this haven't we lost...
i hope we won't blow this game out and reggie won't have his best day

philly lost to miami, so this win would be a perfect fit

egluck

Rookie
What a great game! Lots of players came up big. It also proved Van Horn and Marbury dont have to score thirty apiece for the team to win. Obviously Indiana missed some key shots, but the real skill was keeping the game close so that those kind of misses became important. Great game, cant wait for the next!

Mondo

Benchwarmer
Great game! Knicks won even with Jermaine in there.. he said he won't forget the knicks celebrating like they won the championship for the next time they meet..