Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The Milwaukee Bucks (19-31) vs The New York Knicks(14-36)
Fri. 2/9 at 8:30pm ET on MSG​
5541_1.jpg

The Home Record for the Bucks is 13-8
The Away Record for the Knicks is 4-19
The Bucks in there last 10 games are 3-7, and they are on a 1 game loosing streak
The Knicks in there last 10 games are 1-9, and they are on a 8 GAME LOOSING STREAK​

Hello, guys this is nyKnicks126, Maciej! Replacing the regular host Crazy Jazzy Jeff (MSG33). In my opinion both of these teams are evenly matched, Knicks do get the W's when playing against this team. a RECAP FROM the last game they played against each other was on November 30th 2007. The Knicks outscored the Bucks 26 to 11 in the fourth quarter. The last game the Knicks played at the Bucks was on April 7th 2007. The game was taken into OT by the shot from three in the last seconds by Eddy Curry. Knicks won that game 118-113 in OT.

PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS

Milwaukee's Fave Five Lineups

C.Andrew Bogut
PF.Charlie Villanueva
SF.Charlie Bell
SG/PG.Royal Ivey
PG/SG.Mo Williams

Now For your New York Knicks Starting Lineups

C. Eddy Curry
PF.Zach Randolph
SF.Jared Jeffries
SG.Fred Jones
PG. Jamal Crawford

Last Game
Last Games for both teams, Knicks last game as all of you well know the Knicks lost to the San Antonio Spurs 99-93 in OT. Michael Finley scored a three to but them into overtime, and they went on a 7-0 run to beat the Knicks.
As for The Bucks they faced Dallas 3 days ago and lost 107-96. There key players were Andrew Bogut with 24 pts and 14 Rebounds, and Mo Williams 36 points, 5 REBounds, and 5 assists.

KEY matchup for the game:alert:
Jamal Crawford VS. MO Williams

Two player that just chuck that basketball away, both with simular game plays and tactics.

Mo Williams 319-677 FG % THIS season. Which is at 47% not bad

39% from THREE POINT 65-164 From the Deep zone.

Jamal Crawford 344-845 FG % the Season. 41%...

Chucks up 100-295 Threes, 34%.
Jamal CRAWFORD AVERAGE ALMOST 6! threes per GAME....

N_351217_368727.jpg

crawford7_090707dwpg.jpg

Maciej's unforgetable moments, presented by nyKnicks126 productions.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rXO7F3ZUg2c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rXO7F3ZUg2c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
nyKnicks Predictions
Knicks 87- Bucks 95
Sorry that my game threads are not as detailed, I got some things to do. Thanks for tunin in to our show.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't care who wins. As long as Maurice Williams doesn't score 30, by driving to the rim and dunking it and laying it up in Curry and Randolph's face, I'm fine with it. I think the Knicks will lose. Isiah is stupid, so he'll give Crawford his usual 41 mpg, even though he should only be playing 30 mpg. Also, Curry is nonexistent on the court, and I think Maurice Williams and Royal Ivey will exploit that.Everyone knows Randolph is a freak that just shoots everytime he gets it, so they'll double team him and make him pass the ball.

nice game thread man. You filled in nice.
Yeah i kinda dont care about wins/losses now Preferably, i kinda want well-played losses. Sorry to say. I mean i wanna see our team do well, but as long as everyone else is playing well, we'll stay exactly how are are right now.

nyKnicks126

Thanks DLee, Yeah what I want the Knicks to do for the remainder of the season is play the young players, so that they coexist with each other better on the court. So when that happens the Knicks will be ready to bring in there new draft pick, which I really am awaiting. I mean really what will a draft pick help this team? I suggest that Isiaherr does what Portland did, and what the Magic did, and what the Grizz are doin now start new. I rather have a 3 year loosing streak with young, talented, and high potential players, then have a 3 year loosing streak with overpaid,untalented, and simply bad chemistry players.

By the way I voted Eddy Curry on that poll. He is good on offense well sometimes, and MIGHT interest teams into trading for him.

It's pretty sad that it's not even the allstar break yet and we're already talkin about next year and the draft and playin the young guys to get them ready and stuff.

And i voted for Stephon. The best thing for him right now is for him to leave. He's constantly getting pounded for no reason here and he needs to go somewhere he can win. He's payed his dues.

paris401

Starter
By the way I voted Eddy Curry on that poll. He is good on offense well sometimes, and MIGHT interest teams into trading for him.

i have been saying all season that we have no chips, no one any of our shit... but after seeing shaq traded, i'm keeping mum...

I wonder if Yi's gonna be able to play tonight. He's a good player and may turn out to be the best player from his draft class. I like Mo Williams to the guy has got a nast streak in him and kills the Knicks. Boguts also stepped up and had a great year. I know this Buck team has had a lot of injuries but their record should be better then what it is. They have a lot of talent on this team.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
i have been saying all season that we have no chips, no one any of our shit... but after seeing shaq traded, i'm keeping mum...
The Knicks had a chance to trade Eddy Curry. The Suns were saying that they liked Curry, earlier this season, and they might have given up Shawn Marion for him. We might've even been able to give dump Jeffries' contract, too.I think Marion is overrated, but I'd still take him over Curry any day.He can shoot and he has defense and rebounding ability.

Pricey

Rotation player
He is overated but he can shoot, defend and rebound...... thats 3 things Curry cant do.
Fk i would do anything for Marion to be a Knick.

How do they check Jeffries into the game before Balkman?

Hey knicks126 nice job with the game thread but it was too much like msg's and nobody could really do as good a job as that dude, so next time I would suggest you try to do things differently to distinguish yourself from msg. Also what was the back page with 'Guard Help Us' about? Is that Houston in the pic? Were knicks thinking of getting rid of Isiah and bringing Houston in? What's the backstory with that?

nyKnicks126

See you dont understand, I replaced MSG33 because he asked me too, so in that case I wanted the game threads to be simular to what he has. I distinguish myself differently, and if I thought about, and actually planned a game thread it would be much different, I didn't plan, and tried to satisfy almost everyone here, sorry I guess I didn't. But I appreciate your suggestions man.

The Houston headline was after the 99 playoffs. Then an interview on guards not being there, and not being a factor. I bring that up because of the loss vs. San Antonio last night and that the guard spot has distinguished itself poorly (Jamal Crawford and the rest of the scruby guards on this team) then in the Houston era. Houston was the top guard, and I am happy to this day that he was a Knick for so long. It had nothing to do with Isiah Thomas. I do rather have Houston as GM though, that would be cool.

See you dont understand, I replaced MSG33 because he asked me too, so in that case I wanted the game threads to be simular to what he has. I distinguish myself differently, and if I thought about, and actually planned a game thread it would be much different, I didn't plan, and tried to satisfy almost everyone here, sorry I guess I didn't. But I appreciate your suggestions man.

The Houston headline was after the 99 playoffs. Then an interview on guards not being there, and not being a factor. I bring that up because of the loss vs. San Antonio last night and that the guard spot has distinguished itself poorly (Jamal Crawford and the rest of the scruby guards on this team) then in the Houston era. Houston was the top guard, and I am happy to this day that he was a Knick for so long. It had nothing to do with Isiah Thomas. I do rather have Houston as GM though, that would be cool.

Understood

nyKnicks126

This is really random but I wanted to show you guys this kid. He is 9 years old, and probably could beat any of us in a game of one on one.

<embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf" width="450" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autostart=false&token=869_1201052822" scale="showall" name="index"></embed>

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
WOW! This is how much the Knicks have buried themselves in the dirt. Isiah Thomas was laughing, as if the Knicks won the first round of the playoffs after that 1 point win over the Bucks. I give credit to Malik Rose and Jamal Crawford for that win. Rose had an offensive rebound and a putback, and then he hit a jumper to win the game. Crawford was chucking up terrible shots, but one fifth Crawford pulled out one of his rare efficient games and finished 10 of 18.

Toons

is the Bo$$
11/23....charlie bell made a good steal....how u gonna hate on crawford after this game? him n lee is the reason we won.....30 points...6/7 ft.....them n freddy jones brought us back from the 18 point defict at halftime....all u haters go suck on marburrys balls n shut up

Pricey

Rotation player
11/23....charlie bell made a good steal....how u gonna hate on crawford after this game? him n lee is the reason we won.....30 points...6/7 ft.....them n freddy jones brought us back from the 18 point defict at halftime....all u haters go suck on marburrys balls n shut up
ur a angry man toons

I dunno what's more pathetic that the Knicks celebrate beating a crappy Bucks team like they won a title or that they snap an 8 game losing streak with the play of Malik Rose being the key to victory. :barf:

Anyone catch Crawford's quote after the game? "It almost felt like we won the championship. We needed this win to break the cycle." What a joke this team is.