Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Toons

is the Bo$$
the crappy bucks that had michael redd back...and yes i am angry, i hate what KO.com has turned in2.....a bunch a haters tryna justify their hate....a bunch a hypocrites who loathe one plaeyer, an hates every1 else who like other players, and get mad because every1 else dosent think like they do.....such girls....and crawford said basically the same thing wade said when miami broke their losing streak.....if thats how he felt, then thats how he felt....who cares....

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks Finally Won a 4th Quarter game by only using 5-Players throughout the entire 4th Quarter (this idea had to come from Herb Williams & Malik Rose).
The Knicks 8 game losing streak has alot to do with SG-Jamal Crawford 41 mpg of playingtime throughout those 8 games. This losing streak would have never happen to this Knick Team this season if SG-Demetris Nichols was on the roster averaging 12 to 18 mpg of playingtime alongside of Nate, Balkman, and Lee, in the second half of Knick Games.
For those who dont have any confidence in Rookies need to understand the average Rookie will put 100% of improving his efforts each practice and Game by getting familar to playing alongside of 3 to 6 of his teammates talents.
And Demitris Nichols court awareness, peremeter offense/defense at 6.8 was and is a much better fit for this Knick roster than 6.2 Fred Jones.
The Cavs & Bulls signing Demetris Nichols a couple of days after being Cut knows this player is a future compliment NBA player that will fit well into a rotation once he's familiar with his teammates talents and the team style of play.

The Knicks been needing a Starting SG since Allan Houston went down. And only having one SG on the roster in defenseless Crawford for the last three seasons speaks more about the Knicks three season record than people are mentioning.

I Picked Q.Richardson to be the first traded because he has been useless for three straight seasons at both positions (SF & SG) with his Knick teammates. Plus its time to give the SF position playingtime to two young healthy athletes in Balkman & Chandler.
Q.Richardson should be traded for a decent healthy 6.6 SG.

The Knicks Bigmen Curry & Randolph need to be sperated and paired with 6.11 C/PF Rookie Randolph Morris and SF-David Lee to have some type of success out of the two Bigmen as Team Players. Why?
So Curry & Zach could see Morris Rookie mistakes alongside of them on the court inwhich they both been doing all season long in 51 games.

The Knicks out scored their oponents in the 4th quarter without Curry or Zach in the lineup throughout the entire 4th quarter. Only allowing their oponents 17 points in the 4th Quarter with the Defensive Effort of Malik Rose, Lee, Balkman, and Jones (D.Nichols defense is better at 6.8 than Jones.).
This is the Knick Team Defensive Effort that is remembered from Coach Holzman, Pat Riley, and JVG, that WON many games in the 4th Quarter inwhich Old Knick Fans like I remember so well.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
11/23....charlie bell made a good steal....how u gonna hate on crawford after this game? him n lee is the reason we won.....30 points...6/7 ft.....them n freddy jones brought us back from the 18 point defict at halftime....all u haters go suck on marburrys balls n shut up

How you still gonna be suckin on Crawfords balls? thats homo. I recommend reading the entire Official Crawford sucks thread, its one of the top 5 threads on here. Crawford=jacks shots, no defense, poor shooting percentages, turnover prone, bum. Crawford almost lost this game with that turnover. What you got against Marbury, the same unproven bullsh*t everyone else on here says? He didnt leave this team in November, theres no team to leave.

the crappy bucks that had michael redd back...and yes i am angry, i hate what KO.com has turned in2.....a bunch a haters tryna justify their hate....a bunch a hypocrites who loathe one plaeyer, an hates every1 else who like other players, and get mad because every1 else dosent think like they do.....such girls....and crawford said basically the same thing wade said when miami broke their losing streak.....if thats how he felt, then thats how he felt....who cares....

We didnt win no championship. Its one game, no need to put energy into celebrating like that and F*ck Wade. I dont care what he says, Knicks need to put that energy into 4thquarters+practice+conditioning.

Good win for the Knicks I guess, we fuckin suck.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
See for some reason my game threads aint popular and dont really get 100s of posts lol!

I think its about timing more then anything else and how the knicks are playin/have been playin so dont feel bad. I had one recently that got around 30 responses. You did a good job of fillin in, any non-supporters.....I gotcha back.

Starks

Starter
I think its about timing more then anything else and how the knicks are playin/have been playin so dont feel bad. I had one recently that got around 30 responses. You did a good job of fillin in, any non-supporters.....I gotcha back.

One of my fav Wu tracks ever. They don't make videos like that anymore.

Starks

Starter

I'm with you on your rant against ko.com , but if the Knicks seem to hate eachother, then of course the fans are gona hate on eachother to i guess.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. Anyone watching any afternoon games on ABC?
I saw the Lakers and Heat. It was a good game. I skipped the one with the Spurs and Celtics, though. Those two teams can go f*ck themselves, and I will be missing the NBA Finals if those two boring teams play eachother.The last thing I wanna see is a 15x champion Celtics take on the 4x champion in 9 years Spurs.

Pricey

Rotation player
i heard the Heat looked ok with Marion and could have won that game with a bit of luck.
Yeah Pierce killed the Spurs, how can u play sh1t against the T-Wolves and then rock up and do that to the champs.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Hey but dont worry we will be playing the Boston Celtics on Wednesday, which is a definate L. So dont worry, we are still in there for the 1st pick for the lottery.

Pricey

Rotation player
hey MSG, u back doing the game thread for the Boston game?
If so im expecting the ultimate thread due to ur hatred for the celtics.
let the anger flow onto the thread :)

Toons

is the Bo$$
How you still gonna be suckin on Crawfords balls? thats homo. I recommend reading the entire Official Crawford sucks thread, its one of the top 5 threads on here. Crawford=jacks shots, no defense, poor shooting percentages, turnover prone, bum. Crawford almost lost this game with that turnover. What you got against Marbury, the same unproven bullsh*t everyone else on here says? He didnt leave this team in November, theres no team to leave.

Who gives a father fuck about ur crawford sucks thread, fuck u need recognition to feel good ay? u make good game threads, way to go, u want a damn cookie nigga? i support good players on my team, an talk about reading threads, i recently posted that we NEED steph back, thats the ONLY reason jamaal plays so many minutes...nate is down witht he respiratory infection so dont expect jamaal to play any less minutes....Jamaal brought us back in that game in the 3rd quarter, we were down by 18, his back to back 3's, jumpers and layups made every1 believe the game was winnabe....nothing against mrbury.....so for u...an official fuck off....i ain jumpin on ya lil bandwagon of fans.....i never seen this much hate on this site from 2005....lil girl dred....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Who gives a father fuck about ur crawford sucks thread, fuck u need recognition to feel good ay? u make good game threads, way to go, u want a damn cookie nigga? i support good players on my team, an talk about reading threads, i recently posted that we NEED steph back, thats the ONLY reason jamaal plays so many minutes...nate is down witht he respiratory infection so dont expect jamaal to play any less minutes....Jamaal brought us back in that game in the 3rd quarter, we were down by 18, his back to back 3's, jumpers and layups made every1 believe the game was winnabe....nothing against mrbury.....so for u...an official fuck off....i ain jumpin on ya lil bandwagon of fans.....i never seen this much hate on this site from 2005....lil girl dred....
Toons you gotta be one of the worst posters on here to be stickin up for Crawford, you should do time for defendin him. Look at his shooting percentages, hes a terrible shooter. I dont need no recognition, im tryin to help dumbasses like you. Theres alot of knowledge in that thread and im tryin to help you get smarter.

It aint no f*ckin bandwagon its all facts kidd. You been on this site for 2005 and you still dont know how to quote right. No one gives a f*ck about what you say, you come on once or twice a week and 80% of what you say is garbage. You think Crawfords a good player then prove it to me, get some stats instead of swearin and offerin me a cookie f*ckin dickhead. Fuck outta here kid.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
hey MSG, u back doing the game thread for the Boston game?
If so im expecting the ultimate thread due to ur hatred for the celtics.
let the anger flow onto the thread :)

Its comin either today or sometime tomorrow before 5:00. I got some things i gotta do but that game thread is comin.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Toons you gotta be one of the worst posters on here to be stickin up for Crawford, you should do time for defendin him. Look at his shooting percentages, hes a terrible shooter. I dont need no recognition, im tryin to help dumbasses like you. Theres alot of knowledge in that thread and im tryin to help you get smarter.

It aint no f*ckin bandwagon its all facts kidd. You been on this site for 2005 and you still dont know how to quote right. No one gives a f*ck about what you say, you come on once or twice a week and 80% of what you say is garbage. You think Crawfords a good player then prove it to me, get some stats instead of swearin and offerin me a cookie f*ckin dickhead. Fuck outta here kid.

Who care s about the stats n shit homey...basketball is not all about stats....i have a different perspective than u....so post all the numbers u like, i still dont care, just like u, no matter how shitty marbuy is, u still defend him, no matter how shitty channing frye is, kyiaman defends him...i support my team, point blank...u think u know more because u know stats, then fine, u know more...wanna cookie for that too? ther is no trophy for, the =most knowledgeable knick fan, and for ur info, this is my homepage, imon here every day....y do i have to prove to u that i think crawford is a good player??? i post MY THOUGHT ON HERE, FUCK WHAT U THINK, i dont post forr u, i post for me

Toons

is the Bo$$
a few years ago we engouraged ppl to join the sidte and we respeced everyones thoguths and comments...we were mature men....supportin a sorry team...now u come n hate on every1's opinions if it dosent make sense to u...im sure u discourage a lot a ppl from posting their ideas n thought cuz u n ur lil bandwagon juss jump on anyone who has anything negative to say about marbury, and anything positive to say about crawford....once again...fuck you

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Who care s about the stats n shit homey...basketball is not all about stats....i have a different perspective than u....so post all the numbers u like, i still dont care, just like u, no matter how shitty marbuy is, u still defend him, no matter how shitty channing frye is, kyiaman defends him...i support my team, point blank...u think u know more because u know stats, then fine, u know more...wanna cookie for that too? ther is no trophy for, the =most knowledgeable knick fan, and for ur info, this is my homepage, imon here every day....y do i have to prove to u that i think crawford is a good player??? i post MY THOUGHT ON HERE, FUCK WHAT U THINK, i dont post forr u, i post for me

The best opinions are formed from a combination of watching games and studying statistics.....some of these opinions can even be called facts. When someone comes with enough stats it can be called conclusive evidence for the point their trying to make.
An example would be how team-Starbury came with more stats then the haters, and more analysis from watching games proving that:

Marbury>>>Baron Davis
Marbury last year=Starbury(offense+defense+passing)
Marbury>>>any other current Knick
The Knicks w/ Marbury>>>Knicks w/o Marbury

It works the same way with Crawford, an overwhelming amount of stats and analysis has proven that Crawford sucks. The official crawford sucks thread has far more analysis/stats in favor of Crawford sucking then Crawford being a good player. This is why it means nothing to me when someone sticks up for Crawford.

When someone defends a player who should never be defended without much of a defense, they have that players D*ck in there mouth. Do yo follow what im sayin? Because I came with nothin but true facts about Marbury and proved my points its unfair for you to say I have his dick in my mouth because thats not the case. Its all bout givin the right amount of credit, I never gave Marbury too much credit because I backed everything up. You give Crawford too much credit.

If you want to continue to support Crawford, I cant stop you. All Im tryin to do is help and educate.

What kind of cookies do you have anyways?