Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
a few years ago we engouraged ppl to join the sidte and we respeced everyones thoguths and comments...we were mature men....supportin a sorry team...now u come n hate on every1's opinions if it dosent make sense to u...im sure u discourage a lot a ppl from posting their ideas n thought cuz u n ur lil bandwagon juss jump on anyone who has anything negative to say about marbury, and anything positive to say about crawford....once again...fuck you

Thanks I appreciate that. Who else besides me has jumped on you no homo? Im the only one jumpin on you (no homo) for havin crawfords d*ck in your mouth. Forums are for fans to give their insight and ARGUE their opinions. Thats all im doin.

Toons

is the Bo$$
if it means nothing to u, y u do care enough to make a whole post about it? obviously u do care, and u want every1 to think like u....but ya kno what...i already said what i had to say...jamaal has heart, and several professional anylist and commentators say that crawford, le and balkman are the only ppl who are not giving up on the knicks by their body language and their play.....i respect that...its not crawfords choice that he sucks on defense, and i actually see some improvemnt, not much, but he rotates well....he has heart and when every1 else is sulking around, he is there trying....succeed or fail, i respect trying...he is staying positive on a sinking ship....find a stat for that!!

Toons

is the Bo$$
crawford did waight training n shit to not be pushed around so easily, did it work? who cares....the point is, he tried....unlike qrich, zach n curry who are not in top condition

Pricey

Rotation player
crawford did waight training n shit to not be pushed around so easily, did it work? who cares....the point is, he tried....unlike qrich, zach n curry who are not in top condition
You know what Toons, if u want to like Crawford or any Knick player then thats fine but after he plays 1 good game in the last 6 games you cant unleash on all the posters on here that dont rate Crawford highly as a player.
All you need to do is state that he has these abilities but then again we would come back and state that why is it that he only produces these games every now and then and not on a consistent basis.
Im sure if you said to MSG do you think he had a good game then he would have said he did, no one is going to knock that game he played.
The only thing people on the forums have against him is his lack of effort on defence and his turnovers and chucks. No one has ever said he doesnt give a fk about the Knicks, thats not the issue.
I agree stats arent alwats everything but they can be very damning and in Crawfords case they do say a lot.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I am with Toons on this one on more than one count. I give credit to Jamal for still trying instead of being the first rat to jump from the sinking ship. I also agree that this is a message board and we are all Knicks and have our own favorite players. That's what being a fan is all about. That doesn't mean that if you like a certain player you are hanging from his whatevers no matter what that guys stats are. Stats again don't tell the whole story. When I joined this board I was impressed by not only the level of intelligence of the basketball banter but on other topics as well. But in the last year things around here have gone downhill to where if your opinion differs from the popular opinion or loudest poster, you get called every name in the book and you get a "Kembo Slice" or whatever that is. That is not why myself or I'm sure most posters joined this site. I don't know why it is allowed to go on here but to be sure it discourages the average poster including myself from engaging in the discussions because I'm grown and don't need to be called a bunch of names by people I don't know for merely having an opinion. I'm a Knicks fan living in Chicago so I rely on sites like this for current Knicks info, but the bullcrap I don't need.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Pricey is right, Toons started it. What the Fucc do you expect with posts like this?

11/23....charlie bell made a good steal....how u gonna hate on crawford after this game? him n lee is the reason we won.....30 points...6/7 ft.....them n freddy jones brought us back from the 18 point defict at halftime....all u haters go suck on marburrys balls n shut up

the crappy bucks that had michael redd back...and yes i am angry, i hate what KO.com has turned in2.....a bunch a haters tryna justify their hate....a bunch a hypocrites who loathe one plaeyer, an hates every1 else who like other players, and get mad because every1 else dosent think like they do.....such girls....and crawford said basically the same thing wade said when miami broke their losing streak.....if thats how he felt, then thats how he felt....who cares....

Jimmy stop actil like you a grown man we all know your not even a teen yet kid. Stop being emotional, if you dont like what I say ignore me. Same goes to all other MSG33 haters. Crawford is the worst starting shooting guard in the NBA. The Anticipated Celtic Game Thread comin tomorrow. Check that the fuck out, its gonna be a classic thread.

Toons

is the Bo$$
u are such a kid!!! "he started it" lmao hahahaha.....and the guy b4 u, i never rated crawfords season on one game, i said how u gonna hate on him after that game, meaning, dude had a 30 point game, shot clost to 50% made his free throws and we won. i know crawford is a streak shooter....see, u have ur opinion, u say he's the worst....i disagree....now watch u go an waste precious minutes of ur life researching old ass stats to prove ur point....so u can get approval from ur followers....get a life man

Toons

is the Bo$$
on ttop a that, i wasnt even talkin to you, nyk126 said if we saw how crawford got the ball stolen....i said bell made a good steeal....u juss like a ghetto girl with somehting to say to everyone....go make ur game thread ....do sumthin ur good at cuz i have my opinion, an imma voice it weather u like it or not...weather its statistically right or not....n u ask y i pick for the "worst shooting guard in the nba" well i want u to answer me this one question....WHY THE FUCK ARE U A KNICK FAN??? GO PULL FOR THE LAKERS OR CHARLOTTE OR THE SPURS OR BOSTON....PULL FOR A GOOD TEAM...WHEN U STOP ROOTING FOR A SHITTY TEAM, WITH A SHITTY COACH, ILL STOP ROOTING FOR A SHITTY PLAYER.....FUCK OFF

Toons

is the Bo$$
he really didnt need his cheering sqaud, we were clearing things up...so take ur pom poms elsewhere....

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
lol crawford gets a lot of unfair criticism but its what ever, im passed arguing about it cuz the critics are just as hard headed as their lord(marbury)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
u are such a kid!!! "he started it" lmao hahahaha.....and the guy b4 u, i never rated crawfords season on one game, i said how u gonna hate on him after that game, meaning, dude had a 30 point game, shot clost to 50% made his free throws and we won. i know crawford is a streak shooter....see, u have ur opinion, u say he's the worst....i disagree....now watch u go an waste precious minutes of ur life researching old ass stats to prove ur point....so u can get approval from ur followers....get a life man
Crawford is a streak shooter and he is occasionally efficient ON OFFENSE. when he put together a nice string of offensively efficient game in January, i gave him his credit. I made sure everyone knew by updating his stats on my game thread (notice defense is not mentioned anywhere). I aint got no followers and im not goin to post up any stats, its not worth it. If i was arguin with someone whos smarter i would post stats. Truth is when arguin about crawford any knick fan should know the deal from watching or for those who dont get MSG from following the stats. Worst comes to worst they can always check out The official Crawford sucks thread.

on ttop a that, i wasnt even talkin to you, nyk126 said if we saw how crawford got the ball stolen....i said bell made a good steeal....u juss like a ghetto girl with somehting to say to everyone....go make ur game thread ....do sumthin ur good at cuz i have my opinion, an imma voice it weather u like it or not...weather its statistically right or not....n u ask y i pick for the "worst shooting guard in the nba" well i want u to answer me this one question....WHY THE FUCK ARE U A KNICK FAN??? GO PULL FOR THE LAKERS OR CHARLOTTE OR THE SPURS OR BOSTON....PULL FOR A GOOD TEAM...WHEN U STOP ROOTING FOR A SHITTY TEAM, WITH A SHITTY COACH, ILL STOP ROOTING FOR A SHITTY PLAYER.....FUCK OFF
Im not sure why you continue to bring the weather up, I dont know if your looking for the weather forecast or what. I think its gonna snow soon.

Anyways, back to basketball, im not sure why you would tell me to go pull for Boston when everyone knows how much I hate them. I am a frustrated Knicks fan who wants to see Isiah fired/murked.

WHEN U STOP ROOTING FOR A SHITTY TEAM, WITH A SHITTY COACH, ILL STOP ROOTING FOR A SHITTY PLAYER.....FUCK OFF
Im not sure what your tryin to say.

Toons lost.
c/s

and another jackass...y u gatta b gettin in ppls business? sissy ass
you lost.

he really didnt need his cheering sqaud, we were clearing things up...so take ur pom poms elsewhere....
Metro was stating facts, somethin the majority of this forum has problems with.

lol crawford gets a lot of unfair criticism but its what ever, im passed arguing about it cuz the critics are just as hard headed as their lord(marbury)
I have a couple of friends who think Crawford is the best player on the Knicks and that hes close to being an all-star. He gets too much praise. Someone has to drop knowledge.

Knicks-celtics pregame gonna be comin soon, stick around and check that the F*ck out, its gonna be off the hook. Haters....suck a dick no homo. Prodigy album comin soon, AZ album comin soon cop both them. If you aint got that new ghostface what yall waitin for? Yea thats rite i drop knowledge and I promote. Fuck the Celtics, F*ck msg33 haters and Metro haters. We keep it real unlike Isiah and the Knicks. Yall should listen up because me and metro speak the truth and nothin but the truth. People get madd when they hear the truth, time to grow up kids. Accept the facts.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Hey MSG, when are you makin the GAME THREAD For the Celtics. I want to see that one lol. The game's tomorrow.

Toons

is the Bo$$
Crawford is a streak shooter and he is occasionally efficient ON OFFENSE. when he put together a nice string of offensively efficient game in January, i gave him his credit. I made sure everyone knew by updating his stats on my game thread (notice defense is not mentioned anywhere). I aint got no followers and im not goin to post up any stats, its not worth it. If i was arguin with someone whos smarter i would post stats. Truth is when arguin about crawford any knick fan should know the deal from watching or for those who dont get MSG from following the stats. Worst comes to worst they can always check out The official Crawford sucks thread.

u gave him credid for his string of games, i gave hiom credit for his one game....so fuck off

Im not sure why you continue to bring the weather up, I dont know if your looking for the weather forecast or what. I think its gonna snow soon.

oh ok, ur gonna get off on spelling, fuck off....kiddo

Anyways, back to basketball, im not sure why you would tell me to go pull for Boston when everyone knows how much I hate them. I am a frustrated Knicks fan who wants to see Isiah fired/murked.

who cares if u hate boston, my point is that they are a good team. the knicks are a sorry team....u wanna go on stats, pull for a statistically good team....i gan give u a million reasons not to b a knck fan, and u still are, just how u can give me a million reasons not to b a crawford fan....once again, fuck off

Im not sure what your tryin to say.

if u cant follow, ur stupid

c/s

you lost.

Metro was stating facts, somethin the majority of this forum has problems with.

u n metro go fuck each other

I have a couple of friends who think Crawford is the best player on the Knicks and that hes close to being an all-star. He gets too much praise. Someone has to drop knowledge.

ur not saying anything i dont kno....im a fan of him reguardless, nothing u can say r do to change that....so fuck ur stats

Knicks-celtics pregame gonna be comin soon, stick around and check that the F*ck out, its gonna be off the hook. Haters....suck a dick no homo. Prodigy album comin soon, AZ album comin soon cop both them. If you aint got that new ghostface what yall waitin for? Yea thats rite i drop knowledge and I promote. Fuck the Celtics, F*ck msg33 haters and Metro haters. We keep it real unlike Isiah and the Knicks. Yall should listen up because me and metro speak the truth and nothin but the truth. People get madd when they hear the truth, time to grow up kids. Accept the facts.

u like stats, i like the game, when everyone was downin steph, u brought up his cheap ass sneakers n his charity work...well crawford juss got the highest award in NEW york for his charity work...so hate on him all u want, he is a good person n a good player who has the task of leading this heap of losers

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
u like stats, i like the game, when everyone was downin steph, u brought up his cheap ass sneakers n his charity work...well crawford juss got the highest award in NEW york for his charity work...so hate on him all u want, he is a good person n a good player who has the task of leading this heap of losers

I always mention my stats, facts, and analysis. When I say analysis im talkin about my analysis of games and my stats so I factor everything in which makes my opinions very valid.

Starbury did alot of great things off the court and so has Crawford, Ive given him credit for this. I think as a player hes terrible but off the court he says the right things in interviews and does alot for the community which is a great thing. My stats and game-analysis lead me to the conclusion that hes a bad player. What I see backs this up and his stats back this up. Im only goin where the evidence leads me. At this point as they say we gotta agree to disagree.

metrocard

Legend
and another jackass...y u gatta b gettin in ppls business? sissy ass

You're mad soft and have the masculinity of Micheal Jackson. This is where things aren't cleared up, MSG33 is giving you a lesson and you're the student. Keep your ignorant fat ass in your seat and pay close attention or you'll fail for the year. You're too irrelevant to have any business.

I'm the substitute now, pay attention.

Marbury has done more charity for NYC and the United States more than Crawford has ever done.
Marbury is a better PG than Crawford
Marbury s a better player than Crawford.
Marbury has lead our team to the playoffs, Crawford hasn't and also never made the playoffs in his career.

No one honestly gives a crap what your opinion is, especially with how stupid you sound. When you call other Knick fans out and tell them to root for shitty teams because they're not agreeing with your ignorance just shows complete 5 star ignore. If there was a magazine for jackasses you would get 5 donkeys and be crown jackass of 08.
How you gonna call grown ass men "kids" when your typing level to very elementary compared to a 1st grader?

Last edited:

Toons

is the Bo$$
You're mad soft and have the masculinity of Micheal Jackson. This is where things aren't cleared up, MSG33 is giving you a lesson and you're the student. Keep your ignorant fat ass in your seat and pay close attention or you'll fail for the year. You're too irrelevant to have any business.

Marbury has done more charity for NYC and the United States more than Crawford has ever done.
Marbury has lead our team to the playoffs, Crawford hasn't and also never made the playoffs in his career.

Firstly, i never compared the charity work of marbury and crawford....i soley stated that crawford does charity work and was recognized for it....marbury is a better pg than crawford, lmao, speak about irrelevant, never once have i ever discreddited steph, and if u read posts, i said that we need steph...u stupid fuck, jamaal is not a pg, so dont compare a pg to a sg....who cares who led who to the playoffs, i quite franky dont give two fucks...and y are u watching my physiqe? homo ass....

No one honestly gives a crap what your opinion is, especially with how stupid you sound. When you call other Knick fans out and tell them to root for shitty teams because they're not agreeing with your ignorance just shows complete 5 star ignore.

Everything i said was in defense to my comments....i said commented a player, sum1 disagreed, i lashed out...problem? get off msg's nuts...we both agreed to disagree....

If there was a magazine for jackasses you would get 5 donkeys and be crown jackass of 08.
How you gonna call grown ass men "kids" when your typing level to very elementary compared to a 1st grader?

souljah, im not typin an essay, so fuck correctin my spelling for a jackass who dosent use context clues to understand a point....and u really gatta b on msg's nuts, cuz i was mocking him n his infamous "fuck outta here kid" closing comments

so...fire bun btty man n sissy fassy hole punks like u...be urself KID

Toons

is the Bo$$

Firstly, i never compared the charity work of marbury and crawford....i soley stated that crawford does charity work and was recognized for it....marbury is a better pg than crawford, lmao, speak about irrelevant, never once have i ever discreddited steph, and if u read posts, i said that we need steph...u stupid fuck, jamaal is not a pg, so dont compare a pg to a sg....who cares who led who to the playoffs, i quite franky dont give two fucks...and y are u watching my physiqe? homo ass....

No one honestly gives a crap what your opinion is, especially with how stupid you sound. When you call other Knick fans out and tell them to root for shitty teams because they're not agreeing with your ignorance just shows complete 5 star ignore.

Everything i said was in defense to my comments....i said commented a player, sum1 disagreed, i lashed out...problem? get off msg's nuts...we both agreed to disagree....

If there was a magazine for jackasses you would get 5 donkeys and be crown jackass of 08.

souljah, im not typin an essay, so fuck correctin my spelling for a jackass who dosent use context clues to understand a point....and u really gatta b on msg's nuts, cuz i was mocking him n his infamous "fuck outta here kid" closing comments

so...fire bun batty man n sissy fassy hole punks like u...be urself KID