5 Worst Knicks of All Time: You gotta post!

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is the 5 worst Knicks of alltime based on skill level. Meaning I know some people do not like Marbury's personality, but he doesnt make this list! This is for bad basketball players only

5:Chris Dudley-this is was really hard for me because he was our starting Center in the NBA Finals when Pat went down. He rebounded, and was a decent defender.....but his offensive game makes Ben Wallace look like Amare Stoudimire. His Free throw shooting made Shaq look like Mark Price, and his athleticism made......ok you get the point!

4: Luc Longley- I actually was at his first game as a Knick (home game against Miami), I saw him miss his first two shots, and then he was yanked for the rest of the game. He makes this list mostly because he was the next Center after Pat was traded, and I hate his game for that alone

3: Moochie Norris- his game was just flat out ugly, even when he hit shots it looked horrible. side note: this was Isiah first move as GM

2: Eric Anderson- don't know who he is, shame on you! The lone white guy on the Team during the glory days of the 1990's. Eric couldnt defend, rebound, or shoot, but he did dunk on William Gates in the movie Hoop Dreams! Another product of the West Side of Chicago!

1: Jerome James- Ok allow me to admit that I created this Thread just to make the point that Jerome is the worst player to ever play for the Knicks. I'm certain that some of you will disagree with 5 to 2, but please someone tell me a worst Knick than Jerome James. I dare you

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
5)Travis Knight

4)Jerome James-A bigger waste of space.

3)John Amaechi

1)Eddy Curry-The biggest waste of space

1)Jamal Crawford-chucker,clown

Close:Jared Jeffries, Malik Rose, Charles Smith, Moochie Norris, Felton Spencer, Luc Longley, Slavko Vranes, Bruno Sundov, Channing Frye, Dan Dickau, Frederick Weis

Starks

Starter
all scrub team right here

C: Jerome James, Chris Dudley
PF: Charles Smith, Monty Williams
SF: Jared Jeffries, Dennis Scott
SG: Shandon Anderson,Tony Campbell
PG: Howard Eisley, Moochie Norris

COACH: Don Chaney
GM: Thomas

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
probably the worst player to sign, but idk how somebody who never plays could be the worst player to ever play for the knicks, felton spencer and travis knight were the worst NBA players i ever seen, the player i hated the most though was howard eisley, that guy cant make a lay up

metrocard

Legend
probably the worst player to sign, but idk how somebody who never plays could be the worst player to ever play for the knicks, felton spencer and travis knight were the worst NBA players i ever seen, the player i hated the most though was howard eisley, that guy cant make a lay up

Eisley > Crawford

Eisley was the better passer, PG, defender, shooter, and player.

Nah, theres been worse NBA players than Spencer and Knight.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Eisley > Crawford

Eisley was the better passer, PG, defender, shooter, and player.

Nah, theres been worse NBA players than Spencer and Knight.

u gotta be kidding me, lmaoo, i know u hate crawford but to say eisley is better than crawford is ridiculous,*****waits for MSGKnicks33 to come in wit stupid ass numbers to support metro****metro = sonic, MSGKnicks33 = tails

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
u gotta be kidding me, lmaoo, i know u hate crawford but to say eisley is better than crawford is ridiculous,*****waits for MSGKnicks33 to come in wit stupid ass numbers to support metro****metro = sonic, MSGKnicks33 = tails

My post had nothin about Howard Eisley. I had Crawford #1 on my list so pay more attention to whats goin on. Eisley is better then Crawford, im not comin with any stats until I have to. Why you stickin up for Crawford? At least Eisley moved the ball and played some defense. I know he wasnt to good offensively but if he jacked up 18 shots a game he could probaly shoot better then crawford.

Dennis Scott and Glen Rice need to be on this list
I thought about puttin Glen Rice on mine, he was terrible as a Knick.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I say..
5 being the better 1 being the worst.

5.Antonio McDysse 4. Chris Dudley ( guys remember when Dudley got mad at Shaq and through the ball half court and it hit Shaq straight in the back of the head, that was the best shot I saw from Dudley, but I actually liked him as a bench player sometimes....if he hit a FT) 3. Maurice Taylor (never liked that player) 2.MIKE SWEETNEY!!! (Knicks could have drafted a much better player)1. Jerome James.

Shandon Anderson is in the middle of Mike Sweetney and Jerome James.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
My post had nothin about Howard Eisley. I had Crawford #1 on my list so pay more attention to whats goin on. Eisley is better then Crawford, im not comin with any stats until I have to. Why you stickin up for Crawford? At least Eisley moved the ball and played some defense. I know he wasnt to good offensively but if he jacked up 18 shots a game he could probaly shoot better then crawford.

eisley cant jack up 18 shots cuz he cant create for himself, second, the guy never played defense, we havent had any good perimeter defense in a while, and im not really sticking up for jamal but ur homeboy metro said eisley is better than jamal, ya both just gotta admit it, ya just hate jamal, i dislike stephon as a player but i would never say some shyt like jameer nelson is better than stephon, and if eisley is better than jamal crawford, eisley would be in da league

New New York

Quiet Storm
5)Travis Knight

4)Jerome James-A bigger waste of space.

3)John Amaechi

1)Eddy Curry-The biggest waste of space

1)Jamal Crawford-chucker,clown

Close:Jared Jeffries, Malik Rose, Charles Smith, Moochie Norris, Felton Spencer, Luc Longley, Slavko Vranes, Bruno Sundov, Channing Frye, Dan Dickau, Frederick Weis

I forgot about Travis Knight!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
eisley cant jack up 18 shots cuz he cant create for himself, second, the guy never played defense, we havent had any good perimeter defense in a while, and im not really sticking up for jamal but ur homeboy metro said eisley is better than jamal, ya both just gotta admit it, ya just hate jamal, i dislike stephon as a player but i would never say some shyt like jameer nelson is better than stephon, and if eisley is better than jamal crawford, eisley would be in da league
I gotta respect the fact that you are tellin the truth, Marbury>>>Nelson. Eisley was not a good defender but he played more defense then Crawford.

Howard Eisley was the type of player who didnt look to do much statistically, he played within the teams system, kept his turnovers down, and did what he was asked. If you asked me who I would rather have runnin the point, Crawford or Eisley I would say Eisley. Ill admit that Crawford has more ability as a player but what good is his ability when he doesnt use it? I would like to see better shot selection, less stupid turnovers, and more effort on defense from him. Everyone thinks I hate Crawford but I have said before thats not the case. He pisses me off but in his defense its not his fault that he plays 42 minutes a game. He should be comin off the bench playing about half that.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
Yall must stop hatin on Chris Dudley, he was one of my favourite knick, he was like a david lee without the athlectic ability n scoring, here's my list:

5. Fenton Spencer
4. Lavor Postell
3. Larry Robinson
2. David Wingate
1. Luc Longley

Close Calls:
Antonio mcdyess, frank williams, slavko vranes, mike sweetney, bruno sundov.....

New New York

Quiet Storm
Yall must stop hatin on Chris Dudley, he was one of my favourite knick, he was like a david lee without the athlectic ability n scoring, here's my list:

5. Fenton Spencer
4. Lavor Postell
3. Larry Robinson
2. David Wingate
1. Luc Longley

Close Calls:
Antonio mcdyess, frank williams, slavko vranes, mike sweetney, bruno sundov.....

David Lee without athletic ability is Charles Oakley. Chris Dudley is Jerome James without the injuries!

Moz106

Benchwarmer
David Lee without athletic ability is Charles Oakley. Chris Dudley is Jerome James without the injuries!

Nah, Jerome James had a decent post up game, Chris Dudley didn't, but Chris was a better rebounder, n he never block shots like Jerome, so here's the common things between david n chris, good rebounders, blue colar players, but can't block shots, Ben Wallace right now is Charles Oklay, gud weak side D.....