Honestly the Best News We Have heard in a long long time

New New York

Quiet Storm
http://www.nypost.com/seven/02162008/sports/knicks/colangelo__knick_job_a_challenge_97918.htm

Simply put....Jerry Colangelo said he would embrace the challenge of the Knick job if (and now after this I'd say when) Isiah is fired. Sorry Zeke, this guy has real cred. in the league as a GM, and other than Jerry West, who can you think of better? LOL, I think all Isiah possible moves may have just been put on hold if this is true. Not even Dolan is that stupid not to make this move!

This just in on the Denver trade scenerio, Isiah Thomas has told the Denver Nuggets to stop showcasing the players and expiring contracts they want traded threw our papers and also is reported as saying "He would never make such a move!". I guess you guys were right that deal just made too much sense!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Isiah Thomas is a person that NEVER thinks logically, and thinks big contracts, and getting a lot for one black hole.. I think it was a great deal. You got a link were he has that?

Trin_Starr

Starter
I know right - U have Jerry Colangelo - one of the best in the business lobbying for the knicks job - and knowing Dolan he'll probably say no...
I hate the f#ckin' stupidity of knicks ownership and management!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Your not alone on this topic. I think we as fans got to do something other then talk about this on some forum, but do something about it. The Pink ship didn't work, but we need some ideas on how to get Dolan out of power. Sounds stupid and impossible.. I know.

David Stern might be brought into this topic, he said this before, if things dont change he will make a change for the Knicks. I dont know why he is interfering with the problems the Knicks have but who cares. I heard Stern either say he will try to get a new owner for the Knicks, or fire people and hire new people. I HATE ISIAH THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

dolan0627.jpg

Two of the biggest idiots in NY.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Trades Isiah is likely to do:

-Nate Robinson and a swap of 2008 and 2009 draft picks for Rajan Rondo

-Jamal Crawford for Larry Hughes(shoots 35% from the field) and a second round pick

-Eddy Curry(Makes 6 million less than Wallace) and Malik Rose(just 1 1/2 years left on contract) for Ben Wallace(shoots 37% from field, is 34, and shoots 41% from free throw line)

-David Lee and Jerome James for Darius Miles

dre48ny

Rotation player
Wow!!! Colangelo would be off the chain. Dolan seems to be enamored with Isaiah, so we'll see what happens. That would be a great move.