Bibby to Atlanta for Williams and other garbage

metrocard

Legend
Seems like a solid deal, Atlanta got their PG and Sacramento got a defensive PF. They just need Spencer Hawes to develop and hopefully draft a franchise PG.

Should be finalized on Tuesday.

Atlanta is definitely playoff team, glad my predication is still bold.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Seems like a solid deal, Atlanta got their PG and Sacramento got a defensive PF. They just need Spencer Hawes to develop and hopefully draft a franchise PG.

Should be finalized on Tuesday.

Atlanta is definitely playoff team, glad my predication is still bold.

I consider the Hawks to be alternate east team (Lakers = West). Im happy with this trade, they definitly makin the playoffs now. Kings lookin to deal artest next? Stay tooned like the poster who cant spell.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That's definitely a good trade. Atlanta gets a good point guard, and Sacramento gets some salary cap space. Which Williams were you talking about? Marvin Williams or Sheldon Williams? Anyways, that's a good trade for both teams. The Hawks are gonna bust the Knicks ass later this season.lol I hope Isiah leaves everyone on the Knicks as is. He's probably thinking about trading draft picks, or swapping them with the Celtics.

metrocard

Legend
That's definitely a good trade. Atlanta gets a good point guard, and Sacramento gets some salary cap space. Which Williams were you talking about? Marvin Williams or Sheldon Williams? Anyways, that's a good trade for both teams. The Hawks are gonna bust the Knicks ass later this season.lol I hope Isiah leaves everyone on the Knicks as is. He's probably thinking about trading draft picks, or swapping them with the Celtics.

Sheldon Williams.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Sheldon Williams.
I seen Sheldon Williams. I can't really tell how good or how bad he is cause he doesn't get that much playing time.He might be a good fit for Sacramento.He has a strong build and he can rebound.His summer league stats are impressive(15.8 ppg, 9 rebounds, and 1.3 steals per game) so maybe the Kings might get some talent in addition to cap space, too.