NBA Ballers:Chosen One

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Any one of you guys getting this new game? I never played the series before, is it any good? I remember Marbs was on the cover of the last one. The game looks a little arcade style, and really bad, and fake, I could be wrong, whenever I get a chance to play it I will know if its good or not.

http://www.nbaballers.com/

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Exactly thats the game. I don't like 1 on 1 games either, but I am good at 1 on 1 games in real life, that and 3 on 3 at the park, or at the gym is my favorite type of game, 5 on 5 I just don't really like to much, but thats how the game works.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Exactly thats the game. I don't like 1 on 1 games either, but I am good at 1 on 1 games in real life, that and 3 on 3 at the park, or at the gym is my favorite type of game, 5 on 5 I just don't really like to much, but thats how the game works.

1-on-1 bores me, because theres obviously no team play involved. You cant pass, no help defense, nothing. I have potential to be a good 1 on 1 player if I could ever straightin out my jumpshot, I got some good post moves but Id rather be a team/defensive player. On video games 1 on 1 is the worst thing ever.