Jamal leaving?

NYKnicks15

Starter
With everyone obviously on our trading block and the person were most trying to get rid of being Zach Randolph (doesnt look like that Denver trade will come but you never know) but not working..

jamal crawfords value is as high as ever. and lets be honest, hes not the future of this team by any means. in many ways (salary, leadership, passing, shooting, defense) hes a destructor.

dolan has been quiet at the moment but ill tell you he is WELL aware of the current situation. meaning who has value, what eyes doing, what Grunwalds doing. and i think its to the point where hes put up with isiahs stubborness to trade away his pet players among other things and if crawford doesnt go at deadline... i think isiah will.

hed be a solid contributor on a good team. maybe given 25 minutes a game to add energy off the bench. so maybe even a san antonio would be an option for playoff help extra youth, athleticism and offense. just a thought. unlikely but a thought. im just saying he has value.. its time for him to go. and if he doesnt then isiah gets the axe at deadline.. if isiah does trade crawford then... isiah gets the axe at the end of the season haha

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Kind of like with Curry I think theres different opinions from coaches and gms about their value. Smart fans know that there both negatives, I hear people/analysts talk about Crawford like hes a good player. He would make a good clown but the sport of basketball isnt for him.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i tell u this much, looking around the league and seeing other ppl's contracts, jamal is worth the contract he has

stevie

Benchwarmer
Craw and Curry would make nice complimentary players on really good teams. Jamal could be instant offense off the bench and I am sure Curry has eatin enough food in his life time that he can help a team with any catering problems they need.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
With everyone obviously on our trading block and the person were most trying to get rid of being Zach Randolph (doesnt look like that Denver trade will come but you never know) but not working..

jamal crawfords value is as high as ever. and lets be honest, hes not the future of this team by any means. in many ways (salary, leadership, passing, shooting, defense) hes a destructor.

dolan has been quiet at the moment but ill tell you he is WELL aware of the current situation. meaning who has value, what eyes doing, what Grunwalds doing. and i think its to the point where hes put up with isiahs stubborness to trade away his pet players among other things and if crawford doesnt go at deadline... i think isiah will.

hed be a solid contributor on a good team. maybe given 25 minutes a game to add energy off the bench. so maybe even a san antonio would be an option for playoff help extra youth, athleticism and offense. just a thought. unlikely but a thought. im just saying he has value.. its time for him to go. and if he doesnt then isiah gets the axe at deadline.. if isiah does trade crawford then... isiah gets the axe at the end of the season haha
Amen, that's what I keep on saying. With all these overpaid players in the NBA, Jamal Crawford's 20 ppg for just 8 million makes him highly marketable. The Knicks could very well get some draft picks and good defenders for Jamal.The Supersonics' newspaper had said Crawford is too good to be wasted on a team like the Knicks, Brandon Roy had complimented Jamal, the Timberwolves and Grizzlies are trying to rebuild, and teams like the Warriors and Suns, which aren't known for their defense, might also be willing to trade for Crawford.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
You deserve to get shot by the MAC 10 for that video.

i kno u aint talking to me homie, coming from somebody who loves prodigy, u aint saying much, nobody in da rap game has taken more L's than prodigy

and of course this comes from a marbury stan, the video is humorous, its not a knock on marbury cuz he's a solid shooter, i just find it funny that not only did come up short, but he wasnt even straight, only a marbury stand would catch feelings on da vid

Last edited:
LOL Im a marbury fan obviouisly but I must admit that vid is pretty fucking funny. Mah nigga Marbury must've blazed up before the game.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
LOL Im a marbury fan obviouisly but I must admit that vid is pretty fucking funny. Mah nigga Marbury must've blazed up before the game.

exactly thank you, its no knock, MSG is just all over marbury's ass dat he fails to see the humor, he just looking for shyt to argue about

paris401

Starter
hed be a solid contributor on a good team. maybe given 25 minutes a game to add energy off the bench. so maybe even a san antonio would be an option for playoff help extra youth, athleticism and offense. just a thought.

if i was the spurs, i don't want a shooter (that's all he is), that shoots 10/12 one nite, 4/18 the next... u mite be right, but if i was the gm i'd pass

dre48ny

Rotation player
Crawfrd ain't great, but he does have a decent salary. There are worst players in the league making more money. Look at all the money steve francis
stole. Jermaine O'neal making 21 mill a year and he's always hurt. Damn those contracts hurt.

paris401

Starter
jamal's salary is reasonable, but if u are the spurs, wanting to repeat, do u want such a streaky shooter as jamal... that is the question...i say no... others probably differ

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i kno u aint talking to me homie, coming from somebody who loves prodigy, u aint saying much, nobody in da rap game has taken more L's than prodigy

and of course this comes from a marbury stan, the video is humorous, its not a knock on marbury cuz he's a solid shooter, i just find it funny that not only did come up short, but he wasnt even straight, only a marbury stand would catch feelings on da vid

I cant defend Prodigys L's but hes a legend, Saigon hast even dropped an album.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I cant defend Prodigys L's but hes a legend, Saigon hast even dropped an album.

but im not questioning prodigy's music, he did do great music in da pass but today he's hiphop punching bag(punching bag P!!!), all that street/tough talk goes out the window when u gettin exposed left and right