• Zach "Baby Fat" Randolph

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nate "The Great" Robinson

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The New York Bricks(16-37) vs The Philadelphia 76ers(23-31)
Wed. 2/20, 7:00pn ET live on MSG

Welcome to the MSG33 pregame show, Im your host Jazzy Jeff and were gonna break down tonights game.

I would like to start by congratulating Marcus Camby and the Denver Nuggets on a job well done last night against the Boston Celtics. Camby finished with 11 points, 13 rebounds, and 9 blocks. The Celtics have now lost 10 games, which makes me happy.

The Knicks came away with a win last night against Washington. David Lee stepped up on offense scoring 19 points, Nate Robinson and Q-Rich also played well.

Starting LIneups

Philadelphia 76ers

Point Guard - Andre Miller
Shooting Guard - Willie Green?
Small Forward - Andre Iguodala
Power Forward - Thaddeus Young
Center - Samuel Dalembert

petra.jpg

New York Knicks

Point Guard - Derek Harper
Shooting Guard - John Starks
Small Forward - Anthony Mason
Power Forward - Charles Oakley
Center - Patrick Ewing

Tonights key Matchup: Patrick Ew..........oh shit, im dreamin, sorry.

New York Knicks

POINT GUARD - NATE ROBINSON
SHOOTING GUARD - JAMAL CRAWFORD
SMALL FORWARD - QUENTIN RICHARDSON
POWER FORWARD - ZACH RANDOLPH
CENTER - EDDY CURRY

Tonights Key Matchup: Nate Robinson vs Zach Randolph

Poll Question

http://www.zshare.net/video/7835996547eb69/

(video stolen from Starks, sorry Starks, you get one free bad comment about Marbury)

Who would win a fight, Zach Randolph (baby-fat) vs Nate Robinson (50 Cent)?

act_nate_robinson.jpg

zach_randolph.jpg

Lets look at what is the opposite of the standings, the race for the worst record in the league. Suprisingly the Knicks managed to somehow be in the hunt for both the #8 spot in the playoffs and the worst record in the league. One outcome is much more likely then the other.

1. Heat(9-42)
  2. Timberwolves(11-41)1.5GB
  3. Grizzlies(14-38)4.5GB
  4. Sonics(13-38)4GB
  5. Knicks(16-37)6GB
  6. Clippers(17-33)8GB
  7. Bobcats(19-35)8GB
  8. Bucks(19-34)9GB
  9. Pacers(21-32)11GB
  10. Bulls(21-31)11.5GB
  11. Hawks(21-29)12GB
  12. 76ers(23-31)12GB
  13. Nets(23-30)13GB
  14. Kings(24-28)14GB

Knicks upcoming Schedule:

• Wed, Feb 20 @ Philadelphia 7:00 PM
  • Fri, Feb 22 vs Toronto 7:30 PM
  • Sun, Feb 24 @ Toronto 6:00 PM
  • Wed, Feb 27 vs Charlotte 7:30 PM

That does it for my show, catch the Knicks and the 76ers tonight on MSG. Will the Knicks make it 2 in a row?

Starks

Starter
haha its cool. I'll stock up on anti-marbury comments so i can use em in April.

Just add some lines of text to the Zach vs. Nate thread I started.

lol

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I voted for Nate Robinson to win the fight against Z-Bo. We all know that Randolph is buns. Anyway, about tonight's game.This game is very important as far as playoffs are concerned. I am very pesimistic, so I don't think the Knicks have a chance in hell to make it, but since they are mathematically in it, that's why I'm bring up the importance of this game.The 76ers are in 8th place, and the Knicks are 6.5 games behind. If the Knicks win tonight, they will narrow the margin to 5.5 games behind.If the Nets lose, then the Knicks will be 5.5 games out of the 7th and 8th spot. I say the Knicks lose this game. The Knicks have blown every opportunity they've had to make the playoffs, so what makes this game any different? The Knicks are buried in the dirt, and they will continue to be buried.

I think the Knicks will ride the wave of last nights OT and shoot over 90% from the field tonight in a 99 - 98 win. (Nate hits a game winner over Zach Randolph after a brief struggle for the ball)

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Anyone want to do some in game talk today during commericals, and or at half time?

By the way I voted for Nate Robinson.

nyKnicks126

Nevermind, I can't do in game talk, because I just found out the game is blacked out in my area. That sucks, I can't stand dish network, sorry about that.

chaos147

Rookie
YES KNICKS DOWN BY 11!!!!...fuck this im not watching this stupid game *Turns on 360 and plays 2k8*...*edit* 35-15 lmaoooooo

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

The only person I feel sorry for is MSG33, he spends all this time on game threads, and what do the Knicks do? they are down by 20.

YOO MSGKnickz33----- Gus Johnson is on team starbury. "Some people are trying to say that this team is better without stephon marbury. That is obviously one of the sillyest things ever."

Pricey

Rotation player
This is pretty bad. I didnt think we would lose like this, especially after they got pumped by the T-Wolves.
We r a joke.

chaos147

Rookie
Wtf...no matter how bad you are how can you give up 70 points in a half most teams end with like 75-90ish...thats ridiculous we are officially the worst Bball team

Starks

Starter
Any other team NBA team would fire their coach during halftime for this. Let's see if this is worse than the Boston game. I'm rooting for philly to humiliate them by 80- a day before the trade deadline! The media is gona have fun with this story hahahahahahaahahah

chaos147

Rookie
^^ Agreed. I actually want them 2 get really humiliated, maybe then no matter how many blow jobs Isiah gives Dolan, he'll have no excuses such as "I still believe in Isiah", because getting humiliated by one of the worst teams in the NBA is ridiculous.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
My question is this: "how many times do the Knicks have to get their ass whooped by the 76ers, before they start taking them seriously?" The Sixers are a crappy team on paper, but they still have some young talent that play hard and compete. Also, they have veteran leadership from Andre Miller, and he can not only pass the ball, but he can score and defend. The Knicks are suckers. I guess the 76ers will take the Nets' place as a team that always whoops the Knicks' ass. The 76ers have won the season series in each of the last 4 seasons, but the Knicks seem to not care.