• Zach "Baby Fat" Randolph

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nate "The Great" Robinson

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starks

Starter
JESUS CHRIST! We're down by 40, can Morris and Chandler atleast get some playign time now Isiaha?????????

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I just noticed. The Knicks are down by 37 in the 3rd quarter. Maybe Jerome might get some PT. I'm looking forward to that. James is so fat, I wanna see how he manages to go up and down the floor.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This is despicable. How bad does it need to get for Isiah to be fired?

On the bright side, it looks like David Lee's jumpshot is starting to come around.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
REally? Haha he even gettin them chants on the road now.
I was crackin' up when I heard the fire Isiah chants. I know the Knicks got some fans in Philli, but I don't know why they would waste their money on the Knicks.The Knicks are 16-38. That's like watching the Spurs take on the Bobcats in the NBA finals.Only the Spurs and Bobcats would probably be more competitive. The Bobcats wouldn't lose by 40.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
honestly, i've been on cloud 9 since the superbowl (THANK GOD 4 THE GIANTS!!!)

i guess now it's time to come back to earth. once the Lakers-Suns game came on i switched over to that game, which lived up to the hype btw.

anyway, just looking at the bottom line ticker with the scores of the game was enough to but a damper on things.

this is worse than the larry brown year.

:wallbash:

Kiyaman

Legend
yeah yo did u see the back of rajas head when shaq elbowed him?? it was like a golfball on the back of his head

That golfball will become a problem on the Suns roster, when your own teammates is scared to play alongside of you.
It reminds me of when Curry elbowed Frye in the face twice in a game, and Frye kept trying to get Larry Brown attention to take him out.

40 Point Blowout!
Big Thanks to Zach Randolph Bitch attitude of throwing water on Nate Robinson.
Zach should have never been put in the Starting Lineup this season.
Zach & Jones has made this team into last season Portland LOTTERY team.
We deserve Oden for taking on the foolishness of Zach & Jones.

40 Point Blowout by the medocre 76ers!!!

paris401

Starter
wow very odd. I see the score is 35-15 knicks losing and jared jefferies taking the ball up. How surprising.

what's up with that??? i've seen it a number of times recently.. fuk'in jefferies can barely tie his own shoes and he is bringing the ball up..

and u see lee hit 2 outside shots.. well from 6/8 ft away.. trade his ass now while he still has value...

Kiyaman

Legend
I believe this 40 Point Knick Blowout is just the beginning of many Blowouts to come. The Players finally want Isiah Thomas FIRED!
Isiah making Zach Randolph the first and second option on offense did not agree with the Knick Players in the 76ers game. Zach is costumed to taking over 15 shots a game, lastnight Zach took 7 shots and two of those 7-shots he got off of offensive rebounds.
Zach Randolph teammates consider him to be Pure PUSSY for that BITCH-ASS move of throwing water on little Nate out of anger.
President/Coach Isiah Thomas was supposed to Suspend Zach for the 76ers game rather than say something dum like they should do that more often.
Every play which was design to get the ball to Zach lead into a Turnover, and Isiah had to be an idiot twice this season when he cant see how teammates eliminated Marbury and now Zach (which lead into Blowouts).

Putting Nate & Balkman into the rotation stopped all the blowouts this season. Now Zach disrespect Nate Robinson publically and Isiah does nothing...