New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors Game Thread 2/24

Who is the best PF/C out of the following?

• Gay G (The Big Dipshit)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Amare Stoudamire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eddy Curry

• Dwight Howard

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Yao Ming

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Al Jefferson

• Tim Duncan (Dont forget me)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Shaquille O'Neal

• Marcus Camby

• Dirk Nowitzki

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are we subjected to seeing Jared Jeffries, Fred Jones, Malik Rose, 45 minutes a night of Crawford etc etc?

Can we not see what Balkman, Chandler, Collins and even Randolph Morris can do? I'd rather lose with these guys playing then overpaid crappy veterans (Curry, Jeffries) or guys whom we already know what they are (Jones, Crawford, Rose).

Nice job by Isiah not calling a timeout for his tired team. Amazing how this team gets tired, most be those tough practices Zeke runs taking its toll :rolleyes:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
To bad the Knicks didn't trade Curry last year, because his value went down so much, so did Zach Randolphs. Jamals on the other hand hasn't ever been higher then it is now, but Isiah will never trade is boyfriend/son. Why is Jamal still wearing that pad on his shoulder its been like three months he had that now.

And why is Isiah Thomas giving minutes (rewarding) Eddy Curry for his poor play, he does not deserve any minutes as a Knick, or an NBA player, he is getting shut down by scrubs like Nesterovic, etc. This is hard to watch. EC equals bench player, at best.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
To bad the Knicks didn't trade Curry last year, because his value went down so much, so did Zach Randolphs. Jamals on the other hand hasn't ever been higher then it is now, but Isiah will never trade is boyfriend/son. Why is Jamal still wearing that pad on his shoulder its been like three months he had that now.

And why is Isiah Thomas giving minutes (rewarding) Eddy Curry for his poor play, he does not deserve any minutes as a Knick, or an NBA player, he is getting shut down by scrubs like Nesterovic, etc. This is hard to watch. EC equals bench player, at best.

Tellin it how it is, I agree with everything. Crawford shouldve been traded at the deadline, Randolph shouldve never became a Knick, and same goes for Curry. I will say that Crawford does have value, depending on the gm. lol @ you mentioning his shoulder pad, thats the first thing I notice everytime i turn the Knicks on, I ask myself why does this pu$$y still have that pad on his shoulder? Crawfords in good shape, cant deny that, but hes not tough. I wouldnt mind him as much if he went to the rim more instead of jackin.

nyKnicks126

This game was a waste of time, the first half was actually fairly decent, but the second half the Knicks were over confident, you might say.

Thanks MSG, I think Isiaherr will never learn, I wonder what other offers he got for Crawford, other then the declining play of Larry Hughes. I know Isiah got more offers for him, but none were mentioned in the media.

nyKnicks126

As for Tim Duncan for the poll, you can not forget him,but I did vote for Howard. Duncan he is a elite player, and he was great pieces to a great team, like Manu, Parker, Bowen. They are a nuclear team that rely on each other. I don't like the Spurs, but there game is excellent, and with there expierence they probably will go far in the west, including there recent player they got Kurt Thomas, they will go pretty far, But Tim Duncan isn't really a player I like, he always has a serious face, and he thinks he is better then anyone out there. Tim always had Robinson, Elliot, and other players to rely too, thats why I didn't vote for Tim Duncan.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
I Have Nothing To Say, Other Than The Knicks Inching Ourselves To Be The Leading Candidates For The Lottery. And Did U See Quentin Richardson's Face When The Knicks Were Down By 15? I Was On A Knick Site And I Saw A Fan Criticizing Steph For Not Showing Up To Games When Injured, I Just Said To Myself, Ain't U Guys The Cats Who Said The Knicks Are Playing Better And That Steph Should Stay Away From The Team And That He Is A Cancer To The Team. This Shows How Ignorant And Unappreciative Some Knicks Fans Are, Now That He Is Not With The Team, U Are Whining. Love Him Or Hate Him He Is Still The Best Player We Have And If He Leaves New York, Mark On My Word, The Knicks Wouldn't Get Any Better Than What They Are.

nyKnicks126

As for the first pick goes, there are about of ways this draft pick might not be helpful.

1.Either Isiah trades the pick.
2.Drafts a good player, but in the 08-09 season doesn't player the drafted player that much, and instead plays Malik Rose, Jeffries, Curry, and Richardson, oh and the 41 minutes per game for Crawford)
3. Drafts a player, first year plays well, but then declines, like Frye did.

I don't want those three things up there to happen to the Knicks, but it is all possible.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm not going to get into it, cause I'm tired of always having to repeat myself.There's two players that will remain nameless that played absolutely no defense. One of them has the same number as Isiah Thomas, and the other one has the same number as Charles Oakley.Anyways, back to my post. Top 3 reasons the Knicks lost:
1. No rebounds(Were out rebounded on the offensive and defensive glass)
2. Poor perimeter defense(the Knicks kept leaving guys uncontested)
3. Poor coaching(Isiah should've let Jared Jeffries guard Bargnani, rather than allowing players that are not used to guarding the perimeter which will be remain nameless. He should've also allowed Fred Jones and Mardy Collins to get more playing time)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I Have Nothing To Say, Other Than The Knicks Inching Ourselves To Be The Leading Candidates For The Lottery. And Did U See Quentin Richardson's Face When The Knicks Were Down By 15? I Was On A Knick Site And I Saw A Fan Criticizing Steph For Not Showing Up To Games When Injured, I Just Said To Myself, Ain't U Guys The Cats Who Said The Knicks Are Playing Better And That Steph Should Stay Away From The Team And That He Is A Cancer To The Team. This Shows How Ignorant And Unappreciative Some Knicks Fans Are, Now That He Is Not With The Team, U Are Whining. Love Him Or Hate Him He Is Still The Best Player We Have And If He Leaves New York, Mark On My Word, The Knicks Wouldn't Get Any Better Than What They Are.

Great post, and I dont look at it like marburys stayin away from the team. What team? If Marbury wasnt injured, we would be battling for that #8 spot. At the same time, I dont care at this point. We can use the high draft pick, I just wanna see Marbury get the credit he deserves. Haters will die before giving him any credit, unfortunatly.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Exactly, keep preeching. People fail to acknowledge the fact that Marbury is our only All Star, and that All Stars can not be replaced by guys that either lack NBA experience or are one dimensional. All everyone does is bring up the time where Marbury left the team in the game against Phoenix. Well what would you do if you're an All Star and someone wants to bench you for Mardy Collins? Isiah Thomas is lucky he didn't try that on Sprewell.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm not going to get into it, cause I'm tired of always having to repeat myself.There's two players that will remain nameless that played absolutely no defense. One of them has the same number as Isiah Thomas, and the other one has the same number as Charles Oakley.Anyways, back to my post. Top 3 reasons the Knicks lost:
1. No rebounds(Were out rebounded on the offensive and defensive glass)
2. Poor perimeter defense(the Knicks kept leaving guys uncontested)
3. Poor coaching(Isiah should've let Jared Jeffries guard Bargnani, rather than allowing players that are not used to guarding the perimeter which will be remain nameless. He should've also allowed Fred Jones and Mardy Collins to get more playing time)

Let me be the first to say im like that new avatar.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Thanks, I think it describes the season perfectly. It shows Marbury with a look of disgust, and this season is disgusting.

nyKnicks126

If you ask me right now, I don't think the Knicks are able to make a run at the playoffs in the next 3 years. They need a whole different squad out there, management, and so on. Really not even the return of Marbs, or a draft pick will help the play of the Knicks with all these unmotivated players, and poor leaders. Its hard to watch a team like this.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
If you ask me right now, I don't think the Knicks are able to make a run at the playoffs in the next 3 years. They need a whole different squad out there, management, and so on. Really not even the return of Marbs, or a draft pick will help the play of the Knicks with all these unmotivated players, and poor leaders. Its hard to watch a team like this.

The knicks only hope pretty much is derrick rose or michael beasley. One of them will turn around the franchise and be great nba players hopefully

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
Exactly, keep preeching. People fail to acknowledge the fact that Marbury is our only All Star, and that All Stars can not be replaced by guys that either lack NBA experience or are one dimensional. All everyone does is bring up the time where Marbury left the team in the game against Phoenix. Well what would you do if you're an All Star and someone wants to bench you for Mardy Collins? Isiah Thomas is lucky he didn't try that on Sprewell.

lol haha sprewell would have been pissed. and yea i agree totally the knicks failure past couple years is not marburys fault at all.

Agreed. This team is just horribly managed and horribly put together. Marbury shouldn't be blamed for this mess. Its Isiah's and Doalns fault palin and simple.