I dont get it?

egluck

Rookie
Iv been checking out another knicks site, nykfanpage. Their forum gets massive postings but I like the layout of this site much more. I wish this were the more active site.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
this is what i'm trying to figure out for the past few months
nykfanpage is , i think, the oldest fan site, and that's why they are going so well. they had numerous server problems, but finally they switched servers and looks like everything's okay
maybe those of you who live in the area, can spread the word to your friends, believe me, i did everything i could to, and the results haven't reached my expectations , yet

thanks for staying with the few ;)

AJD

Benchwarmer
The layout of this sitte is more convenient than nukfanpage's. I have been telling some kids I know about this site. I am sure that eventually more viewers will come. IN FACT I AM GOING TO NYKFANPAGE RIGHT NOW AND POSTING ABOUT THIS SITE! :hump:

AJD

Benchwarmer
Hey egluck, respond positively (REALLY POSITIVELY) in my thread about this site on Nykfanpage!

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I too agree this site is much better than NYKFanpage... even though I have only been here for a very short period of time, this site makes me feel much more proud of being a Knicks fan, which makes me post more comfortably. The colors of this site are undoubtedly the best there are. This site is more relaxing and laid back and enjoyable to spend time at! 8)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for the kind words, but as i said before, i don't want to create a rivarly between these 2 websites, and i don't like comparations 8)
both of them are trying to keep fans up to date with the latest news and be a warm home for them

..or something like that ;)

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Rady, I'm not trying to kiss up but if there was a rivalry between these two sites, this site would blow them away! Not to mention if there was a rivalry it would convince more users on NYKFanpage to check this site out to see why this site compares to them. 8)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Only The Knicks said:
Not to mention if there was a rivalry it would convince more users on NYKFanpage to check this site out

That would probably be the last thing i need (stealing other forums' posters) ;)

maybe sharing posters, but not making them forget about the other site

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
It's not stealing... you could post at both sites, and if that's stealing, then surely you wouldn't want people to compliment this site on NYKFanpage. ;)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever you decide to do, do it privately, use the pm, i already asked Irv and Linda to lock 2 topics about my site, and i don't want more.
The fact is that i do have a link in their section and that should be enough
;)

Tweck

Rookie
I like the colors of this site myself... but uh... it's really funny how you guys are (with the exception of rady) trash talking another fan page like that! I mean, seriously, we're all one big happy family, you know.

Swishfm3

Rookie
egluck said:
Iv been checking out another knicks site, nykfanpage. Their forum gets massive postings but I like the layout of this site much more. I wish this were the more active site.

because their one of the oldest sites is the reason....regardless of what the layout looks like, people are comfortable over there. They know the regulars....that's how it is with a lot of Forums.

People don't care who the site looks...it's how they interact with the other posters. for example...I mainly post at http://necrom33.proboards19.com..that site looks nothing like this one but I like the the posters that visit (the few that do)...so I run with that.

Rady is doing a good job spreading the good word....eventually, this site will get it's do.