Charlotte Bobcats vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/27

Which of the following point guards is the best?

• Jason Kidd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Paul

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Deron Williams

• Steve Nash

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jose Calderon

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Tony Parker

• Chauncey Billups

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Baron Davis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Charlotte Bobcats(19-37) vs The New York Knicks(17-39)
Wed. 2/27 at 7:30pm ET on MSG​

madison-square-garden-1.jpg

Welcome to the MSGKnickz33 Pregame show, Im your host Jazzy Jeff and its time to break down Wednesday nights game. The Knicks are coming off a loss to the Raptors. They played an entertaining 1st half, but forgot to show up in the 2nd half. Zach Randolph did not showup at all for the game (not literally, shot 2-13). Nate Robinson had the most efficient game offensively, scoring 20 points (8-15) and grabbin 8 rebounds. Only David Lee was able to grab as many rebounds as the 5'7" Nate Robinson.

The Bobcats continue to be a dissapointing franchise. Michael Jordon was a great basketball player, but a terrible GM. He also got posterized by John Starks, but thats off topic. Jordans' Bobcats have only won one of their last 11 games, pathetic. Not suprising for a team with a gm who took Kwame Brown with the #1 pick.

knicks.gif

hongkong_073007rh.jpg

STARTING LINEUPS

The Charlotte Bobcats

pg-Raymond Felton
sg-Jason Richardson
sf-Jared Dudley
pf-Emeka Okafor
C-Nazr Mohammed

*Gerald Wallace is out after suffering a concussion

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!

AT POINT GUARD NATE ROBINSON
AT SHOOTING GUARD JAMAL CRAWFORD
AT SMALL FORWARD QUENTIN RICHARDSON
AT POWER FORWARD ZACH RANDOLPH
AT CENTER EDDY CURRY

MSG33 PresEnTs the KeY MatChuP: EMEKA OKAFOR VS ZACH RANDOLPH

okafor_dribble.jpg

513929541_047e0ff28e.jpg

randolph.jpg

knickslose.jpg

Zach Randolph Last 5 Games

31.2mpg
17.4ppg
44.3fg%
9.2rpg
2.6apg
3topg

Aside from the turnovers, it appears as if Zach has played well over the last 5 games. Truth is hes had a couple of great games (Statistically, on offense) but his last game against Toronto was tough to watch. Actually, his best and worst games (out of the last 5) both came against the Raptors.

Feb. 22
26pts(9-19)
15rbs
4asts

Feb. 24
29minutes
7pts(2-13)
5rbs
3tos

We'll see what Zach can bring against Emeka Okafor who is known for his defense.

Emeka Okafor Last 5 Games

31.2mpg
12ppg
44.9fg%
12.8rpg
1.8bpg
2.4topg

Anyone notice that Okafor and Z-Bo have both averaged 31.2 minutes over the last 5 games? Coincidence, not planned. Okafor is not the best offensive player, but who cares? He defends and rebounds, exactly what the Knicks need (defense). Anyone who would rather have Z-Bo, please shoot yourself with my GOLD MAC 10.

The Official MSG33 Pregame Strategy:
  • Run the offense through Nate, hes a better shooter then Crawford
  • I hate Michael Jordan
  • Bobcats are only 2 games ahead of Knicks, winnable game
  • No Gerald Wallace, no excuses. Win this game!!!!

Official Michael Jordan Hate

DontWannaBeLike.jpg

no23.gif

block.jpg

nba_ap_brown_195.jpg

Michael Jordan drafted Adam Morrison with the 3rd pick of the 2006 NBA draft.
Heres a list of the players he couldve had:

• Brandon Roy
  • Tyrus Thomas
  • Rudy Gay
  • Randy Foye

I will forever hate Michael Jordan. Like Joe Buddens said, the only thing the new generation remembers about him was when Iverson crossed him.

iverson.jpg

Throwback Hip-hop video of the day!!!

Artist:Redman
Title:How to Roll a Blunt
Album:Whut? Thee Album
Year:1992

Redman2.jpg

Knicks upcoming Schedule:

• Wed, Feb 27 vs Charlotte 7:30 pm ET
  • Fri, Feb 29 @ Atlanta 7:30 pm ET
  • Sat, Mar 1 @ Orlando 7:00 pm ET
  • Mon, Mar 3 @ New Orleans 7:30 pm ET
  • Wed, Mar 5 @ Cleveland 7:30 pm ET

That does it for my pregame show. I thank everyone for joining me and remember to tune in Wednesday night to catch the Knicks and the Bobcats.

huckdunksm.jpg

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
we should win this. How can you hate Michael Jordan lol. I know he caused the Knicks alot of pain but man he was the best player with Magic. I admit he is a terrible GM though, your right 100%.
It will be interesting to see how mins Curry gets against a very bad team in Charlotte.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
we should win this. How can you hate Michael Jordan lol. I know he caused the Knicks alot of pain but man he was the best player with Magic. I admit he is a terrible GM though, your right 100%.
It will be interesting to see how mins Curry gets against a very bad team in Charlotte.

sorry Pricey, didnt know you liked MJ. I hate him because of the pain he caused, and on top of it for a long time, when you turned on the sports channel he was all you would see. It brings me great joy to see him failin as a gm.

Pricey

Rotation player
yeah over here if NBA was mentioned it was pretty much always to do with Michael Jordan. Even though this was the case you couldnt help but marvel at what he did and could do. I was in the states when that series against the Bulls when Starks dunked over him. At that stage i didnt really have a fave team so i guess i didnt go through what u guys did.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
y u hate Micheal Jordan 4 ? man he has done so much things in his carrer...its not even funny...hes made himself known hes known by EVERYWUN...even if u hate basketball u have 2 know who jordan is...he dominated the sport...he is the best 2 play this game...now not at everything dow...like he wasent the best scorer thats wilt he wasent best defender probably Russell but he was like evened out he could do it all...and thats what made him great...

Awards
playoffs records

Points 5987
Points Per Game 33.5
Field Goals 2188
Field Goals Per Game 12.2
Field Goals Attempted 4497
Field Goals Attempted Per Game 25.1
Free Throws 1463
Free Throws Per Game 8.2
Free Throws Attempted 1766
Free Throws Attempted Per Game 9.9
Assists 1022
Steals 376
Steals Per Game 2.10
Minutes 7474
Games Played 179

Points 246, Michael Jordan, vs Phoenix, 1993 NBA Final
Assists 14, Michael Jordan, at New York, 6-2-1993

career records...

• Records for a Quarter

• Seasonal Records
Steals: 259, 1987-88
Steals Per Game: 3.16, 1987-88
Games Played: 82 (eight times

• Career Records
Points Per Game: 31.5
Field Goals Made: 10962
Field Goals Made Per Game: 11.8
Field Goals Attempted: 21686
Field Goals Attempted Per Game: 23.3
Field Goal Percentage, guard: .505
Free Throws Made: 6798
Free Throws Made Per Game: 7.3
Free Throws Attempted: 8115
Free Throws Attempted Per Game: 8.7
Rebounds: 5836
Defensive Rebounds: 4289
Assists: 5012
Steals: 2306
Steals Per Game: 2.48
Minutes: 35887
Minutes Per Game: 38.59
Games Played: 930

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
If you were a couple years older you would probally understand why alot of Knicks fans hate Michael Jordan, he beat us time and time again. I hate him and it brings me great joy to see him failin as a gm. I never said he sucked as a player, im not gettin into that. I will forever hate michael jordan.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea i know that man...ive watched those games...well not live but still watched him...him and starks went at it alot...i know i hate him 2 he is one reason the knicks dirint win a championship...i dislike him 4 that but i respect him as a player

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yea i know that man...ive watched those games...well not live but still watched him...him and starks went at it alot...i know i hate him 2 he is one reason the knicks dirint win a championship...i dislike him 4 that but i respect him as a player

I hurts me to say this but he is the greatest player of all time.

The Knicks should win this game, especially with Wallace out but the thing is that the Knicks have played their worst against bad teams so it wouldn't surprise me if they lose tonight.

Pricey

Rotation player
i went to put some money on todays games and they had the Knicks faves at $1.37!!!! thats ridiculous. Even though Wallace is out man u cant ever make the Knicks that hot faves.

After saying all thats the Knicks will win lol.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I expect players like Jared Dudley, and Nazr Mohammed to have a good game against the Knicks, Mohammed will just out play Eddy Curry.

Kiyaman

Legend
MSG, why did'nt you put down that Jordan team has their 20th WIN tonight over the Knicks.

The optimistic Knicks died.
The Knicks are the second Worst Team in the East.
Does anyone know what that means? it means the optimistic Knicks DIED...

GetRealistic

Starter
Kiya why do you have to bold every post you ever write? It's gettting kind of old. Not to mention you repeat your same points over and over. The Knicks suck, we all know that. Stop bolding.

Sidenote if all of the TV shows weren't still in reruns because of the strike i wouldn't be wasting my night watching Knicks and Bobcats.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
MSG, why did'nt you put down that Jordan team has their 20th WIN tonight over the Knicks.

The optimistic Knicks died.
The Knicks are the second Worst Team in the East.
Does anyone know what that means? it means the optimistic Knicks DIED...

Are you referrin to my pregame prediction? At this point, it goes without sayin that I expect whoever the Knicks are playin to win.

Kiya why do you have to bold every post you ever write? It's gettting kind of old. Not to mention you repeat your same points over and over. The Knicks suck, we all know that. Stop bolding.

Sidenote if all of the TV shows weren't still in reruns because of the strike i wouldn't be wasting my night watching Knicks and Bobcats.

What TV shows are in reruns, what strike?

Can someone please tell me if its still safe to post on this website?

GetRealistic

Starter
Are you referrin to my pregame prediction? At this point, it goes without sayin that I expect whoever the Knicks are playin to win.

What TV shows are in reruns, what strike?

Can someone please tell me if its still safe to post on this website?

Well played MSG. That was a a pretty funny reply. I don't know about this though, we've actually been getting along lately. I think i'll have to just find some Marbury stuff to post so we can get back to normal.

And can somebody get NYK126 a Midol so he can relax. I was just joking with Kiya.

GetRealistic

Starter
Curry should walk off the court and retire. He's just played the best defense in his career in a two minute spirt.

And hey Mike Breen you know why Eddy has kept his cool about all the benchings and little playing time?

Because he doesn't care. He's getting his paycheck and thats all that matters.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Well played MSG. That was a a pretty funny reply. I don't know about this though, we've actually been getting along lately. I think i'll have to just find some Marbury stuff to post so we can get back to normal.

And can somebody get NYK126 a Midol so he can relax. I was just joking with Kiya.

Your posts use to annoy me, similar to Paris but now I find them funny. I know your a Starbury hater, its arite. If I havent changed your opinion yet it will probally never change. If you were to bring him up in a negative way, I would have to respond and end it with a youtube video.