Charlotte Bobcats vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/27

Which of the following point guards is the best?

• Jason Kidd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Paul

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Deron Williams

• Steve Nash

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jose Calderon

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Tony Parker

• Chauncey Billups

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Baron Davis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curry should walk off the court and retire. He's just played the best defense in his career in a two minute spirt.

And hey Mike Breen you know why Eddy has kept his cool about all the benchings and little playing time?

Because he doesn't care. He's getting his paycheck and thats all that matters.
would you stop bolding your posts. its getting kinda old.

*lol kidding-not trying to start a fight*

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Does anyone have the game in HD? Cause for some reason today the game isn't on MSG HD.. Oh well. I got it on regular MSG.

HEY! it's earl boynkins! he's shorter then nate! damn he's traveled around the league alot. i wouldnt mind him on the knicks. 5'5 damm 133!!!!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
HEY! it's earl boynkins! he's shorter then nate! damn he's traveled around the league alot. i wouldnt mind him on the knicks. 5'5 damm 133!!!!
i think i can fuck him up lolz but naw i like him dow love how hes so small and is good enough 2 play in the nba...and not bad...kinda boring intill we went on a run...we did ok i guess...Eddy played with energy...and we just did ok...and does anywun notice that ZACH does not even jump or try 2 block a shot he just waits intill they make it! you guys probably noticed but god even EDDY CURRY plays better D then Zach

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
mann i really hope so. and as i type this-he finishes wit a monster jam

I realize that overall he has sucked this year but hes slowly comin back, it good to see. I thought he was done. I know he at least was one of your favorite players, im not sure if he still is but hes still one of my favorites, and yes, he would beat Pierce down. Speakin of Pierce, Im gonna check to see how the Cavs vs Celtics game is goin.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks played well. Jamal Crawford was a leader, for the first time this season, and he got on Randolph's case for going 0-4 at the free throw line. Also, he was driving to the basket, something that he needs to do more often, considering he's the team best 86% from the foul line. Nate, Lee, and Balkman played well, and Randolph got his usual shots and rebounds.Quentin Richardson continues to play better, but he still has a long way to go.Even though Curry struggled on offense, his defense was impressive, to everyone's surprise.