New York Knicks at Atlanta Hawks Game Thread 2/29

Which of the following players is the best defensively?

• Tim Duncan

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Marcus Camby

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Dwight Howard

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Kevin Garnett

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think it's known that Crawford is overplayed. All the Crawfordsexuals will ignore this game, though, and they will continue to say he's the next Allen Iverson, or that he's the closest thing to a star on this team.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol @ 'victory' ...don't worry whatever you wrote in response i will respond to you

nice job by the hornets and chris paul... big shots by pargo in the 4th to seal the victory for new orleans

It dont matter what you write, my words were that Howard and Garnett are at least equal defensively. I came with more then enough valid facts to support my argument. I have no motivation to respond to your weak arguments made out of desperation, especially when you still sayin Deron is better then CP3. F*ck outta here son KNowledge reign supreme kidd go back to college.

look at what theese knicks are doing to us guys. there's fights everywhere between posters on this forum. its all because we're disgruntled knicks fans. if the knics had a playoff spot there would be no fueds going on here.

metrocard

Legend
Hornets are better than the Jazz
Paul is superior to Williams.
Isiah is a bad GM.

These simple facts of life have been settled.

Pricey

Rotation player
him and that supid ass shot selction. knicks down by 3 w/ like 40 secs left, he shoots a f*ckin 3 instead of driving with a wide open lane to the basket.

right when you were starting to gain my respect a lil bit more...
That shot validates every thing i said in the crawford sucks thread. Makes bad shot selections when he should be taking it in.
VALIDATED!!!!!!!!!

look at what theese knicks are doing to us guys. there's fights everywhere between posters on this forum. its all because we're disgruntled knicks fans. if the knics had a playoff spot there would be no fueds going on here.

We'd actually be fighting about the Knicks. Now there's a concept. :lol:

Will this team ever get better?

Toons

is the Bo$$
I think it's known that Crawford is overplayed. All the Crawfordsexuals will ignore this game, though, and they will continue to say he's the next Allen Iverson, or that he's the closest thing to a star on this team.

who said he was the next AI????

Toons

is the Bo$$
That shot validates every thing i said in the crawford sucks thread. Makes bad shot selections when he should be taking it in.
VALIDATED!!!!!!!!!

Actually, crawfords three was a good shot, both screens were run well, he just missed the shot....n for those who watched the game....take it t the hole??? the lane was clogged....and the refs try not to decide games by calling bitch fouls down the stretch.....bad shooting night for jamaal...that was a wide open 3.....

Kiyaman

Legend
What gets me is you have Knick Fans whom think Zach Randolph had a good game vs the Hawks with 29 points and 17 rebounds, when they need to understand that Zach is the reason for the Knick Loss to the Hawks, he took everyone out of the offense especially PG-Nate Robinson.
Zach wanting to dominate the offense by scoring and not being the PF that picks-off Curry, or Crawford, or Q.Rich defenders so they could score easy they all had to force up their shots.
Zach Randolph played this game the same way he played last season with the LOTTERY Portland Blazers (scoring & rebounding for his Stats).
I seen a Knick WIN without Zach, but pounding the ball to fat ass Curry down Low for Curry 24 points and 8 turnovers rather than all the (50) missed shots vs Atlanta Hawks.

There is no way I want Isiah Thomas for a Coach next season...