thekidd131

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
"I'm not going to... Feb 27, 2008 13:54 thekidd131 gave me a bad rep point or natural what-ever you call it. This guy is a hazard to a site like this, can you do something about him rady? or clear my neutral rep. Its a gray bar.

GetRealistic

Starter
Set it up. NYKnicks126 vs TheKidd131 and since Metro is a boxer or whatever he can be the ref.

It'd probably be more entertaining then watching the Knicks.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man dont even waste yall time with him...hes a joke...i mean hes a nerd he wont survive in ANY fight...like really he plays WORLD OF WARCRAFT! plays computer games goes on forums and takes peoples info and watches anime! c mon man he a no life nerd that got nuttin betta 2 do but act tough on the computer cuz he knows he cant do it in real life cuz hell get fudged up quick...he is a no life LOSER and he knows it...like he aint even a knick fan so i dont know y hes even here...wow man i really dont feel 2 safe on forums now

nyKnicks126

Set it up. NYKnicks126 vs TheKidd131 and since Metro is a boxer or whatever he can be the ref.

It'd probably be more entertaining then watching the Knicks.
when will you just shut up? seriously? when?
you really gotta stop talkin and start doing what u say your guna do
you wouldnt last one day in NY

and your right, that guy is must have to much time on his hands for making a member name so close to thekid13.. I just don't know why Rady isn't doing much about this problem? I guess if it doesn't effect him its OKay..

Last edited:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
man the funny thing is is that i dont even know who he is...like he just picked me out of random and decided 2 use my info and allanhoutons info 2 -_-

nyKnicks126

Yeah, but I heard most mods on other forums know the domain, and that they used that computer to make a user name, so he has to get on another computer to make a user name and a different email address.