Report: Stephon to speak with Media tonight

Starks

Starter
Get ready to see the Knicks PR machine in advanced full spin mode!

Let's cue the Violins and watch Marbury and Thomas shake hands and smile as they say their best friends!

The Knicks are run like a police state with embrrasing attempts of manipulateing the people

FROM MARC BERMAN's NYPOST BLOG

"The Stephon Marbury ban was lifted this morning.

Isiah Thomas said at this morning's shootaround that Marbury will be at tonight's Garden match vs. the Hornets -- the first game he will attend since his ankle surgery Jan. 17.

A Marbury confidant told The Post last Thursday that Marbury had been instructed by Thomas not to attend Knicks home games. Marbury also was under a gag order from Knicks brass.

Thomas said this morning that Marbury will speak to the press for the first time since his surgery on an injury that is expected to keep him out the remainder of the season.

Thomas and Marbury have been embroiled in a feud since November, when the Knicks coach/president attempted to remove the guard from the starting lineup for second-year man Marty Collins.

Last week, Thomas did not include Marbury's name in his projected backcourt for next season, an indication the team either plans to trade him or buy him out of his contract.

Marbury's appearance tonight likely is the organization's way to make amends after his ban became public."

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
No posts on here in almost one hour and 30 minutes, only a couple posts today. Thats what happens when your team sucks. How much can possibly be said about how much the Knicks suck, how we all want Isiah fired, and other repetitive discussions.

Unfortunatly, it sounds like Marbury wont be sayin anything bad, that had to have been part of the agreement which removed his ban. At this point, im waitin for the playoffs to begin, the west is unpredictable.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm glad that Marbury is finally back with the team. If it's true that Marbury is not going to be a Knick anymore, then hopefully his contract is bought out. Isiah is terrible at making trades, and he'll just trade Marbury for someone with a lot of years on their contract. But if he gets bought out, then he could go to a championship contender and perhaps win a title, or at least make it passed the first round.I hope somebody dishes the dirt on Isiah. Who knows, maybe it's something so humiliating that he'll quit his job.

Why in the hell would we let him go for free? I say that we've got to turn the whole "Starbury" experiance into something good for a change! Maby use him to land Oakofor or someone?

I think Id rather let his contract expire and try and move a few more pieces to get under the cap just in time for 2010 which will be a very good free agent class whcih includes Lebron james...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Looks like Starbury went AWOL again. No wonder the Knicks are the laughing stock of the NBA. A joke owner, a joke GM, a joke coach, and a joke "star" player. The nightmare will not be over until all of them are gone.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
Damn the team i hate the most is going to be the champs this give it up to the boston celtics who just signed sam casell

clumsy

Rotation player
not a big fan of Stephon but i'm 100% sure that Dolan and Isiah were trying destroy his image even further to avoid heat on them. STephon has been stabbed in the back so many times this year by the KNicks are you surprised he didn't show up.

nyk_nyk

All Star
MSG is a damn sitcom at this point. Walt Clyde Frazier and Earl Monroe must be rolling around in their graves. Larry Brown is also rolling around in his grave too, but he's laughing his ass off.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Looks like Starbury went AWOL again. No wonder the Knicks are the laughing stock of the NBA. A joke owner, a joke GM, a joke coach, and a joke "star" player. The nightmare will not be over until all of them are gone.

It turned out that hes still banned, hater. F*ck outta here.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
It turned out that hes still banned, hater. F*ck outta here.

Your love for Marbury is disturbing. Marbury is one of the reasons why this franchise is a joke and has become a circus. The whole world can see that, why can't you?

It doesn't matter anyway. Marbury will not be here for very long. He will either be bought out or traded by next year's trading deadline. The day Marbury is gone and Isiah is gone, is the day when this franchise will stop being a circus.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Your love for Marbury is disturbing. Marbury is one of the reasons why this franchise is a joke and has become a circus. The whole world can see that, why can't you?

It doesn't matter anyway. Marbury will not be here for very long. He will either be bought out or traded by next year's trading deadline. The day Marbury is gone and Isiah is gone, is the day when this franchise will stop being a circus.

Your hate for Marbury is disturbing, and the way you avoid mentioning Crawford when talkin about the franchise being a circus is disturbing. The only reason that i pay attention to, as for this franchise being a circus, would be the ring leader Isiah Thomas. Hes the one who put all this together, and by the way your post sounds you hate Marbury more then Isiah. You are an Isiahsexual, f*ck outta here.

GetRealistic

Starter
Maybe went Marbury went off to Italy and if we're lucky he'll never come back. Come on MSG come up with something different, everytime somebody bad mouths Marbury you bring up Crawford, this thread is about Marbury not Crawford.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Your hate for Marbury is disturbing, and the way you avoid mentioning Crawford when talkin about the franchise being a circus is disturbing. The only reason that i pay attention to, as for this franchise being a circus, would be the ring leader Isiah Thomas. Hes the one who put all this together, and by the way your post sounds you hate Marbury more then Isiah. You are an Isiahsexual, f*ck outta here.

No, I hate Isiah much more than Marbury. Isiah is the one who put this whole mess together and deserves the majority of the blame. I hope Isiah dies and Marbury just goes away. But to act like Marbury is not to blame at all is living in denial.

Why are you so obsessed with mentioning Crawford when it comes to Marbury's faults? Crawford makes poor shot selections, he's not the one who causes the drama in the media and disrupts the locker room. Marbury, Isiah, and Dolan do.

Like I said before, and will continue to say, the sooner that these three numb nuts are gone, the better.

By the way, what's up with the cartoon videos? Are you retarded or something?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Maybe went Marbury went off to Italy and if we're lucky he'll never come back. Come on MSG come up with something different, everytime somebody bad mouths Marbury you bring up Crawford, this thread is about Marbury not Crawford.

No, I hate Isiah much more than Marbury. Isiah is the one who put this whole mess together and deserves the majority of the blame. I hope Isiah dies and Marbury just goes away. But to act like Marbury is not to blame at all is living in denial.

Why are you so obsessed with mentioning Crawford when it comes to Marbury's faults? Crawford makes poor shot selections, he's not the one who causes the drama in the media and disrupts the locker room. Marbury, Isiah, and Dolan do.

Like I said before, and will continue to say, the sooner that these three numb nuts are gone, the better.

By the way, what's up with the cartoon videos? Are you retarded or something?

I have already addressed everything, Isiah is the reason why this franchise is an embarrassment, marbury has nothing to do with it. Both of you, f*ck outta here.