Official why you are starting to hate the knicks thread

LJ4ptplay

Starter
you gotta be a dumb mothaf*cka to be sayin Marbury lead this team to disfuncionality, at least you can read unlike the next asshole

Funny how you call everyone on here an a**hole for not agreeing with you, yet you are one of the biggest a**holes on this site. You make yourself out to be such an ignorant fool and you don't realize it.

Can somebody ban this guy already? His Game Threads aren't worth the other crap he spews out on a daily basis.

Typical of a Marbury lover...rude, obnoxious and insulting. I'm kind of seeing a trend here. Similar personalities I guess.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Figured that post would keep standing as worst poster of the year. Don't be hatin' Buck Nasty or Mac 10 or whatever your aka is this week. Keep hating on Jamal and anybody that sees his talent. Maybe you will get your wish and the Knicks will get rid of him since we love to get rid of real team players and and he will become an All-Star somewhere else.
Anybody that remembers Starks knows he was an offensive player. What is Starks sig. play??? The highlight dunk against the Bulls, not a game saving steal. Pat and Oak where the leadership on those sqauds, Starks was instant offense. Your boy Steph quit on the team and been on the sidelines down the stretch the last two because the Knicks are out of it. But yet he still makes the most money on the team. I have no respect for him that reason. Meanwhile Jamal is second in the league in minutes on a bad team and you continue to hate???? HHHHHHHmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not even gonna respond to someone who cant read, worse poster ever.

MSG33 and Metro are the best posters on KO.com

Can somebody paypal some money to this guy? His game threads are incredible!!!!! I wish i was as smart as him

I agree that Isiah is using Marbury as the scapegoat, im not sure why others dont see this. If marbury was playing, we would be a top 6 team in the EAst.

Great post, I agree

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Recycled garbage.

Im one of the few posters who can always come with a new argument, posters like you are constantly recycling your garbage sayin almost the same stuff everytime. I understand your jealousy, theres alot of posters who wish they were on the level of myself and metro.

MSG33>>>Lgay4ptplay

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Im one of the few posters who can always come with a new argument, posters like you are constantly recycling your garbage sayin almost the same stuff everytime. I understand your jealousy, theres alot of posters who wish they were on the level of myself and metro.

MSG33>>>Lgay4ptplay

Like I said...ignorant fool.

metrocard

Legend
Funny how you call everyone on here an a**hole for not agreeing with you, yet you are one of the biggest a**holes on this site. You make yourself out to be such an ignorant fool and you don't realize it.

Can somebody ban this guy already? His Game Threads aren't worth the other crap he spews out on a daily basis.

Typical of a Marbury lover...rude, obnoxious and insulting. I'm kind of seeing a trend here. Similar personalities I guess.

What do you bring to this site besides crying and bitching?

Maybe you will get your wish and the Knicks will get rid of him since we love to get rid of real team players and and he will become an All-Star somewhere else.

yo you really gotta start watching some knicks games. Its funny how Jamal can be a team player when all he does is chuck and play no d at all.
Jamal Crawford will never be an all star. He's a loser. The longest-tenured NBA player to not play in a post season game. He is no better then a sixth man on ANY NBA TEAM!

Meanwhile Jamal is second in the league in minutes on a bad team and you continue to hate???? HHHHHHHmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!! that has to be up there on the worst post of the year list. 2nd in the league in minutes on a bad team. Explain to me how that is a reason to not hate? All it says is that Isiah is trying to ruin the knicks in yet another way.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yo you really gotta start watching some knicks games. Its funny how Jamal can be a team player when all he does is chuck and play no d at all.
Jamal Crawford will never be an all star. He's a loser. The longest-tenured NBA player to not play in a post season game. He is no better then a sixth man on ANY NBA TEAM!

WOW!!!! that has to be up there on the worst post of the year list. 2nd in the league in minutes on a bad team. Explain to me how that is a reason to not hate? All it says is that Isiah is trying to ruin the knicks in yet another way.

I wouldnt bother respondin to the worst poster on here, dude cant even read. If i had 2 i could prove this. Im not even tryin to gang up on him with you, I strongly feel that hes the worst poster on here.

jimkcchief88

All Star

I watch the games when I can but I'm not shelling out for the league pass to watch a team that can't win 20 games. Sorry. You guys are lucky to see every Knicks game with Clyde commentating and all you do is bitch. This guy is fat, that guy shoots to much, and your heroes are the guys that don't play much or not at all. I never believed all that crap everyone talks about New York sports fans but bad seasons happen. Deal with it.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Im not even gonna respond to someone who cant read, worse poster ever.

Great post, I agree

You forget I'm from the old school where reading is fundamental(RIF). Funny that someone who communicates best through dumb videos questions my reading capabilities. Lemme steal one of your lines to prove I can read: F*ck outta here.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You forget I'm from the old school where reading is fundamental(RIF). Funny that someone who communicates best through dumb videos questions my reading capabilities. Lemme steal one of your lines to prove I can read: F*ck outta here.

I got proof you cant read but I dont wish to continue to argue with you, your the one poster who I will not argue with. Its not worth it. What am I fogettin? .............Oh yeah, F*ck outta here kid.

Some very good points to make. This year has been bad, I think it dates back to the game where Francis his that 3 pointer at the buzzer, actually, wasn't it a year ago today? Yikes.