Who's played the ESPN lottery game yet?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I played it.. I made a comment in the Official Draft Thread about that.

I played it and sometimes I got the Knicks at 1,2,3,5,6, and 7. 4th pick I didnt get.... Its fun. If the Knicks would get the first pick Chad Ford said Rose would be drafted at #1.

DeAndre Jordan is a 2005 drafted Andrew Bynum. Jordan has poor work ethic, and he would catch on with EC, and Z Bo. DeAndre isn't that great now, he should be better in his 2nd year in college, I recommend that for him.

I want Bayless, Augustin, Lopez, or Rose.

According to Chad Ford.

New York Knicks
Odds of winning the lottery: 8.8 percent

This is a really tough call. What the Knicks need more than anything else is chemistry and a floor leader who can bring all of the egos on the Knicks together. On that account, Rose sounds like the right guy for the job. Furthermore, the Knicks need a point guard much more than they need a 4. Remember, before Zach Randolph was traded to the Knicks, he was considered one of the premier young power forwards in the league. However, would you rather have Randolph or Beasley? In the end, Isiah Thomas and company seems to worship stardom over chemistry and I think they opt for Beasley. On paper, they're right. But on paper, the Knicks have always been better than the product that shows up on the court each night. However, since I'm betting that someone other than Isiah will be calling the shots at this draft … I'm going with Rose. He's the type of player who can turn the culture around.

Edge: Rose
I don't know why but I rather get Augustin in the 7th pick if we would fall in the draft.

dre48ny

Rotation player
played it but never got #1 pick.
Suggested picks were mayo, gordon, and bayless. We're lucky to be in a heavy draft!! Good year to suck.

played it a few times. got picks 1,2,3,5, and 6. We picked Derrick Rose everytime except 5 and 6. 5 we took bayless and 6 we got mayo

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I was playing the espn lottery game, and the Knicks ended up getting the #1 pick twice. I was looking at the draft and there's a lot of good players. I think the Knicks should draft Brook Lopez, Anthony Randolph, Derrick Rose, or Russell Westbrook. Brook Lopez and Anthony Randolph are both good defenders, and Derrick Rose and Russell Westbrook are good point guards. Westbrook has defense, which is something the Knicks need in the backcourt. Derrick Rose has leadership. Brook Lopez and Anthony Randolph have weaknesses, but both can block shots, something the Knicks need.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Im sure the Knicks will figure out a way to get Fredrick Weiss cousin,Or maybe we can trade the pick for someone who just had reconstuctive surgery on both knees