2008 Draft Fantasy Game

metrocard

Legend
Welcome to the 2008 NBA Draft Game; fantasy game where you control your desired franchise, make the draft picks and trade for picks and players. Be creative and have fun, and at the end of the game we'll vote who did the best job as GM. Here are the available teams.

EAAATSIIIIDE

Boston Celtics
New Jersey Nets - GM metrocard
New York Knicks - OG GoldMac10 aka MSG33
Philadelphia 76ers - GM ABCD
Toronto Raptors

Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers GM GetRealistic
Detroit Pistons
Indiana Pacers GM abcd
Milwaukee Bucks GM MSG33

Atlanta Hawks GM knicks3

Charlotte Bobcats

Miami Heat GM GoKnIcKsDLEE42
Orlando Magic GM Metrocard Millionaire
Washington Wizards

WESTSIIIDE

Dallas Mavericks
Houston Rockets GM H2O
Memphis Grizzlies - GM dre48ny
New Orleans Hornets
San Antonio Spurs

Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
Phoenix Suns-starbury1234
Sacramento Kings

Denver Nuggets GM thekidd13
Minnesota Timberwolves GM Pedro De Pacas
Portland Trail Blazers GM Knicks126
Seattle SuperSonics
Utah Jazz

I'm not even sure there are 30 active members in this forum, but this forum has been crappy lately with lack of debating, interesting discussion, the Knicks just being totally depression and delusional fat people. But this thread is to make the forum more active than again, so if you're going to participate in this, be active! Hopefully we can get 30 people for this...we'll start playing April or whenever the NBA lottery is over. If we can't get 30 people, you will be allowed to use more than 2 teams.

Right now, let me know which teams you guys want. I'm giving MSG33 the Knicks because I don't want to see some idiot trade our lottery pick for Sasha Vujanic. Theres a lot of teams will multiple draft picks, do your NBA draft studying for an efficient preformance as GM, realize the team needs and always explain your moves with logic!

http://www.draftexpress.com/

Use this site for draft reference.

http://realgm.com/src_tradechecker/1/

Use this site to make trades, transactions and calculate contract dollars and years.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Really really good thread, just where is the site that does this, and I need more info about this were its going to be done? I dont see it on draftexpress. I will make it fair and I will pick the Charlotte Bobcats as the team I will control. My second pick is the Orlando Magic

So we will offer trades on this board? that would be a great idea.

Co sign this forum has been crappy a bit lately... I think it has a lot to do with the way the New York Knicks are playing.

This forum should one day make a NBA.com fantasy league, that would be really cool, I tired it here but only like 4 or 5 people entered, and the league was inactive.

I want to see this thread be successful, good idea man!

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Really really good thread, just where is the site that does this, and I need more info about this were its going to be done? I dont see it on draftexpress. I will make it fair and I will pick the Charlotte Bobcats as the team I will control. My second pick is the Orlando Magic

So we will offer trades on this board? that would be a great idea.

Co sign this forum has been crappy a bit lately... I think it has a lot to do with the way the New York Knicks are playing.

This forum should one day make a NBA.com fantasy league, that would be really cool, I tired it here but only like 4 or 5 people entered, and the league was inactive.

I want to see this thread be successful, good idea man!

You will private message each other trade proposals, once finalized, you'll report the trade to this thread.

nyKnicks126

YES!!!!!!!! I was waiting for J James this whole time THANKS A lot. lol kidding.
Its a really good idea I just hope we get enough people here to do it, I think 15 people controlling 2 teams is fine.

H20

Rookie
ill play give me the Houston Rockets....... and ill take Detroit Pistons for my second pick if needed

nyKnicks126

Yeah we can even triple up if we dont get enough people here. I think 5 more people would be good to have. The only thing that can ruin this thread is if only 3 or 4 teams are active.

GetRealistic

Starter
I'll take the Cavs. And MSG what do you think?

Lebron
Gibson
Z

For

Marbury

Or if you can't part wiht Marbury

Lebron

for

Jerome James

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'll take the Cavs. And MSG what do you think?

Lebron
Gibson
Z

For

Marbury

Or if you can't part wiht Marbury

Lebron

for

Jerome James

I dont care if your talkin about KG, Kobe, and Lebron: Starburys goin nowhere. Expect Marbury back with Telfair as his backup.

I had to think about Lebron for Jerome, I think i would make that trade......if you throw in a 1st round pick.