2008 Draft Fantasy Game

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I got an offer for the Knicks:a 2010 first round pick(this makes up for the pick the Knicks gave to the Jazz), Andre Miller, Thaddeous Young, and Reggie Evans for Zach Randolph and Wilson Chandler.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I got an offer for the Knicks:a 2010 first round pick(this makes up for the pick the Knicks gave to the Jazz), Andre Miller, Thaddeous Young, and Reggie Evans for Zach Randolph and Wilson Chandler.

Not a bad offer but we already have a point guard.

TRADING BLOCK FOR THE NEW JERSEY NETS

Vince Carter
Richard Jefferson
Devin Harris
Trenton Hassel
Keith Van Horn
Maurice Auger

Richard Jefferson? You probally dont want any of the bums from my team, I understand.

Knicks Trading Block: Entire team (except Marbury)

I have some interest in taking over the Celtics as a 2nd team, but after thinkin about it im probally not the rite person for the job. Like Isiah, I would be looking to make other teams better while averaging overrated, overpayed players to my team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ill take the Pacers as a 2nd team unless you wanna allow me to be the Celtics gm, but im warning everyone that i would destroy that team to nothin. Im the new Larry Bird in Indiana, except better. He got shot down by the GOLD MAC 10.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'll give you a 2008 second round pick, Andre Miller(would make a good backcourt with Dwyane Wade) and Willie Green for Shawn Marion.

GetRealistic

Starter
I knew you we're gonna ask for more MSG. I need that veteran leadership Jerome James would provide though.

But anyway. I think we're supposed to private message actual trade proposals.

Untouchables:
Lebron
Varejo
Gibson

Everybody else i'd atleast listen to trade ideas for.

Pedro De Pacas

Benchwarmer
Just remember that the T'Wolves waived that massive contract away, which was Theo Ratliff, like a couple of weeks ago, that was a trade I was trying to go for.

Damn, must have missed this one....
@metro
If there's still the possibility to choose another team I'd rather prefer the Bulls.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
For all the Lee-sexuals, Lee is available. I know everyone wants him, but Marbury is untouchable. I have recieved numerous private messages about Marburys availability, Im just lettin everyone know hes not available.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Charlotte Bobcats Trading Block

Presented by General Manager Matt (Maciej)

Nazr Mohammed

Adam Morrison

Jared Dudley

Raymond Felton

J Rich

The rest of the players might be up for trades, that depends upon the offer.

TEAM NEEDS, Center, Offensive and "Teamplayer" PG or SG.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Charlotte Bobcats Trading Block

Presented by General Manager Matt (Maciej)

Nazr Mohammed

Adam Morrison

Jared Dudley

Raymond Felton

J Rich

The rest of the players might be up for trades, that depends upon the offer.

TEAM NEEDS, Center, Offensive and "Teamplayer" PG or SG.

I dont think i have any teamplayers but I mite be able to help you out at the center position, Ill have to look over my options and get back to you later.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
lol! yeah I am sure EC is on everyones Mind !lol...

But David Lee I am interested in. Really. I think he would be a good fit for the Charlotte Bobcats. I believe I can offer a trade to you.

Anyone got the Spurs, I am interested in getting Kurt Thomas in the flow of the Bobcats, they need a vet. they are to young, and need an experienced player.

Nate Robinson, is he a possible trade??Can someone (mods) sticky this site.