2008 Draft Fantasy Game

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im not sure if im lookin to make any trades for a couple weeks, unless sumthin big comes up. I think we need to make some rules, once someone agrees to a trade and posts it in this thread its final and no one can turn back on it. This will make us think more about making these trades, and look at all options.

NYknicks126-I was jokin when I said Lee-sexuals, but if you want to look into puttin a deal together for him my ears are open.....or i should say my eyes.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
If anyone has offers for me, you may email, skype, myspace, knicks forum board, or PM me for offers. All of these methods are accepted, I prefer mostly on the Knicks board, or PM on here.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
good points MSG.

I prefer checking trades of http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/trademachine its much better I think.

I think nobody here is interested in Matt Carroll's massive 6 year contract? right.?

The old gm who used to work here probally would have been interested but sorry, im not.

I realized we mite have another problem, trading contracts that have expired. Were gonna have to do sign and trades, but I think we should have a couple members approve how much a player is being signed for before allowing someone to complete a sign and trade, just to make it fair.

nyKnicks126

Fair plan, like for example Booby Gibson will be making a lot more money then he is now on his contract. And everyone knows is that if a team wants to sign Theo Ratliff, he will only be worth tops 2 million, rather then 11 million, same goes for Kwame, but he might be payed 4-5 million AT MOST

nyKnicks126

Who is picking Sac? I want to see ROn Ron being signed to the Kings, and traded to the Knicks! ! I am also interested just a little bit in Beno Udrih, he is playing fairly well, and a expiring contract is on him, So I would do a minor trade for him.

GetRealistic

Starter
Come on now, We're just going to pick up Gibsons third year rookie option. He'll still be making that chump change for another year.

metrocard

Legend
***BREAKING NEWS***

GM Metrocard Millionaire RESIGNS as GM of the New Jersey Nets for the open position as GM of the ORLANDO MAGIC.

GM Metrocard Millionaire plans take Orlando to the new level and make them the new beast of the East.

Trading block
Rashard Lewis
Jameer Nelson
Brian Cook
1st round pick.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Can we have an update on who are the GM's of what teams?? Need to see which teams are available in case we have to take 2 teams.

dre48ny

Rotation player
On the trade block from the Memphis Grizzlies:

Mike Miller, Darko Milicic, and Brian Cardinal.

Only untouchable is Rudy Gay. The rest you can inquire about.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We need to find a way to get more people playin, im gonna put somethin in my next game thread about this to try to direct people here.

metro-im no longer lookin to pick up the pacers as a 2nd team, im gonna wait for now and see who takes what team.

GTKnicksFAN

Benchwarmer
hey im putting these guys on the trading block

<table class="gSGTable" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGRowOdd">
</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> Rasho Nesterovic </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> C </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 7-0</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 255</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 05/30/1976</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> Slovenia</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd" align="center"> 9</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="gSGTable" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGRowOdd">
</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> Darrick Martin </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> G </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 5-11</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 170</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 03/06/1971</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> UCLA</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd" align="center"> 12</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="gSGTable" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGRowOdd">
</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> Jorge Garbajosa </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> F </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 6-9</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 245</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 12/19/1977</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> Spain</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd" align="center"> 1</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="gSGTable" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGRowOdd">
</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> Carlos Delfino </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> G </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 6-6</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 230</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 08/29/1982</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> Argentina</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd" align="center"> 3</td></tr></tbody></table><table class="gSGTable" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gSGRowOdd">
</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> Maceo Baston </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> C-F </td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 6-10</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 230</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> 05/29/1975</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd"> Michigan</td> <td class="gSGRowOdd" align="center"> 2</td></tr></tbody></table>
i think these guys can help a second unit out and i think a few of them can be solid starters if put given a good opportunity!!! ahh Canada!

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Tell me im wrong please

I heard somewhere that in the trade for Marbury we gave up our number 1 pick in 2009 and 2010 and there both unprotected.So this means if its true we could have the number 1 pick in those drafts and Phoneix would get them both.I hope Im wrong but if not sorry to be the bearer of even more bad news. When the F**K does it END!!!!!!!!!!