Too Funny for words!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
It's ridiculous that the Knicks are 23-61 since Isiah's contract extension. Almost the same record that Larry Brown had. What more does Dolan need to fire Isiah? I'm getting worried though. Since Isiah has been giving more time to Chandler, Morris and Mardy Collins I'm beginning to think that Isiah will be coming back next year. It's just a feeling, but I hope I'm wrong.

If Dolan buys Isiah's bullsh*t that it was entirely Marbury's fault for this season, then we need to pool our money together and hire a contract killer to assassinate both Dolan and Isiah. As much as I dislike Marbury for the crap he pulled earlier this year, which was a major contributor to this disastrous season, ultimately the blame has to fall on Isiah's shoulders. It wasn't Marbury's fault that Isiah signed ZBo, that ZBo can't pass the ball, Curry is out of shape and can't defend, Isiah can't coach, and Crawford has a poor fg% and doesn't defend.

If Isiah is back next year the Knicks should be banned from the NBA.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
It's ridiculous that the Knicks are 23-61 since Isiah's contract extension. Almost the same record that Larry Brown had. What more does Dolan need to fire Isiah? I'm getting worried though. Since Isiah has been giving more time to Chandler, Morris and Mardy Collins I'm beginning to think that Isiah will be coming back next year. It's just a feeling, but I hope I'm wrong.

If Dolan buys Isiah's bullsh*t that it was entirely Marbury's fault for this season, then we need to pool our money together and hire a contract killer to assassinate both Dolan and Isiah. As much as I dislike Marbury for the crap he pulled earlier this year, which was a major contributor to this disastrous season, ultimately the blame has to fall on Isiah's shoulders. It wasn't Marbury's fault that Isiah signed ZBo, that ZBo can't pass the ball, Curry is out of shape and can't defend, Isiah can't coach, and Crawford has a poor fg% and doesn't defend.

If Isiah is back next year the Knicks should be banned from the NBA.

Your puttin to much blame on Marbury, very little if any blame should go on Marbury. Isiah deserves 100% of the blame and I have that same bad feeling that he will be back next year, unfortunatly i would almost go as far as to bet on it.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Your puttin to much blame on Marbury, very little if any blame should go on Marbury. Isiah deserves 100% of the blame and I have that same bad feeling that he will be back next year, unfortunatly i would almost go as far as to bet on it.

I give Isiah 80% of the blame, Marbury 10%, and the remaining players 10%. I guess I could blame Isiah for bringing Marbury here, in which case I would give Isiah 90% and the remaining players 10%. But that's the difference between you and me, I am not blinded by a serious man crush for Marbury and therefore I can see the truth and understand that some of the blame has to be put on the players, including Marbury. Until you admit that Marbury is partly to blame for this mess, it's not worth arguing with you anymore.

dre48ny

Rotation player
It's a shame that we are at the top of the payroll and can't even sniff the playoffs. How badly are we perservered around the league?? Terrible GM and coach, teammates can't get along, horrible work ethic from some players, always on the highlights but for the negative things we do. Of course Dolan doesn't care cause he is still making a profit. Damn!! I really hope that something gives this offseason. Either Isaiah is gone or at least stripped of GM duties, or a few trades are made.

I don't mind seeing Marbury one more year, specially if he is healthy. His contract will expire anyway. Who I do want to see gone is Curry and Q-Rich. I don't know how this can be done but these 2 guys gotta go. Curry is not the future, although he is young. Malik Rose's contract will expire the season after, so if they don't move him who cares. Basically entering 2009-2010, there should be a nucleus of young guys and key additions via the draft and free agency. Although I hope they hold on until 2010-2011.

I think I can take another bad year if management shows to me that they are accepting all those f=ing mistakes they made and will rebuild for 2009 and on. Can't wait until march Madness. At least there's good basketball in the garden because of college basketball and the Big East Tournament.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I give Isiah 80% of the blame, Marbury 10%, and the remaining players 10%. I guess I could blame Isiah for bringing Marbury here, in which case I would give Isiah 90% and the remaining players 10%. But that's the difference between you and me, I am not blinded by a serious man crush for Marbury and therefore I can see the truth and understand that some of the blame has to be put on the players, including Marbury. Until you admit that Marbury is partly to blame for this mess, it's not worth arguing with you anymore.

I put 100% of the blame on Isiah, he brought all the players here so how is it the players fault? I have been through how its NOT Marburys fault 1000 times, until you smarten up its not worth arguing with you anymore.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Those are funny words, and the Knicks suck, thanks too Isiah Thomas. Looks like not even Isiah himself can make it better with the mess he has made.