Shame on U-S.C. (Lil Romeo to NBA?)

Starks

Starter
http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB120485166974418241-lMyQjAxMDI4MDA0NzgwNTcxWj.html

I hate when entertainers get a free pass to cross into other industries- J-Ho, Rappers, ect.

But now entertainers are crossing into sports.

Lil Romeo is quoted as saying he is headed straight to the pro's after he graduates from his fresh packaged 4 year scholarship to USC.

I don't even know what to write, this hole scenario is disgusting... shows you that in Basketball, its a business....not always a quest for Championships and Wins.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
You know that his father was on like a 10 day contract in the beginning of a season with the Toronto Raptors.. But they cut Miller out of the team.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB120485166974418241-lMyQjAxMDI4MDA0NzgwNTcxWj.html

I hate when entertainers get a free pass to cross into other industries- J-Ho, Rappers, ect.

But now entertainers are crossing into sports.

Lil Romeo is quoted as saying he is headed straight to the pro's after he graduates from his fresh packaged 4 year scholarship to USC.

I don't even know what to write, this hole scenario is disgusting... shows you that in Basketball, its a business....not always a quest for Championships and Wins.

F*ck lil romeo and any rapper that ever had lil as part of their name excluding the females. F*ck lil bow wow and that snitch lil cease, but unfortanatly basketball is a business more so now then ever. The problem is all the money these guys are gettin paid, alot of them no longer care about winning. Theres alot of players just playin for the money like Eddy Curry.

Starks

Starter
Here is the new Knicks lineup

Billy Crystal
Lil Romeo
Paris Hilton
Mick Foley
Will Smith

Whoppi Goldberg Coach

Allan Houston still won't get a call

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
WHoppi Goldberg>>Isiah Thomas, That movie Eddie was really funny.

Dolan will be the bench player, and the Knicks City dancers will also be on the bench.

Starks

Starter
Ha, you know as much as we make fun of that movie Eddy, I don't discredit the idea of a fan being interviewd for a job.

Bill Simmons of ESPN, is half joking about his campaign to become the next Bucks GM- and he is making a hell of a case when you have idiots like Thomas Bird running teams into the sewers.

I still can't imagine Lil effin Romeo playing Div 1 ball. I hope he gets roughed up in practice.

What a country we live in. WOW

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ha, you know as much as we make fun of that movie Eddy, I don't discredit the idea of a fan being interviewd for a job.

Bill Simmons of ESPN, is half joking about his campaign to become the next Bucks GM- and he is making a hell of a case when you have idiots like Thomas Bird running teams into the sewers.

I still can't imagine Lil effin Romeo playing Div 1 ball. I hope he gets roughed up in practice.

What a country we live in. WOW

Starks, you tha man for mentioning Bird. If you had also said Michael Jordan then I would have given you 5 free bad comments about marbury, lol.

Starks

Starter
Starks, you tha man for mentioning Bird. If you had also said Michael Jordan then I would have given you 5 free bad comments about marbury, lol.

Yea, I read that Scoop Jackson article that got severly lambasted by the ESPN Commenters on Larry Bird being a horrible GM. It turned into another race war, which Scoop seems to do for 99.999% of his stories. I don't know about all that, but the 5 worst GMs I have seen in the NBA: Billy King, Thomas, Jordan, Bird, John Paxon tied with that dude from ATL.

pat

Starter
Here is the new Knicks lineup

Billy Crystal
Lil Romeo
Paris Hilton
Mick Foley
Will Smith

Whoppi Goldberg Coach

Allan Houston still won't get a call

They could actually call Houston b/c his appearance in that "black and white" film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0165643/. I heard that Inspectah Deck used to be (is he still???) a respectable player. I remember having read something like that in the Ego Trip rap-lists book.http://www.amazon.com/Ego-Trips-Book-Rap-Lists/dp/0312242980

dre48ny

Rotation player
Yeah, let's wait until his freshman year. Master P was ok, just not good enough for the nba. Lil Romeo will play in the competitive PAC-10, so we'll see.