JERRY WEST may be intrested in running the Knicks.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/ny-spknix215621464mar21,0,411724.story','11'

According to Newsday Jerry West may be interested in running the Knicks but 'allegedly' has not been approached. Another source spotted Dolan at a Laker game. Maybe ol alcoholic Dolan isn't as dumb as many of us thought!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im not sure about jerry west, he wasnt that impressive with the Grizzlies. Donnie Walsh had himself a nice team until he hired Larry Bird. Colangelo knows how to build great offensive teams but I have to say pheonix is soft on defense, or was soft on defense but Shaqs gettin it done now. I gotta give him alot of credit.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Im not sure about jerry west, he wasnt that impressive with the Grizzlies. Donnie Walsh had himself a nice team until he hired Larry Bird. Colangelo knows how to build great offensive teams but I have to say pheonix is soft on defense, or was soft on defense but Shaqs gettin it done now. I gotta give him alot of credit.

West masterminded both Lakers Dynastys. He shouldn't been underrated or estimated. Colangelo built a nice squad but that shit is falling apart. Kerr will see to that. My opinion Dolan should be choosing between West and Walsh for President and Kiki Vandeweghe for GM.

ANU

Starter
West masterminded both Lakers Dynastys. He shouldn't been underrated or estimated. Colangelo built a nice squad but that shit is falling apart. Kerr will see to that. My opinion Dolan should be choosing between West and Walsh for President and Kiki Vandeweghe for GM.
money.
i concur.jerry is the sexier pick for prez and kiki was born for this shit.

LJ4ptplay

Starter

Yeah, West would be a great GM, he also has a great eye for young talent. I would be happy with either West or Colangelo. No Kiki, though. The only thing he did well was draft Carmelo, and that was a no brainer. Kiki has made some bad trades, made some bad draft picks and made some bad signings (big money for Kenyon Martin). You can't really give that much credit to Kiki for the Camby trade, that was more of a typical idiot Layden trade. Layden (Mormon from Utah) wanted to get rid of all the "bad boys", and bring in a bunch of good church-going guys (e.g. Eisley, Anderson, VanHorn, McDysse, etc.)

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
Out of all the names we've been hearing, Jerry West is the only one who's team won a championship. He did a great job with the Grizzlies. I want to see another GM be able to do as well of a job considering the team was in Vancouver when he took over and no player wants to play there just like in Toronto. Now, the team is in Memphis. Who wants to play there either! The guy traded away Shareef Abdur-Rahim and picked up an allstar in Pau Gasol. Plus, he gave up Shane Battier for Rudy Gay, a future allstar. The Knicks would win a championship with Jerry West. He won't put up with Dolan's bullshit. Unfortunately, that might be the cause of him not getting the job.

The logo I would take a million times over Jerry Colangelo. He managed to win 50 games with a pathetic Memphis franchise. That said his stay in Memphis wasn't perfect as he did sign Brian Cardinal to a massive contract. He also drafted Drew Gooden but then did trade him for Hubie. His laker resume is a perfect one but I am concerned once again with his age.

Out of the experienced GMs my order of preference would be

1) Jerry West by a mile
2) Donnie Walsh by another mile
3) Jerry Colangelo by another mile over kiki