The Truth

metrocard

Legend
I don't get all this 'my d!ck is bigger than yours' kind of BS. Can't you people take it easy and talk Knick basketball instead of fighting like little girls over the internet? Seriously now i do not mean to insult anyone but when people log in in these forums they do it to read some decent feedback regarding a specific topic. I've seen more whining that i would have liked to the last day or so. Can't we all get along and salivate over the perspective of getting LeBron instead of chit chatin?

Stop crying.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yea, shit is funny though. Even that other thread about the problem has gotten like 90 plus posts in less than a week. People love beefin

Dude just move on. Your literally obsessed with Metro. If were so mature and intelligent as you claim to be you would have moved on by now but apparently your the one with a man crush on Metro following him around to every thread and posting stuff.

Getreal, when you are engaged/called a bunch of pointless names/ or in a one-sided debate...with no response to your common sense by someone as simple minded as metro and they start getting a little bit back of what their dishing out........ I'm sorry getreal I kinda enjoy it :)

TunerAddict

Starter
Life isn't offering you much then.
At least your consistent with not contributing to the forum, besides a lot of metrocard dickriding.

Wouldn't it be dickriding if he was agreeing with you, instead of constantly calling you out and correcting you?

Really it's like the opposite. Instead of dickriding its like...dickkicking...or something...dickpunting:teeth:

metrocard

Legend
Wouldn't it be dickriding if he was agreeing with you, instead of constantly calling you out and correcting you?

Really it's like the opposite. Instead of dickriding its like...dickkicking...or something...dickpunting:teeth:

Giving an overdose of attention to = dickriding.
You're mad corny.
I'm not going to continue on and let you open up to your creativity of activities that involve a penis, keep that in your own personal blog.
Faggot.

jpz17

Starter
This site is going down and I mean big time. The debates are slow, the convos are getting stupid. and a lot of great posters aren't posting anymore. Thanks to a select few.... ((You know who all of them are))Also because of the poor play of the Knicks. Rady hasn't been posting for a whle, everything is going bad the forum is being "taken over one thread at a time" by the "posters that can't post"... I am not a big Starbury fan myself, but its the antimarburyfans that made is thread suck seriously.

to quote what this thread is really about!

posted by nyknicks126!!!!!!

cosign to what nyknicks said back 6 months ago

this site is going down.... we need to get it better any ideas?

also, if you know any good posters *posters who aern't like the new posters of the past month* then recruit!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This site use to have intelligent sports convo and ideas but I guess it's more fun to photo shop dis pics and unite a team in the name of the highest paid cheerleader in sports history. Maybe what I just typed is apart of the problem. We're all crabs in a barrel. I think we even use to have a few moderators, but they read a metrocard post and gauged their eyes out. They couldn't take the homoerotic tones of his diss messages and due to their uncertainty of their own sexuality, all moderators are now dead.... or blind. In any rate they aren't here any more.

You have entered the zombie apocalypse, a place where knicks fans have no idea of who Larry Johnson is and all wear green St Patrick day Celtic colored jerseys (weird shit man) and hate every GM that ever has or will lead the Knicks. As specially the ones the fans once publicly campaigned for. We are a parody of our former selves. All but one man......

Donchris:Let me show you the way out of the darkness.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
This site use to have intelligent sports convo and ideas but I guess it's more fun to photo shop dis pics and unite a team in the name of the highest paid cheerleader in sports history. Maybe what I just typed is apart of the problem. We're all crabs in a barrel. I think we even use to have a few moderators, but they read a metrocard post and gauged their eyes out. They couldn't take the homoerotic tones of his diss messages and due to their uncertainty of their own sexuality, all moderators are now dead.... or blind. In any rate they aren't here any more.

You have entered the zombie apocalypse, a place where knicks fans have no idea or Larry Johnson is and all wear green St Patrick day Celtic colored jerseys (weird shit man) and hate every GM that ever has or will lead the Knicks. As specially the ones the fans once publicly campaigned for. We are a parody of our former selves. All but one man......

so what your saying is you are the only good poster on here??
icon13.gif

bad idea

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

You have entered the zombie apocalypse, a place where knicks fans have no idea or Larry Johnson is and all wear green St Patrick day Celtic colored jerseys (weird shit man) and hate every GM that ever has or will lead the Knicks. As specially the ones the fans once publicly campaigned for. We are a parody of our former selves. All but one man......

The insults, photo shopped pics, and all that other stuff is hilarious. Loosen up and laugh at this stuff. I think this site is great....the only problem i got is too much marbury talk. But since the thread i made, i havent seen as much talk about him. Theres a great balance on here...you got posters who drop alotta knowledge and deep insight. You got posters who bring the humor...and then you got posters who do both. Without me and metro, this site would be boring. And theres alotta other posters who make this site what it is. You pay attention to the stuff you dont like. But this is the best I have seen the site. Posters like me, metro, abcd, jpz, kiyaman, akamu, getrealistic....find another site as good as this one. I signed up on knicks4life about a month ago and i think i posted their maybe 2 or 3 times. That site is boring....theres nothin like knicksonline.com. Alotta your posts are good, even though i dont always agree with you. I think you need to pay more attention to the good posts, and despite the insults that some of the posters throw around, most of them prove their points in the process.

jpz17

Starter
The insults, photo shopped pics, and all that other stuff is hilarious. Loosen up and laugh at this stuff. I think this site is great....the only problem i got is too much marbury talk. But since the thread i made, i havent seen as much talk about him. Theres a great balance on here...you got posters who drop alotta knowledge and deep insight. You got posters who bring the humor...and then you got posters who do both. Without me and metro, this site would be boring. And theres alotta other posters who make this site what it is. You pay attention to the stuff you dont like. But this is the best I have seen the site. Posters like me, metro, abcd, jpz, kiyaman, akamu, getrealistic....find another site as good as this one. I signed up on knicks4life about a month ago and i think i posted their maybe 2 or 3 times. That site is boring....theres nothin like knicksonline.com. Alotta your posts are good, even though i dont always agree with you. I think you need to pay more attention to the good posts, and despite the insults that some of the posters throw around, most of them prove their points in the process.

what I would have said if I wasn't so lazy! knics4life was ok.. but boring.. prosports daily had potential.. but you can't post images on it and it just got too busy... 4,000 users at once.. not that fun.. this site is just good where it is... not to small, but not too big so its still a little personal. this would be perfect minus the new ignorant posters and add the old good ones (nyknicks..mods, rady..jj..I don't know, junior mint was good... KALGEROBX:teeth:) I've been looking for another forum.. maybe we should combine with another forum???? like Knicks 4life Online! or ultimate knicks online.. I don't know.. but this is pretty good... needs more interesting topics though.. and the new guys gotta go

The insults, photo shopped pics, and all that other stuff is dick hardening. Loosen up and laugh at this stuff. I think this site is testosterone inducin....the only problem i got is too much talk bout ma love life with metro, But since the thread i made, i havent seen as much talk about us. Theres a great balance on here...you got posters who drop alotta knowledge and deep insight. You got posters who bring the humor...and then you got posters who do both. Without me and metro sucking each others cock, this site would be boring. And theres alotta other posters who make this site what it is. You pay attention to the stuff you dont like. But this is the best I have seen the site. Posters like me, metrocards, ogknicksfan, ogknicksfan, ogknicksfan, ogknicksfan, ogknicksfan....find another site as good as this one. I signed up on playgirl.com about a month ago and i think i posted their maybe 2 or 3 times. That site is awesome....theres nothin like playgirl.com. Alotta your posts are good, even though i dont always agree with you. I think you need to pay more attention to the good posts, and despite the insults that some of the posters throw around, most of them prove their points in the process.

co-sign there wud be no forum w.o me

god out...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we need sparks on this site its a great forum the best in my opinion but we need other topics other then basketball, life shit, clothes, cars, hangout spots somethig, a "best clubs" thread wont be bad lmao....and the fighting has to go, we need to limit that shit loll...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
jpz said:

jpz said:
this site is just good where it is... not to small, but not too big so its still a little personal.

i'm confused..:confused:

do you just agree with whatever msg says?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
so what your saying is you are the only good poster on here??
icon13.gif

bad idea

No. I'm saying posters like Team Starbury are a joke. It's a diss team of no ideas. You guys make threads about how it's a bitch move to leave negative comments, then you go on a spree of leaving negative comments? What part of the game is that? That's like a snitch wearing a stop snitching shirt.

What you guys call fun I call borderline idiotic. Sure it's fun to call each other homos and display your photo shop skills (I guess), but what the hell has that got to do with the Knicks or basketball? These other sites that you've called boring are on topic. It's cool to make a few pics, but if your post contains no basketball ideas or team subject matter at all, you should rethink the post, better yet, don't post it at all...

Originally Posted by jpz
Originally Posted by jpz
this site is just good where it is... not to small, but not too big so its still a little personal.

I rest my case.