Telfair A Knick?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Telfair: I'd Love N.Y. Gig
Sebastian_Telfair_300_071126.jpg

New York Post - March 23, 2008 - 6:40 am
Timberwolves' guard Sebastian Telfair, who is the cousin of current Knick point guard Stephon Marbury, has said that, like Marbury, it has been his life long dream to be the point guard of the New York Knicks , the New York Post is reporting. "I'm sure that would be great," Telfair said. "Me being from New York, watching the Knicks the majority of my life. I think it would be definitely exciting." "A lot of players, even players not from New York, playing in Madison Square Garden every night, it's a pretty significant thing. If I got the opportunity, I would definitely enjoy it."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/515..._love_n.y._gig/

lolz happy MSG?

metrocard

Legend
With the proper coaching, and improved work ethic; Telfair can be a Mark Jackson with blazing speed and agility.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Telfair's a decent point guard. I wouldn't use him as a starter, but I could see him making a good back up point guard for Marbury or Robinson. He's a good passer, and most importantly, he doesn't have a huge contract.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I don't really have a problem with Telfair I just don't see how we could get him.

I hate to say it but its not worth making a trade for him. I looked into it already for the fantasy game and unfortunatly with theo ratliff gone its hard (no homo) to find a trade that makes sense.

Im with MSG (no homo). I actually don't think Telfair's that bad after having a chance to see him paly a few times this season. Before this season I thought he was trash and was gonna take awhile to be a decent palyer but so far this season he's been pretty solid. Id still much rather just draft a derrick rose type pg and build around him but if we get Telfair at point I wouldn't really be bothered.

Toons

is the Bo$$
y the hell do u HAVE TO SAY NO HOMO AFTER EVERYTHING? that is annoying as shit....but yeah....telfair wud b a nice backup to marbury....id start him over namte....he plays a more controlled game...from what iv seen, he had a high bball iq also...n he plays within his means....dosent try to do too much.

Kiyaman

Legend
With the proper coaching, and improved work ethic; Telfair can be a Mark Jackson with blazing speed and agility.

That happens to be the Knicks biggest problem, the Head Coach and the coaching-staff. It seems they can not improve any of the young-players college talent into NBA talent. Plus they failed misserably in the improvement of the PG department with co-existing with teammates. And the coaching of team-defense is nonexitent on this Knick team since the firing of coach Don Chaney.

Nyankee

Rookie
huh???? telfair? am i really reading wat ya'll are sayin?? HELL NOO.... one of the problems NYK has is gettin players on bad teams (not proven winners). i kno telfair is young but if you wanna say that then... Randolphs young (Portland), Eddy Curry's Young (Chicago), Crawfords young (Chicago).... STOP GETTING "GOOD PLAYERS ON BAD TEAMS!!! every team telfairs been on has sucked!!!!!! WTF are ya'll seeing????? LET me kno........... If telfair is in a knick uniform be prepared to be competing for the 1st pick in 09 again...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
huh???? telfair? am i really reading wat ya'll are sayin?? HELL NOO.... one of the problems NYK has is gettin players on bad teams (not proven winners). i kno telfair is young but if you wanna say that then... Randolphs young (Portland), Eddy Curry's Young (Chicago), Crawfords young (Chicago).... STOP GETTING "GOOD PLAYERS ON BAD TEAMS!!! every team telfairs been on has sucked!!!!!! WTF are ya'll seeing????? LET me kno........... If telfair is in a knick uniform be prepared to be competing for the 1st pick in 09 again...
You make a good point. Telfair has always played for losing teams. What we're saying is that he could make a good backup point guard.We're not saying that he would make a great point guard, or that he's gonna start averaging 15 points and 8 assists. And actually, the Knicks are gonna be competing for the 1st pick in 09, unless Isiah trades the pick away. Let's be real. The Knicks have 7 years of damage to fix. Scott Layden traded Patrick Ewing for overpaid role players. Then, he gave Houston a 100 million dollar contract. When Isiah came to New York, he did the exact same thing. He traded for more overpaid roleplayers and signed guys like Jerome James and Jared Jeffries to huge contracts. The Knicks can not overcome all that damage in 1 year. I don't care if the Knicks draft Beasley, the Knicks will not make the playoffs next year. I could see them in the Playoffs in 2010, if they make the right moves. But that's a BIG IF.