What a year!!! Lets go over our lack of accomplishments!

jzero29

Rotation player
missed the point where the knick record officially won't be as good as last year. with only twelve games left, and 19 total wins the best record is 31, More likely to be a generous 25. I'm figuring some teams may rest players last week and they play Miami who will tank any game against another lottery bound team. So we won't make playoffs, are not a competetive team, worse not seen as a competetive team. Our only player who has really uped his stock is also our only real free agent(fred Jones). Our only expiring contract is very small(fred jones & r.morris)
I'd have to say there has been no postive progress whatsoever this year. Mardy collins has appeared to take a step backwards and has shown us he shouldn't be in league. q-richs supposed good health hasn't really helped his game or the team. Curry has regressed, Lee was not featured or developed on offense, but everytime Malik rose is in the game he takes like every shot he can and isn't benched after the first one!!!! Chandler and morris weren't played barely at all, very little development. Crawford remained crawford, who is not a peice you can build around. Same goes for Zach. We traded 2009 second round pick for D.Nichols who was released. Now given our position, we were bound to have a high second round pick also, which was traded. Marbury barely played and is on the outs with current managment. Jeffereis hard work, has been nice, but doesn't translate to wins. Balkman has regressed, his minutes and overall game performance was not as good as last year. Nate had a chance to shine and performed well at times but is very very inconsistent, just showing he is never going to be anything more than a back up, despite his tremendous heart and a few good games. Jerome james managed to actually play less then last year!!!(That may actually be a positive, we haven't seen enough of him to know!!!! It's just sickening!)
And the worst thing of all, is Isiah Thomas has survived as coach and Gm of this SH!t Shop! No team chem developed, no team pride, nothing.
Wait I think there is one positive!!! DOlan learned a new Guitar song! Wait we have three positives, 1.We are in the lottery and no team is that far ahead of us. 2. Jerome James playing time has been reduced. 3. Dolans new song
2009 is looking fine!!!!

Last edited:

jzero29

Rotation player
forgot to mention.

That looking forward to next year, is not that bright either. We will have the same team, due to unmovable contracts. Except maybe marbury, but do we want to trade his expiring contract? The draft pick, will ride the bench behind Isiahs other all-stars no matter who we get. Center, will be behind Curry james and Morris(if resigned) power forwards we have D.lee and Z.Randolph. Small Forwards we have Q.rich, jared jefferries and balkman. SG isiahs favorite, crawford and fred jones(if resigned) PG marbury robison and collins. There is no room. P.S. all the guards and Q.rich will split time at the SG position and the PG is full with 3. SO we look forward to making some high draft pic unhappy by making him ride the bench.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Next year mite not be the best year for the Knicks but I disagree with your reason. First let me say this, it wont be as bad as this year. If it is bad it will be because we are in a rebuilding stage. Walsh should be able to get this team back to the playoffs next year in the pathetic eastern conference. We need more team players. The current knicks team arguably has the talent of a playoff team but they look nothin like a team. We'll have to see what Donnie Walsh can do.

jzero29

Rotation player
It seems that everyone seems to have donnie walsh comming here.

He resigned and mentioned retirement. It is a possibility, that he will actually just retire instead of comming here to clean up this mess. No one has commented. There is no proof. I guess it is likely that MSG will throw a boat load his way, but If he is retiring from a not so bad, not so good situation, does he have the will to not retire and go to a bad situation?
Also, it would be difficult to be as bad as this season, they instead will be as bad as last season. maybe they will get 35 wins.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
He resigned and mentioned retirement. It is a possibility, that he will actually just retire instead of comming here to clean up this mess. No one has commented. There is no proof. I guess it is likely that MSG will throw a boat load his way, but If he is retiring from a not so bad, not so good situation, does he have the will to not retire and go to a bad situation?
Also, it would be difficult to be as bad as this season, they instead will be as bad as last season. maybe they will get 35 wins.

It sounds like hes gonna be here in NY eventually, he wont walk away from a moron like Dolan who will give him all kinds of money. The only way Donnie aint comin here is if Dolan changes his mind and extends Isiahs contract.

Im not sure what your refferrin to when you said
If he is retiring from a not so bad, not so good situation, does he have the will to not retire and go to a bad situation?
Larry Bird makes the trades for Indiana. It was a good situation before Bird took over. The last we saw of Walsh as a gm was when the Pacers had Artest, O'neil, stephen jackson, al harrington, etc. That team was great defensivley, Bird softened them up and turned that team into a bunch of p*ssies. By the way F*ck Bird and the Celtics.

lol @ your last paragraph, It would be tough to have another season this bad. What do we have 19 wins? I never thought we would be as bad as we were the year Larry Brown coached. Your rite though, its unlikely we will be this bad again.