Knicks Starting 5

nate robinson
crawford
wilson chandler
david lee
zach randolph

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
best Game Thread ever man!...i would have jsut put knics vs heat but this ones good...do we really deserve even a game threadd?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
best Game Thread ever man!...i would have jsut put knics vs heat but this ones good...do we really deserve even a game threadd?

If anything I should be making gamethreads for other teams, its been over for the Knicks since the beginning of the season.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Heat are obviously losing games on purpose, so that they could have a 25% chance of getting the #1 pick. The Knicks suck, so even if the Heat try to lose on purpose, the game will be close. However, the Heat will probably turn the ball over a few times in the 4th, and the Knicks will capitalize for a victory.

Prediction: Knicks 88 Heat 85

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Do you guys believe the Knicks and Heat rivalry will always be there? I mean I love to watch games back from the 90s when LJ VS Zo would face each other and fight. Those days are long gone but I think if the Knicks would get Rose the rivalry would spark higher. Rose vs. Wade. No Morris please.

ANU

Starter
Do you guys believe the Knicks and Heat rivalry will always be there? I mean I love to watch games back from the 90s when LJ VS Zo would face each other and fight. Those days are long gone but I think if the Knicks would get Rose the rivalry would spark higher. Rose vs. Wade. No Morris please.
i hope not.i prefer an l.a. ny rivalry it's sexier.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Who cares, im rootin for miami.

I gotta say thats sad, I don't care what the Knicks record is I want to beat the shit out of Miami, I think they are my least favorite team in the league. When Shaq was there I respected them, but now that he is a SUn, I am back to disliking the Heat.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I gotta say thats sad, I don't care what the Knicks record is I want to beat the shit out of Miami, I think they are my least favorite team in the league. When Shaq was there I respected them, but now that he is a SUn, I am back to disliking the Heat.

Im not lookin to argue about it but I dont believe theres any rivalry at all. 2 teams that suck cannot be rivalries. Both of them have showed no pride this season. I dont want the Knicks to win another game. More losses = more ping pong balls. Theres only one team that I would want to see the Knicks beat and thats the Celtics. I believe we do play them one more time.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks are no longer a rivalry with the Heat, because both the Knicks are lottery bound. Same reason for why they are no longer a rivalry with the Bulls or Pacers. There's no real competition between those two anymore. The only teams the Knicks are still a rivalry with are the Nets and Celtics. Personally, I don't have any problems with the Heat. The only teams in the NBA that I don't like are the Spurs, Celtics, Nets, Bulls and Mavericks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks are no longer a rivalry with the Heat, because both the Knicks are lottery bound. Same reason for why they are no longer a rivalry with the Bulls or Pacers. There's no real competition between those two anymore. The only teams the Knicks are still a rivalry with are the Nets and Celtics. Personally, I don't have any problems with the Heat. The only teams in the NBA that I don't like are the Spurs, Celtics, Nets, Bulls and Mavericks.

The teams you dont like are similar to the teams i didnt like last year

Teams i didnt like last year:
Spurs
Mavs
Nets
Bobcats (Michael Jordan aka M gay)

Teams I dont like this year:
Celtics
Nets
Bobcats

For some reason I like Dallas this year. As for the Spurs, I finally got over my hatred I had for them since 99 when they beat the Knicks for the championship. The reason is partially due to the acquisition of former Knick Kurt Thomas, the other reason is because of my hatred for the Celtics. Maybe im wrong, time will tell but I picked the Spurs to go to the Finals. If they meet with the Celtics its a given who im rootin for. F*ck Boston.

Isiah leads the Knicks to victroy!!!

At least isiah coaches the knicks. pat riley misses games to scout. the walsh signing is not official yet so for now we still got isiah as our coach. were best off keepin him. he puts this team together he cen get them to play together. All he has to do is make a trade or 2, draft a player, and thats it. The knicks with isiah will be back in the playoffs next year.

clumsy

Rotation player
As much as i don't like Pat Riley, the reason he misses games to scout is because he is a smart man that realizes his team is shit. Isiah assembled a roster that can never play well with each other because they excel at different styles of play.